3- Scandal

B.O.S.S. #JJK

Sorry Everyone...  But here is the third part. 
*************************************************

**Eun Sol's P.O.V**

It was 10:30 and Boss-nim was still inside in his room. I tapped my feet impatiently. How long does he actually take to drink coffee? I sighed and said for the fifth time now, "Boss! We are running late for the meeting by thirty damn minutes!"

"Don't blame me! Who makes so hot coffee? I can't even sip in it!" He exclaimed for the fifth time. 
"WOW! Boss, you can't even drink hot coffee!" I sulked as I stood up. "You know what? I am leaving!"

"Hold on! You cannot leave your boss and a meeting cannot start without a boss!" He exclaimed from inside.

That's the first thing which came in my mind.

"You can continue drinking coffee forever, I'll go and see the other officers!" I said and stomped out of his room.

"This isn't an office.... this is not a place where people work! They only seek for luxury." I muttered as I went down the elevator from the 17th floor to the 7th floor.

**Jimin's P.O.V**

30 minutes.

I wonder who made him the CEO of this freaking company.... What is taking him sooo long to come in this I-don't-know-why meeting?

I wonder if he is already into his first love and doing stupid stuff!

I tapped the table in disgust.

I finally slammed the pen on the table and stood up, "Fine it is his first love.... That doesn't mean he ruins our meeting and makes us wait here!!"

All the eyes turned towards me.

"First love?" Namjoon heard just that much.

"What are you even speaking Jimin?" Yoongi asked who had spent the last twenty minutes cursing on Jungkook.

"I don't think so they are doing weird stuff..... Eun Sol is a tough one!" Taehyung laughed shurgging, as he played Mini Militia on his phone.

"What does weird stuff even mean here?" Hoseok asked confused and impatiently.

"Jungkook is doing weird stuff again? This kid~" Jin said, concerned.

"What the hell are we even supposed to do here? I am half dead of listening to this boss who is younger to us!" I said.

"Chill Jimin!" Namjoon said pushing his glasses.

"How can I when we have-" I began

"Give it a period Chim-" Yoongi stopped me.

"Its your infinitieth time talking about it!" Taehyung commented.

"30 minutes?" I questioned him. "I bet they are upto something for sure!"

"They? Who?" The four of them asked.

"Park Eun Sol." Taehyung laughed, his eyes continuously staring at his mobile.

Suddenly the door opened and we all turned towards to face the person about whom we were talking. 

"Jeoseonghabnida..... but, Sajangnim(Boss-nim) will join the meeting--" She said after bowing down. 

"Sajangnim is here...." Jungkook forced himself into the room pushing Eun Sol and glaring at her as he cut her off.

I looked at Jungkook and then Eun Sol cussing under her breath. 

I smirked and looked him come and sit on his chair. I took my seat and crossed my fingers on the table kept in between us. 

"Park Eun Sol." Jungkook said, in a commanding voice. 

"Ne!" She replied. 

"Get us some coffee from the ground floor. Triple shot Americano for me." 

"Ne..." 

"Caramel macchiato for me!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"Mee too... Caramel macchiato...." Hoseok-hyung said. 

"I'll take a normal Americano." Namjoon-hyung said. 

"A cappuchino or whatever for me..." Yoongi-hyung said. 

"An iced Americano for me." Jin-Hyung said. 

Everyone looked at me. 

"I-I really don't drink coffee...." I stammered a reply. 

All of them stared at me harder. 

"You? Don't drink coffee?" Namjoon-hyung said.

"If you owned a coffee shop, I bet the coffee in stock, would have been finished by you." Taehyung smirked, as he returned back on playing the game in his mobile.  

"Ani....(No...)It is okay, you don't have to get any coffee for me!" I explained Eun Sol with an eye smile. 

"Park Eun Sol?" Jungkook said, his eyes continuously staring at me. 

"Ne!"

"Double shot Americano for Jimin-ssi...." 

"Ne... Igesminda!(I got it!)" 

She left the room with a weird-obvious, fake smile on her face. 

