9- Her Dark Secret

B.O.S.S. #JJK

I was looking at him drag me out of the mansion. 
"What the hell was that?" I exclaimed as we let each others hands go. 

"Excuse to get out..." He smiled as he looked again at the big house. 

"Excuse?" I looked at him. He did not reply and continued laughing to himself. 

"What are you even smiling at?" I asked. 

"Uhm... Well.... Nothing!" He smiled again. "Are you hungry? Because I am." 

"Wah~ You are the one who ate that much and I didn't even have a bite of that delicious food. And I should be-" 

"You're hungry... so, let's go... I know a restaurant nearby..." 

"Fine!" 

We went inside the car and left the mansion. I was still thinking about everything which went on in that house. I looked at Jungkook, who didn't even give a to whatever happened. Why did I feel so uncomfortable then?

"Ajusshi... Please stop the car here...." Jungkook said. "I'll call you whenever I require... Please stay around the neighborhood." 

"Ne." Chauffeur Ajusshi said stopping the car near a footpath. I looked at him get out of the car. 

I was still sitting, motionless. 

"What are you waiting for? Come out!" Jungkook looked at me. 

"Ahh! Ah... Ne. Boss." I said, startled and walked outside. The car left and I asked, "Is the restaurant nearby?" 

"Nah. We'll walk from here." He said walking. 

"What!" I exclaimed. 

My legs were already paining because of the heels. And this person here wants to merrily take a walk! 

I opened my heels when he said, "What are you doing? Are you coming?"

"My legs are paining Boss!" I exclaimed and sprinted towards him barefeet with my fingers holding my heels. 

We walked to a tteokboki shop. 

"This is the restaurant you were talking about?" I asked. This shop was a bit developed than the previous one. 

"Yeah." He said and walked in. 

I sighed and said, "Let's go!"

I placed the heels down and Jungkook ordered two plates of tteokboki and two bottles of soju. 

Suddenly I was reminded of Yoongi sunbae. He had told me, 

"See that he doesn't drink... If he drinks then he will be out of control and if he doesn't then he will be too much to handled." 

If he drinks then he will be out of control.

If he doesn't then he will be too much to be handled. 

I can handle him if he doesn't drink.... But if he goes out of control, I'll be dead. 

"Jeogi- Boss." I said as he was about to open the bottle. 
He looked at me. 
"Let me do that...." I smiled as the tteokboki arrived. "You can have the tteokboki meanwhile..." 

He looked at me for a few more seconds and then handed the bottle to me. 

I opened it and took his shot glass. He looked at me. My heart was beating fast. 

How should I not make him drink? 

He took his chopsticks and aimed at the tteokboki and ate it. I quickly poured the soju in the glass and water in the other which came in the same kind of bottle like that of soju. I handed him the glass of water and took the glass of soju in my hand. We clicked the glasses, "Cheers."

I drank the soju. He drank water. 

The rest of the process went the same.

**Jungkook's P.O.V** 

I CAN differentiate between soju and water! This woman she is feeding me water!! What the hell? But I decided to play along with her. She drank like four bottles already. That means I drank two entire bottle of water. 

She looked at me, dizzy and her face was flushed red. 
"Boss, do you want some-?" She said as her hands trembled to finally give me a glass of water. 

"Jeogi, Eun Sol-ssi." I said as I grabbed her trembling hand. 

"Ne?" She looked at me and smiled. 

She was drunk. 

She drank another glass and she shook her head to stay normal. 

"Eun Sol-ssi!" I shook her. 

"Ne! Boss!" She said sitting up straight. 

"Why are you giving me water instead of the soju?" 

"Nega? (Me?)" She exclaimed and started laughing. "No!No!No! (Not Today!) That's Soju... Not water!!"

"Eun Sol-ah!" I was still holding her hand. 

"Oh! Oh Mo! Jungkook!!! It is Jungkook sunbae!" She looked at me and pointed at me. 

My heart skipped a beat. 

"E-Eun S-Sol? Eun Sol you are drunk!" I said. 

