30- Visit

B.O.S.S. #JJK

I looked at the door of my house and sighed.

"What are you thinking so hard?" Jimin sunbae laughed at me.

"I am just nervous." I said gulping down some lump.

"Stay cool... we all are here..." Namjoon sunbae said.

"How can I stay cool when I am about to reveal my mother that..." I said and then sighed.

"Aren't you overthinking now?" Jin sunbae asked laughing hard. *windshield wiper laugh*

"Come on guys... she does not know that I am dating him!" I exclaimed.

They all laughed. Jungkook laughed too...

"Why are you laughing now?" I asked him.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw my mother come out.

"Eo-Eomma?" I stammered while the boys bowed down, "ANNYEONGHASEYO EOMMONIM!"

"Aigoo~ Look at these boys!! They have grown up so much!!" My mother cupped her cheeks.

I laughed awkwardly.

"You know how much I was annoyed when I got to know that you are not coming!!" She exclaimed.

"We finally found time to visit you!!" Namjoon sunbae laughed.

"Come in now!! Don't keep on standing here! And Eun Sol! You should've told me that you guys are coming!" My mother scolded me.

I did not reply and walked inside the house with the boys instead.

***

The table was set, the food was placed and all of us were sitting around the table. I sat next to my mother and Jungkook sat next to me. I was suddenly more nervous. I felt my heart beating so fast and I was sweating so badly. My hands became slippery because of that. I tried to imagine the scenario when my mother would get to know about us.

"WoW! EUN SOL-AH!!! You GOT YOUR BOSS as your NAMJACHINGU??" She would never say this.

Maybe she will go into a coma or something.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH I cannot do this!!!

Suddenly he held my hand under the table and I looked at him shocked.

My expression told him, "WTH are you trying to do in front of my MOM?"

"CHILL!" He laughed slightly as he widened his eyes.

"OK! Since everyone is here... I would like all of you to introduce themselves so that I can see how much you all have changed." My mother announced before we began eating.

"We should start from you..." she pointed at Jungkook.

Jungkook was flustered. He looked at me and then at my mother.

"Uh... I am Eun Sol's Boss.... Jeon Jungkook..." He smiled as he introduce himself.

"Oohhh!!" My mother exclaimed as she dropped her chopsticks and covered .

Eomma, he is not a celebrity or something. Oh sorry, he is a celebrity... 😅😅😅

"How is my Eun Sol? I hope she does her job well!"

"Ne... she does her job very well..." Jungkook looked at me and smiled.

The rest of the Bangtan started coughing all of a sudden.

"Why? Is something wrong with the food?" Eomma looked at the others.

"Anio..." they all answered randomly.

I looked at Jungkook and then my mother and then shot death glares at the rest of Bangtan.

"Please make yourself comfortable in the house!" My mother smiled at him.

"Ne..." he said coyly.

Taehyung laughed accidentally.

We all looked at him.

"Yah! Jimin-ah you shouldnt make such jokes while we are having dinner!!" Taehyung hit him out of nowhere.

I looked at Jimin. He laughed out suddenly.
"M-Mianhae-yo...." He laughed, covering up the mess.

"You grew up very well.... undoubtedly..." Eomma said and then moved on to Taehyung who sat next to him.

"Introduce yourself...." My mother said.

Jungkook elbowed him.

Why is everything in such a mess???

"Ah! Annyeonghasyeo... I am Kim Taehyung.... I am the Resource Department head... Eun Sol's senior and colleague..." He said.

"Ah! You are Taehyung!! Wah... you are really so handsome..." She laughed and all of us joined her laughter.

"Annyeonghasyeo... i am Park Jimin... I am the Management Department head and a good friend of Eun Sol..." Jimin sunbae introduced himself.

I smiled at him and then looked at my mother.

"Yah! You have come to our house before... isn't it??" My mother suddenly recalled.

I looked at her confused.

"Ne!! I had... to drop off Eun Sol... I usually came to drop her off..." He smiled.

"Wah... i would've never recognized you if I met you on the road!" My mother laughed.

"Annyeonghasyeo... i am Jung Hoseok... I am the Goods and Service Head... I am Eun Sol's oppa..."
We all laughed and Jimin hit my shoulder, teasing me a little.
"Eommoni... if you remember my parents used to come by your restraunt a lot..." Hoseok oppa said.

"Of course! They are one of the regulars till date... so I know you really well!!" My mother said.

"Your food is as tasty as I last tasted almost seven to eight years back!" He said.

"I am impressed by that compliment!!" My mother smiled.

"Annyeonghasyeo... I am Min Yoongi... the Research department head... I look after Eun Sol a lot..." He answered.

"Is it??" Except Jungkook all of them mocked him.

What is wrong with Jungkook...???

I smiled at Yoongi oppa and looked at my mother.

"You are that guy with the guitar... isn't it Sol-ah?" My mother asked.

In that picture. I thought.

"Yeah... he is the guy with the guitar..." I smiled.

"Are you talking about that picture??" Jin oppa asked.

"How did you know??" I looked at him

"Did your mum not mention about it over the call???" He looked at him.

I smiled and nodded.

"Daeum?(Next?)" My mum said as she looked at Namjoon sunbae.

"Annyeonghasyeo... I am Kim Namjoon... the Technology Department Head... I was Eun Sol's lab partner and studies partner in school." Namjoon sunbae smiled.