"Did you have to make her work so much?" I complained as soon as she left. 

"That is the fun!" Jungkook smiled. 

"Okay, so, why are we called in this I-have-no-idea meeting?" Namjoon went right to the point.

"Hyung.... I need some help...." Jungkook ran his eyes through all of us.

**Park Eun Sol's P.O.V**

The moment I exited the room the first word which came out of my mouth was,

"Ssibal."().

I grunted and groaned as I walked to the elevators.

The elevator dinged as another man joined me inside the metal box.

I stared at the digital board displaying the numbers in the elevator.

"Excuse me...." He suddenly said.

"Ne?" I was forced to look at him.

"You are Jungkook-ssi's assistant, isn't it?" 
"There wasn't any other post left for me..... So,yes... I am..." 
"So could you deliver a message to him?"
"Well.... Sure?"
"Tell him that the y assistant which he has will now belong to me...." 
"What the-?"

He advanced a step closer and forced me to hit my shoulder against the wall.

"Excuse me?" I revolted.

"What... Baby girl?" He said with a seducive tone.

I clenched my jaw and released a breath. 
"I understand that you are a bit ?"

"You made me turn on, babygirl...." He neared me and was near to touch my skin.

Right then, the elevator opened.

I punched him on his nose and walked out of the elevator.

"I'd rather belong to my boss than YOURS!" I shouted out loud enough for others to look at me.

"You B--" before he could finish the elevator doors closed.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

I walked into the coffee shop pretending as if nothing happened. I took a deep breath as I placed my hands on the counter. The worker smiled at me, "How can I help you?"

I looked at her and said, "Oh yeah.... I needed to make an order... Could you give me a glass of water?"

"Yeah, sure.... Are you okay?" She asked me.

"A little panicked, I guess...." I said as she gave me the glass of water.

I gulped it down at once.

"So, what is your order?"

"Okay.... Two Caramel Macchiato.... One Triple shot Americano.... One double shot Americano..... One simple Americano.... One iced Americano.... And one Cappuccino." I recited the order.

"Hey.... That is the regular order of the bosses!" She smiled.

I raised a brow and asked, "Bosses?"

"One caramel Macchiato for Taehyung oppa.... One Caramel Macchiato for Jung Hoseok-ssi.... Iced Americano- Kim Seok Jin-ssi..... Normal Americano for Kim Namjoon-ssi.... Double shot for Park Jimin-ssi.... Triple shot for Jeon Jungkook-ssi.... Cappuccino for Min Yoongi-ssi..... Yoongi-ssi hardly orders coffee..... But he has this time.... Isn't this the order?" She said.

I looked at her with a dropped a jaw.

"You are Park Eun Sol-ssi.... Isn't it? The CEO's assistant?"

"Yes, I am...."

"Hi.... I am Ahn Jun Yong..... Kim Taehyung's girlfriend. Do you remember me?"

"What?"

"Uhm.... Nothing... Let's get your order...."

I looked at her suspiciously. Why would I remember her? And what is Kim Taehyung's girlfriend doing in a coffee shop?

She placed the coffee carriers on the counter and said, "Happy Working!"

"Do I not need to pay?"

"It is free for the bosses!"

"Free for them? Okay then..." I gave her a weird smile and went outside the coffee shop.

"What the hell?" I muttered as I walked upto the elevator.

I looked to my side and saw people checking me out from head to toe. I looked away immediately.

I felt a bit uncomfortable and entered the elevator and closed it so that no one could follow me in. 

I thought about the girl whom I just met and then the people looking at me like that. 

The elevator doors opened. The moment I stepped out. I saw the people looking at me in a different way which made it so uncomfortable for me to look back at them. I hastened my steps to the conference room and heard them speak inside.

"Just talk to her... everything will be fine!" 
"But hyung.... I did not behave properly with her... I just hope nothing wrong happens.

"Are they having a meeting or talking about my boss's girlfriend!" I said as I pushed the door and walked in. 

All the eyes turned towards me. 

Suddenly Taehyung-ssi exclaimed, "OMO!"

