35- First Move

B.O.S.S. #JJK

"Mr. Jeon!" I up a smile and extended my hand to shake with his. "I've heard a lot about you!"

How you ruined everyone's life. I thought. 

"Please come in Ms. Soo... I am so glad that you came to meet me." He said and we walked into the room. 
Today I was really happy and thankful to God because I was not alone, I was with Jimin oppa.

"Tea?" He asked. 

"Thank you, I'd prefer water!" I smiled. 

"Okay! Please get a glass of water!" He told one of his attendants. He sat down and I took the seat opposite to me, and Jimin sat next to me. 

"So please tell me about your famil-" He started. 

"I'm sorry, but it would be better if we just talk about business, I have very little time in my hands..." I interrupted. 

He laughed awkwardly and said, "You seem to be quite young and.... very busy! Anway! Yes! Let us get to business." 

I looked at Jimin. He gave me the file. I opened it and went through the fake papers. I smiled and gave him the file. 
"Well I am offering you 70 million dollars for the joint project with MOI. You hold the maximum shares along with us so things between this project will be much easier!" 

"It seems to be agreat project!!" He said as he went through the contract. 

"I just want your confirmation, in simple words, yes or no!" I said. "I want to go ahead with this project as soon as possible!" 

I looked at oppa as soon as I completed my sentence. He gave me a slight smirk and a small nod. I returned a nod. 

"Well... I am really interes-"

"Oh wait! Uh... recently in the news I saw that you became the new Chairman of the Jeon Enterprises." I said as the attendant placed the glass of water in front of me and Jimin alongwith a sudden interruption by Sang Bin. 

"Appa! You called for me!"

I looked at him and he exchanged looks with me. 

"I wanted you to meet her, she is the head of MOI group." He said. He greeted me with a bow. I slightly nodded at him. He looked at me constantly and suddenly raised his finger at me, "Dangsin....(You)"

What? Did he recognise me? Is it the END? Oh GOD I don't want to get caught like this!! PLEASE HELP ME OH LORD!!!

"You look really... like... uh.... someone!" He scratched his head. 

"Where are your manners Sang Bin? How dare you point at someone so elder to you?!" Mr. Jeon scolded him. 

Elder? Uh... you should rethink!

"Anio!(No) It is perfectly fine! People sometimees really mistake me for a celebrity! Sadly I am not one!!" I laughed to make them feel more comfortable around me. "Please have a seat Sajangnim!"

Sang Bin went shy when I called him by his title. 

Sajangnim my foot! I cursed him mentally.   

"... so as I was saying, that your son became the new CEO and you became the new Chairman... Well congratualtions on that! But is there some history why you became the new owners?" I said. 

"History?" The son and father exchanged looks at each other. 

"Well... my brother and I.... we made an agreement that if he lost the seventy percent of the shares, the company would immediately come into my hands..." Mr. Jeon explained. 

I nodded, "So... he ended up losing seventy percent of his shares..." 

He nodded in agreement. 

"Well I would really like to see the agreement which was made... just for the sake of this project... you know formalities!" I said with a small shrug.

He nodded, "Definitely! Sure!"

He whispered something to Sang Bin and he left the room immediately. I drank from the glass of water and said, "I was very impressed by this company's architechture! It is beautifully made!"

"Yes! Of course!" He said. 

Sang BIn re-entered the room with a file. He gave it to me and I tossed it to Jimin oppa while the duo signed the papers. 

"It is a deal then!" He said giving me the file. 

"Sure it is! We will confirm you very soon!" I said and we left the room after a strong handshake. 

"Oh My God! We hit a jackpot!!" I heard their voices as I stood in front of the now closed room. 
"Son! We are going to be rich soon!!!" I heard Mr. Jeon's voice and shook my head slightly. Jimin oppa patted my waist which made me look at him. We both exchanged smiled and walked out of the building. 

-----Taehyung's house-----

"Here you go~~" Jimin oppa gave the group the two files. I threw my heels and walked into the spare room to change into my comfies.

"I didn't know that they were so easy!!" Jin oppa exclaimed. 
"They just did whatever she said..." Jimin oppa said. 
"I thought you guys will take a lot of time..." Hoseok oppa said. 
"Well.... She said that she has very little time in her hands for them!" Jimin oppa laughed hard. 

I went and joined them. 

"CEO of MOI!" Hoseok oppa greeted me. 

"As if~" I said and we all laughed. 

"look at this everyone!" Yoongi oppa anounced as he turned tha laptop towards us. 

"Fake website of MOI?" I smiled. 

"In just 8 hours!" He smiled proudly. 

"Daebak!!" Taehyung said. "Hyung you're a genius!!"

"Well, isn't too late for you to realize that?" He laughed. 

"Yokshi~~(As expected) JJANG MAN!" I said. 

"No one can doubt us now!!" Namjoon oppa said as he drank from his cup of coffee. 

