42- The Trial (4)

B.O.S.S. #JJK

We sat their impatiently and quietly as we saw Yoo Na being confronted by Jin oppa.

As expected she said all lies.

"I never wanted to do this... Jungkook was one of those people I didn't want to lose. I loved him... that made me do such things!!"

"But, you were already in this court before, remember? And we have proof about what you have done! Let the audio be played!"

"What do you want?"

"How are you?"

"Why is that your concern?"

"Because you are going to be my husband next week."

"Next week? You already set the dates?"

"Yeah.... that is what I know..."

"And listen... You are not allowed to leave this house..."

"WHY? Who are you to control my freedom"

"I just need to make sure that you don't run away with that ..."

"? Who do you think is the here... isn't that you?"

"I don't trust you..."

"You don't trust me? Then why are you marrying me?"

"Because of your money... because of this house... because of this property... I want all of it..."

"I can't believe any of the words you are speaking."

"Haah! You are a kid, Jungkook, who is running after a , who is playing around with you for the same stupid thing and you don't even understand that."

"What?"

"That will see how I get married to you and get all this property!"
"And you are just a medium, Jeon Jungkook!"

"You call her a , isn't it... but are you forgetting that es are really dangerous? Be cautious, Cho Yoo Na... That has already come around to haunt you... don't turn out to be a coward then."

"If that does not suffices the court... My Lord, I would like to play an audio file and a video as proof..."

"You did well."

"Don't act so innocent... this is for what you settled in.. isn't it?"

"He is stubborn Ma'am... It was tough."

"At least you did it! and you deserve the reward... now tie him to yourself no matter what happens."

"I fell in love with him first... so no matter what happens... i will tie him to me." answer.

"it is clearly visible through the conversation of Cho Yoo Na and Ms. Jeon that Yoo Na was being paid for doing all this.... And the following video is what revealed the identities of both the ladies..."

//

"Are you ready with everything..." Mrs. Jeon asked.

"I need the payment... that is it... I don't want anything else..." Yoo Na shot back.

"Sure... here..." Mrs. Jeon handed me the bank note to Yoo Na.

"I want you to get this property at any cost and do whatever you feel like with Jungkook... I am not concerned... I just know that Chan Su is getting this big property and no one else.... Why should Jungkook get all the property... he is not even my son!!" She said it out of fit of anger. I could understand what she felt of course.

"Ma'am... you know we will just ruin these people's lives..." Yoo Na said. "It is so good to see people getting their lives ruined while we take all the fun."

"I don't know what I would've done without me, Yoo Na..." She smiled. "I need to break all ties with Mr. Jeon and his company... then it will be all yours Yoo Na along with Chan Su!"

"With pleas-"

"Mrs. Jeon!!"

//

"She was being paid thoroughly from Mrs. Jeon, which makes her completely guilty of her crimes."

I looked at Jungkook. He nodded at me, "Everything is going OK!"

I smiled at him.

The next suspect was Mrs. Jeon. She was not entertained a lot by Cha Dae Su. She was thoroughly questioned by Jin oppa who proved her guilty with the former proofs.

"Thanks to Eun Sol.. or we couldn't have done this!" Taehyung oppa looked at me when Sang Bin took his seat in the witness table.

"really?" The others looked at me.

"People, sit back and enjoy..." Namjoon oppa said with a wide smile on his face. I smiled back.

Jungkook raised a brow at me. I nodded.

"So, Mr. Sang Bin... please tell us your relation with Jungkook-ssi and Jeon Enterprises..." Jin oppa said.

"I am Jeon Sang Bin and I am Jungkook's cousin and Mr. Jeon Ki Woo's son..." He replied bluntly.

"So, you had taken over Jungkook-ssi as the CEO and your father as the chairman, as per the terms of the bond."

"Yes, it was totally legal."

"I never asked you that..." Jin oppa laughed. "So, please tell us what happened on the day of the part of your success..."

"Nothing much?" He said. "I... just spent time with the fake company and my father... drinks... etc..."

"Okay..." Jin oppa turned and looked at the judge.

"My lord, on the day of the success party, an attempt to murder case was performed in the rooftop." Oppa said. "It is time that we close this case... all and at once. On the night of November 5th, Jeon Sang Bin tried to kill Park Eun Sol through the method of strangulation. Eun Sol-ssi was admitted in the hospital thereafter and was released a week back. She was in a painful condition yet, she had managed to record the things which happened that night."

I looked at jungkook. He looked at me, shocked.

I wonder what Sang Bin's expression was like!!

"I would request you to give me the permission to play all the audio files related to him."

"Sure, please go ahead..." The judge gave him the permission.

//

"You know this will not work out, son." His uncle said.

"Appa... but, we are almost there... just a few more steps then, Jungkook will be sold off to Yoo Na..."

"That is not enough!! We need the property..."

"Property...."

There was a pause.

"We need to break this marriage for that..." Sang Bin continued.

"And who will do that?"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

//

"This is the conversation between Jeon Ki Woo and Jeon Sang Bin and it clearly says that they had been planning a conspiracy... the next recording is of the night of November 5th. Let the audio be played..."

//

"It's so pretty!" I said.

"Yes, it is..." Sang Bin replied. "It is like my little hideout."

"Oh..."

There was silence.

"Park Eun Sol."

"Oh... you're still pretending to be Ms. Soo?" The barrel of his gun rolled.

I said, "I am sorry?"

"Cut out the acting, Eun Sol... you are already caught..."

"What? Are you thinking about how I got to know about it? Don't worry, it is only me who knows about it.... Appa doesn't know. Your so-called body-guard will be reaching here... in three minutes... by that time you will stop breathing and I will be gone... then the police arrives and see your precious bodyguard holding the gun and then things will be clear. You were shot by your own bodyguard."

"I don't understand what you are saying..." I said.

"Really? You still want to play? Spit out the truth, you came here to get the property back, didn't you?"

There were no replies from me.

"What do you want to know?"

"You are putting your nose into the matter you don't belong in... " Sang Bin said. "Since you are dying, I will just tell you everything..."

"I killed Nam Ki Joon, the step-brother of Jungkook, who is actually Chan Soo... "

There were some shuffling noises with my forced breaths.

"He took away Yoo Na- the only girl I cherished."

"I called the police to get both Ms. Jeon and Yoo Na to get arrested, I wanted my revenge..."

"I finally got the property... and you thought that you could disguise yourself, give yourself a fake name... and take the property away from me... I had thoughts of killing Jungkook first... but I think that killing you first would add to the melodrama... "

"Even though every document we gave you is fake... there is no way you can take the company away from me..."

I heard my moans all the while.

//

I held Jungkook's hand all the time I heard the recording, because I felt uncomfortable.

"So many things happened?" He looked at me.

I had tears in my eyes. I could not reply. "I leave the decision on the judge thereafter. I conclude the case here..." Jin oppa said and took his seat.