He looked at me as he covered his mouth, while slightly looking at me the similar way as the others did. 

"What happened?" Namjoon-ssi asked him.

Soon all of them got the message. 

Including me

I placed the coffee carriers and looked at the message. 

Somebody had posted explicit photos of me and my legs and on a whole, it was outrageous. 

I felt tears welling up my eyes. I looked at the rest of them and ran out of the room and went to the stair case. 

I walked to some floor and sat down crying and looking at the post. 

It had this message-

#F***_Me_Princess... #The_New_ Assistant! #CEO's_chic!

I sobbed as I looked at my pictures. I kept on crying and somehow I did not have the courage to stand up and walk outside and face the world.

Could my first day be any worse?

**Jungkook's P.O.V**  

I cannot deny the fact that Eun Sol had a great, healthy figure and how perfect her legs were. But publicizing it made me so angry that I slapped the phone on the table, with raging eyes. 

"Yoongi-hyung.... find out who posted this..." I turned towards him. 

"Got it! These kids... really why do they have to do this to our Eun Sol on her first day?" He said, as he looked at his computer and started his job. 

"This is so not good...." Namjoon hyung commented. 

"Well she has perfect legs though...." Taehyung hyung said. 

All of them stared at him. 

"Your girlfriend is on the ground floor.... remember that?" Hoseok hyung said. 

"Oh.... Sorry...." Taehyung said. 

I took a deep breath and looked at JImin still staring at the picture. 

"What the hell are you even looking at?" I confronted him. 

He realized that I was speaking to him and quickly looked at me. 

"UH--I-- Nothing...."

"Hyung... get the post deleted quickly!" I said. 

"FOUND IT!" He exclaimed. "Oh God.... It is the same person...."

"That son of a ----" Taehyung hyung exclaimed as he left his seat. "Why can't he leave people alone." 

At this point I was burning in anger. 

I walked outside the conference room and went straight to his office in the 9th floor.

Vice President- Nam Ki Joon

I forced myself into the room and went and held his collar. 

He looked at me shocked. 

"Who the hell are you to do that? You..." I said almost throwing a punch at him.

Taehyung hyung came and stopped me. 

"Do you want me to throw you out of the company?" 

"You know you can't do that, Jungkook."

"Of cour---" I was out of words. 

Nam Ki Joon had already done this with Taehyung's girlfriend, Jun Yong. And it was impossible for me to throw him out of the company, because he had brainwashed my parents and always wanted himself to be in my place....

"Nam Ki Joon!" I shouted. 

"Keep your assistant safe... or she may get ed up, dear step brother...." 

"Shut that bloody mouth!"

"Go ahead hit me!"

I threw his collar hard and walked outside the office as Taehyung hyung followed me. I went to the 17th floor and walked to my office. 

I heard silent sobbing from inside. I quietly opened the door. 

The sobbing was heard from a corner. I walked there quietly as I released a breath. I walked closer to the direction form where the sound came. 

I peeped in the corner to find Eun Sol crying her heart out. 

Suddenly the door closed with a great noise. 

I was cursing myself for not shutting it close. I looked at her, looking at me. 

She stood up and stepped back. 

"I am sorry...." She said while weeping. 

She took the blame on herself like always. For some reason, today I hated the tears she was shedding. 

"For?" I asked. 

"I felt like saying it....." She said.

"Why should you be sorry?" I asked her. 

"Because..... because...." She broke into tears again. 

I looked at her continuously. 

I took a step forward and said, "Come here..." 

She looked at me. 

"Come here..." I repeated.

She took a step back. 

I sighed and walked up to her and pulled her in for a warm embrace. 

"I am sorry....." I said, slightly caressing her hair. "I am sorry, because I couldn't protect you, Eun Sol-ah.

She quietly hugged me back and cried, silently.

***************************************************

OMGGGG! i am so sorry guys. I am actually on a hiatus. So, I finally updated a chapter and I don't know if I will be often. Plus, whatver i had written was all deleted. So, I guess you can understand my troubles!

So, enjoy....

BYEEE!