38- She

B.O.S.S. #JJK

I held onto the bed sheets as tightly as I could. I closed my eyes and thought all kinds of things which I didn't want to think about.

"Are you satisfied?" I could hear his voice echo.

The memories of the night I was by Nam Ki Joon were coming back.

"FOR HELL'S SAKE!!" I hit his crotch area and shouted out pushing him away. He got scared and stepped back to look at me sitting upright.

I was panting heavily. I wondered if my face had changed colors. I looked outside and saw Jimin oppa and then the rest of them running towards me. I fainted on the spot into someone's arms.

**Jungkook's POV**

I stood against the door frame of the restaurant thinking about Eun Sol. Some thing was not right, I felt very impatient and restless.

Did something happen to her? Is she OK?

"Jungkook?" I heard Eun Sol's eomma call me inside the shop.

"Ne?" I went to her immediately.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"Ne. Hyung-nims told me that they would be coming with Eun Sol. She wanted me to prepare a crushed ice for her... but I can't until they come here!"

"You want to have a drink with me?"

"No problem!" I smiled and we brought three bottles of soju and kept it between us.

She poured me a drink and we drank with some snacks beside.

"So... whom are you seeing?" She asked.

"Ne?" I almost coughed out.

"I am sorry, but I saw you with someone the other day... it looked like a girl!"

"I-uh... I really am not see-" I stopped and looked at her.

She should know about it. She has to know about it someday. She has to know that I was seeing her daughter and how she was so happy with me.

"ani... What I was saying..." She began. "How do you think is Eun Sol?"

What the hell?

"Eun Sol?" I smiled. "She..." I smiled wider. "She is a really good person..."

"So... how do you see her as a woman?" She asked as she drank a little more from the bottle.

"As a woman?" I smiled. "Strong and very impressive!!"

She hummed back and poured me a glass. I looked at her.

"Mashyeo!(Drink)" She said and drank another shot. I drank as I had all kinds of thoughts. After a long silence, she looked at me, into the eye and said,

"Why don't you date her?"

"Ne?" I smiled. "Eun Sol?"

"Hmm... she requires a man like you!"

"Ne?" I smiled wider. "Actually..."

"you don't want to date her?" She asked. "you are engaged to someone else?"

"Andwaeyo~!(no!)" I said, a little offended. I can marry or get engaged to anyone else other than Eun Sol.

"Actually... I..." I said shyly. The words really didn't come out.

"GO AHEAD WILL YOU?" She scared me.

No wonder- like mother like daughter.

"I want to marry Eun Sol!" I spit it out. I bit my tongue and smiled shyly. "We have been seeing each other for more than a year now..."

She gave me such a shocked look.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked at the caller, "Jimin hyung"

"Oh Hyung! Where are-" Before I could complete my sentence I heard him sniff.

"Hyung? What happened? Why are you-" I asked.

"Eun Sol..." He sobbed.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I stood up from my place and threw the apron away. I grabbed my jacket quickly and ran out of the shop.

I reached the hospital in under four minutes. I ran up to the reception of the emergency. 
"I am looking for a patient!"

Before she said anything, I saw Yoongi hyung at a distance. I ran towards him and said, "WHAT HAPPENED?"

He did not reply and looked down.

"HYUNG!" I almost cried now.

He sighed and pointed at the door behind him with his head.

I walked into the room with a trembling, disturbed heart. I saw Jimin hyung looking out the window, Namjoon and Jin hyung sat motionless on the sofa. Hoseok hyung sat next to Taehyung who held Eun Sol's hand as she lied, motionless on the bed.

Suddenly I could hear nothing but an irritating beep in my ears and my relaxing breaths. I walked to her and all of them looked at me. I had no expression on my face.

You have to live Eun Sol. I thought. That's it. I don't want anything more.

Taehyung hyung left the seat for me. I sat down my eyes never leaving Eun Sol. My eyes were watery and I said slowly, "Who... who did th...this to-to h-her?"

I held her hand slowly and saw her struggling to breathe. No one answered me.