"That is right!" Jin oppa said. 

"What next?" I asked. 

"We wait for three days and then tell them about the loop hole and by that time..." Jin oppa was suddenly interrupted my Tae oppa. "...We find Chan Soo..." 

"We have to close all the cases at one go!" Namjoon oppa said. 

We all nodded in return. I thought about everything while the others gabbed about the plan. 

Getting the company back.
Revealing th identity of Ms. Jeon
Finding Jungkook's actual Eomma.
Confession of Jungkook's father.
Find Chan Soo..
.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden buzzing of my phone. 

"Kookie" I smiled at the ID and received the call. 

"Kookie!!" I said and all the others stopped talking to look at me. 

"Where are you?" He asked. 

"Tae oppa jip(house)..." I looked at Tae when I said that. 

"When are you coming back?" He asked. 

"You already know that don't you? in four weeks!!" I said. 

"MWEO?(WHAT?)" He exclaimed so loud that I had to remove the phone from my ear. I put the call on speaker just to amplify his exclaims. 

"How am I supposed to stay here all alone, in your house, without you in it?" He complained. 

The others started giggling. I smiled at his whiny talk, "FOUR WEEKS IS TOO MUCH! I will probably turn your restaraunt into a Michelin Star by that time."

"That is too much now Kookie, calm down!" I snapped. 

"Eun Sol-AHHH!!!" He whined. "Bogoshipeooo!!(I miss you)" 

There was silence... The boys would die laughing now. 

"Ureo?(Are you crying?)" I asked. 

"AniyAA!!!(NO)" He exclaimed sniffing a little. 

"I have been away for just two days!!" I said. 

"SO? YOU DON'T MISS ME?" He exclaimed. Taehyung oppa pushed me away from them to talk to him personally.  

"I miss you too Kookie!!" I said as I put the phone against my ear removing it from the speaker mode. 

"You are lying, tell me what are you hiding!!" He said. 

"I am not hiding anything Jungkook... I am doing things for you and I think about you every single moment I do something!" 

"I do not believe you!"

"Yah! Why are you acting so snobby Jeon Jungkook? I am doing everything for you... should you not support me at this moment??" 

"I am! I am supporting you... You are not supporting me!!" 

I sighed and said, "Do you want to meet me?"

No reply. 

"I am coming to the bus stop near my house. It will take me seven minutes to reach there." I said and hung up. I quickly grabbed my jacket and went to wear my shoes. 

"Eodiga?(Where are you going)" Tae oppa asked. 

"Lover's call!!" Jimin oppa laughed. 

"To meet that impatient kid, of course!" I laughed as I completed wearing my shoes. 

"Yah!" Yoongi oppa stopped me. I turned back and caught the cap he hurled at me. "Wear it and go~ See that you don't get recognized... you are quite famous right now!!" 

"Arasseoo~~(I got it)" I sang as I put the cap and put my hoodie over it.

"Should I drop you?" Namjoon oppa suggested. 

"Aniya... I'll go on my own!" I said and waved the a goodbye. 

AS soon I reached the bus stop, I looked at Jungkook walking up and down the path. I quitely went and stood against the railing of the flyover where the bust stop was located. 

"Jeogiyo~" I called him out. "Are you waiting here for someone?"

He did not look at me and replied, "Ne...(Yes)"

"Does that person look similar to me?" I opened my hoodie and then my cap, revealing my face to him. 

He looked at me, stunned. I smiled at him widely. He advanced me, cupped my cheeks and kissed me. 

On the road, in front of people. I was so embarassed. 

I put the cap on him as he separated. He put my hoodie on and then we kissed again, hugging each other lovingly. His face said how much he missed me even though only two days had passed. 

***Park Eun Sol's Eomma's POV*** 

Jungkook threw his apron away, leaving me all shocked. I asked him where he was going.

"I have someone to meet Eommonim, I'll be right back!" He said and left the shop immediately. 

"Ri Hyo, serve the customers, I'll be right back!" I instructed her as I opened my apron and followed him. 

Since the day Eun Sol had left, he had been really sad and he hardly ate. I was really tensed about him. But after the call, he seemed to be in full energy. i wondered what it was that added to his stamina! I followed him to the bus stop and saw him waiting for someone in secrecy. Suddenly a figure appeared into the scene and I saw them exchange some words. Then, Jungkook went and kissed that figure.   

"OMO! He is seeing someone!" I thought. "Eun Sol should know about this!" 

I grabbed my phone, zoomed in and clicked the picture of him now wearing a cap and the other person wore a hoodie. 

"Aigoo~~" I thought. " That is why I told her to catch him before anyone else does! He is educated well, is from a good family... and he is handsome too! He is perfect for her!!" I went back to the restaurant. 

"Aigoo.... when will this girl get her love senses activated!!" I pitied on my own daughter. 

*******************