She remembers me? Is this really happening? Was she pretending all this while?

"Ani! This is Jeon Jungkook! My Love From Another Star!" She started laughing. "But that Sseki(Bastard)! He pretends not to know me! He remembers me just like I remember him!" 

I was tearing apart of happiness from within.
She actually remembers me! 

"Eun Sol-ah..." I fixed my eyes on her. 

"You know what? There was a time, I know when we both liked each other. But that sseki didn't want to like me! I don't know why! Even now I am stuck with him... But you know...." She looked at me. She called me closer to her. I went closer to her and she said, "I think he really likes me now!" 

Yes he does. More than himself. 

"But... I don't know what to do...." She said as she took away her hand from mine and drank a shot of the alcohol. 
"I want to love him too.... But I...." She said. 

"Why? What happened?" I asked. 

She drank a shot again. 

"Its a secret I must never say..." She said as she completed the bottle. 

"Secret?" I asked. 

I was suddenly reminded of the fortune teller's words. 
"She has a dark secret to hide.... But the secret will be revealed soon because she is destined to get rid of the secret. And she needs my help." 

"Halmeoni was correct I have a dark secret...." She said and started weeping. 

"Waeyo?? (What happened?) Eun Sol-ah?" I asked. 

"Ah! Jeongmal eottokhae?( Really! What should I do??) I am tired of this now...." 

"You can tell me... I will hear you out!" I said as I took her hand in mine again. 

"This! This is the thing which my body does not like!" She pointed at our linked hands. 

"Why? What's wrong in it?" I asked. 

She started sobbing harder. 

"Jungkook-ah.... I love you so much... I am sorry... But I never wanted this to be a part of my life.... Forgive me... Please!!" 

"I will... I mean, He will! He surely will forgive you. But what is the problem?" 

"He will...? He will forgive me for havin genophobia?" Her face lit up. 

Genophobia?
I have no idea what is that....

"Of course he will...." I said confidently. 

She started crying again under the influence of alcohol. While I took the time to search about genophobia. 

Fear from having ?

I looked at the text and then her. 

Fear from being touched?

My jaw dropped and I looked at her crying her heart out. 

Happens due to past of being ually harassed?

My anger was boiling over. Someone touched my Eun Sol before I did? She became like this because of someone else? Who could it be that made my Eun Sol be like this? 

"What made you have genophobia?" I asked. 

She suddenly stopped crying and looked at me. 

"What made me have genophobia?" She ended her sentence and started crying again. 

"When I was in college... We went to a party.... And then I got drunk.... And...." She couldn't continue anymore. 

"W-What happened?" I asked. 

"My close friend.... Whom I used to trust...." She cried. 

"Who was it Eun Sol-ah?" I grew more impatient to know the answer. 

She continued crying. She looked at me. 

"Nam.... Ki... Joon...." She sobbed every word. 

"Nam Ki Joon?" I repeated. "Have you seen him in the company?" 

She nodded her head. 

"He did not recognize me.... But I remembered him recently...." She said and started crying. 

I too wanted to cry so badly. 

"Jungkook-ah!" She sobbed. "Save me.... My family doesn't know about it! I need him in my life!" 

"Eun Sol-ah...." I tried my best not to cry. 

I pushed my chair to sit near her and I hugged her even though I knew she didn't like it.... Not willingly. She loved it.... But its hard for her to express it. 

We walked out of the restaurant. I held her even though she was dizzy. 

"Eun Sol-ah?" I looked at her. Her face was damp of the tears. 
She wouldn't stop crying. Because it hurt her more than anything else. 

"From now on.... Don't cry OK?" I said as I wiped her tears. She suddenly looked up and sniffed. She held my cheeks with both her hands and said, "Maybe this will be the last time I am drunk..." 

She pressed her lips on mine. I widened my eyes as she kissed me. We stay there like that for seven seconds and then she dropped herself on me- unconscious.

************
And this was a BIG chapter... For it disclosed the secret!