"I ASKED WHO DID THIS TO HER?" I shouted out, impatiently. "WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO HER?"

"CALM DOWN JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi hyung entered into the room and locked it. "She is ill! You are not supposed to shout in a patient's cabin."

"So, do I not have the right to know who made her like this?" I said as a tear drop rolled down my cheek. "Do I not have the right?!"

"Jungkook-ah..." Jimin hyung said. I looked at him. His face was damped with tears. "I-I am s-sorry..."

He said that and walked away from the room, crying.

Yoongi hyung went after him. I looked at her and then the others.

"Will I still not get an answer?"

"Sang Bin. Jeon Sang Bin." Taehyung hyung told me. I clenched my jaw and looked at him, "And you let him go?"

"He is taken under custody by the police." Hoseok hyung said.

"The case is filed, Jungkook." Jin hyung told me. I looked at him.

"If that is the case..." I looked at Eun Sol. I feared to touch her also.

I looked at the others, "I want to see the end of all this and him."

***Jimin's POV***

I was late. Like I always was. I was too late. Like I always was. I was late to save her...
I felt guilty and hurt. I cried out loud as I walked out of the hospital.

"Jimin!" I heard Yoongi hyung's voice.

"I... I was late again!" I said in between my sobs. "I couldn't save her at the right time!"

"Jimin-ah"

"Hyung. I don't deserve to live. I always miss out the chances! I am always late!"

"Jimin, calm down! You are thinking too much."

"I cannot! In high school... I missed out the chance to tell Eun Sol that I liked her! Later, I missed out the chance to get the love of my life! I missed out to tell her my feelings. And now I was late to save her! I don't deserve to live!"

"Jimin! You were not!"

"I was hyung! I WAS WRONG! I AM ALWAYS LATE!!" I shouted as I cried out loud.

"No you were not Jimin..." Yoongi hyung came and hugged me. "I understand your feelings... OK?"

I hugged him back, "what should I do?"

"Its OK! You were not late... you wanted everything to be perfect... Eun Sol never lost hope in you... she waited all that while with the same thought that you will come... you will come at any cost."

I hugged him, closed my eyes and said, "I am so sorry..."

***Park Eun Sol's POV***

I could feel things around me. I was sweating a little when I thought about me getting strangled by Sang Bin.

Wake up. I told myself. You are safe now.

I slowly opened my eyes and my blurred vision became clear and I looked at Jungkook holding my hand to his face and his eyes were closed.

"Jungko-" I whispered out those words. He couldn't hear me. I could see the others also there. My throat pained a little. I took a breath and whispered a little louder. "Jungkook?"

I touched his cheek and he finally looked at me.

"Eun Sol!!" He exclaimed. "You... how are you?"

All the others gathered around the bed.

"Are you OK?" I heard Jimin oppa's voice. "Eun Sol!"

"I'll go call the doctor!" Namjoon oppa said and ran out of the room.

"I... I feel...alive..." I said slowly.

"Thank God...!" Jungkook tucked my hair strand behind my ear and kissed my hand.

The doctor came and they all stepped away. He did some checkups.

"Are you feeling OK?" He asked me.

"Ne... just a little breathless..." I could finally speak normally now.

"Please take enough rest..." He said and walked out of the room along with the other members. I looked at Taehyung who stayed back, sit next to me and took my hand, "We all were so scared!"

I gave him a slight smile. I slowly put my hand inside my bra strap and saw oppa's widened eyes.

"What the-"

I brought out the recorder and placed it on his hand.

"The confession... sang bin told me everything... when he tried to kill me... every... everything is recor...recorded there..." I said.

"EUn Sol-aH!!" He whined as I saw his chin tremble a little. He hugged me and said, "You shouldn't do such things! Don't you ever put your life at risk!"

"I can do anything for Jungkook's sake..." I smiled.

"Pabo!" He shed a tear drop and then wiped it away with his sleeve. "Don't you worry... we will get revenge for everything..."

I nodded.

"take some rest now... we have a lot to do... things are finally coming to an end. And I want to see all the chapters close at once!" He said, determined.

I smiled and closed my tired eyes.