13- Tae-hyung

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Taehyung's P.O.V**

I had an ancient grudge on Nam Ki Joon. When I heard that he has been after Eun Sol for so many days... My anger got charged up yet again. 

First I am going to get him out of the company and then I'll help her and Nochu get together. 

I opened a can of beer and walked to the rooftop of the company. It was the best place to hangout. Today I won't return to my house... I needed to be with them. I sipped into the cold drink and looked at the sky. I sighed and sipped again. 

"How should I do it?" I asked myself. 

Suddenly I got a call from my lady love, "Jun Yong-ie"

"Wae....(What happened?)" I said as I received her call. 
"Oppa Eodiya(Where are you Taehyung)?" She asked. "I just got off work.... Are we not returning back home?"

Ahn Jun Yong and I have been living in together for a long time since I gave up all the misdeeds I commited. 
"I don't think I'll come home today..." I replied. 

"Why is that?" She asked. 

"I'm on the rooftop... Can you come and help me?" I asked. 

"What are you doing there??" She asked. "Don't move from there... I'm coming...." 

I hung up and sipped into the cold beer. It was refreshing even though I got a brain freeze. 

"Nam Ki Joon...." I mouthed it as I remembered the time he messed with Jun Yong. I got angrier. I hissed as I held the can stronger, crushing it a bit. 

"Taehyung!" I heard Jun Yong. 

She came and sat beside me. 

"Why are you here?" She asked as he put her handbag beside her. 

I sighed and looked at her. I pursed my lips and then pecked her plumpy lips. 

"What's wrong.... Are you worried about something?" She asked. 

I nodded my head. 

"Eun Sol is in trouble...." I said. 

I narrated her the entire story. 

"That sseki!(bastard).... He did it to Eun Sol? What the does he want from the Bangtan Scholars exactly?" 

"He has been like that since high school.... I just cannot forgive him after what he did that to you.... And now Eun Sol.... She is like my little sister.... What should i do?" I asked her. 

"I think we can do something so bad that his reality will have to appear." She said. 

"Should I return back to my real form?" I asked. 

"If that helps us get rid of him.... Of course!" She said as she held my hand. 

I placed my hand on hers. 

"You won't mind, isn't it?" I asked. 

"As long as it removes that jerk from this world...." She assured me. 

I put my hand on her neck and kissed her. She put her hands around my neck and kissed me back.

We separated and then she smiled at me, "Do you think you need to stay?"

I nodded, "Will you be okay?"

"Remember our past?" She smirked. 

I smiled and nodded. 

"So why are you afraid that I'll get hurt?" She raised a brow. 

"You look too y when you do that.... Don't do that...." I smiled. 

"Get the plan ready by today...." She said as she put her hand on my shoulder. 

"Yeah.... I'll tell the other guys too...." 

"Meet you tomorrow!" She smiled and kissed me on my cheek. 

I walked her to the ground floor. 

"Don't play by yourself...." I said ruffling her hair.

"Nope!" She smiled and ruffled my hair back and she left. I waved at her until the car was out of sight. 

I opened the group chat and wrote

Tae😎- 
Guys get ready.... We are going to remove Nam Ki Joon from this company.

***************************
I really didn't want to write such a short chapter!!!! Is it okay if I add some mafia au in this story??

✌✌Peace out✌✌

I ship this couple TaehyungX Jun Yong

Enjoy guys!