"You are the guy with glasses... wah... you have really grown up well..." my mother smiled at him.

"He still helps me... with all my studies..." I said.

"Statistics..." Namjoon sunbae said.

The incoherent coughs were back again.

"Yah... Keumanhae(Stop)!!!!!" I was screaming that in my mind.

"Annyeonghasyeo I am Kim Seokjin... I am the one who feeds Eun Sol in your absence... I am the Transport Manager and the Head of the Foreign Services..." He smiled. "Eommonim... after eating this food... i really want to go back home..."

"Enjoy the food and I hope you all take care of Eun sol..." My mother said.

"She is like our lil sister except..." Namjoon sunbae began and then looked at both of us.

"Except?" My mother looked at me confused.

"The other colleagues in the office..." Taehyung managed the situation.

"Ah~~" Eomma smiled.

"So tell me more..." My mother was excited to know every detail about the company until the end of the dinner.

***

We all were sitting in the living room when I decided to go to the washroom and text the members.

>>BANGTAN CHATROOM FT. GFS<<

ESol- Guys!!! How shud I tell my mum about it??

RM- What is the great deal!

Jin eomma- We all will tell her the truth.

Jimin- He is just going to stay here.

Tae- ur eomma is understanding... she vll allow him to stay here.

ESol- r u sure guys?

Boss- ESol get out of the bathroom fast... i need to talk.

Tae- private talks.

Our hope- do it before eommoni comes

Jjang man- exactly n be fast.

*********

I opened the bathroom door and Jungkook pushed me inside the bathroom again and locked the door behind.

"I-uh... feel awkward." He pouted.

"Yah... it is not like we are going to do something... ur just staying the night..." i whispered.

"I think we should just tell you mum about it..." he said.

"Are you uncomfy a little?" I asked as I rested my hands aournd his neck and shoulder.

He nodded. I tip-toed and pecked his lips.

"When you are with me...nothing can go wrong..." I smiled.

He returned a smile and cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

I smiled in the kiss.

He is such a kid.

*****
My mother placed the bottles of soju in front of the eight of us.

"Drink and enjoy..." she smiled as she opened a bottle and drank from it. There was nothing called 'pouring drinks'. My mum was habituated of drinking it from the bottle directly.

I did not touch my bottle and saw the others drink. Jungkook did not touch his bottle as well. We both weren't very good with drinks...

My mother asked us, "Why are you both not drinking?"

"I should not drink in front of my Boss... eomma!" I said.

"I cannot drink in front of my asisstant!" Jungkook made an excuse.

All of us looked at us.

"Eun Sol-ah..." eomma looked at me woth suspicion.

"Wae eomma?" I looked at her.

"You want to tell me something?" She asked.

All the others looked at me and I nodded.

"Eommonim... the thing is that..." Taehyung oppa started.

In the next twenty minutes my mother knew about everything going on in the company and whatever happened in Jungkook's house.

"That is too horrible!" My mother looked at all of us in utter shock. "You should've told me all this beforehand..."

"Eomma... we couldn't tell you... sorry for that..." I said biting my lip slightly.

"So you don't have anywhere to go right now Jungkook?" She asked him.

He nodded his head.

"Then you should stay here.... I can let you stay here!" She said immediately.

I was so happy to hear that.

"Thank you Eomma!" I looked at her. She smiled at me, "He should thank... why are you thanking me?"

She turned to Jungkook and asked, "What about the rest of your family?"

"I only have my father now... so he is planning to stay at my other Samcheon's place... he told me to stay with them..." Jungkook paused to look at the boys. "Jin and Namjoon hyung dont have a spare room. Hoseok and Yoongi hyung are leaving town to go to their houses for the time. Taehyung and Jimin sunbae have their family visits... so I dont have anywhere to stay!"

Jungkook-ah... when will I be useful?? I thought. I wanted to hold his hand to comfort him but NOT in front of my MOM!

"It is OK... anyway I have a shop to take care of... so Eun Sol can take care of you while I am gone.... you can come to the shop to help me too... Si Ho wanted a holiday... so you both can work in place of her...." Eomma said after a long drought.

"Khamsahabnida Eommonim... If that will pay for my rent... I am ready to dl anything!" Jungkook said.

"Why on earth will you pay the rent!" Eomma shot back. "I was just saying."

Those are my exact words!!!

"Wouldn't be unfair-" He said.

"You are homeless and i am providing you a house as a part of humanity... why should I charge you for that may I know??" My mother explained.
Jungkook smiled in return.

Wah... Eomma... i seriously love you....

"Let us celebrate since Kookie found a house!!!" Taehyung handed our bottles to us and we all drank in glory.
Me as usual went drunk on my second bottle.

My mother usually gets drunk by her third. She was on her fifth or so....

"Eomma..." the soju controlled my mouth.

The boys were still sober.

"Waeyo... uri dal?(what happened,my daughter?)" She smiled and asked.

"Eomma... I did what you asked me to!" I said grinning to myself.

The boys looked at us mother-daughter combo in shock.

"Jinjja?" She smiled.

"Ne Eomma... I am dating my Boss.... and I love him so much!!!" I said and dropped my weight on him who looked at me, shockingly.

The last thing I remember before blacking out was that our hands held each other tightly.