43- Judgement

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Park Eun Sol's POV**

'Some things in life are different from what we interpret them to be. Either it goes the positive way, otherwise the negative way.
But we are the ones making the choices and we are the one deciding it to be good or bad. Most of the times we take it the neagtive way, even though it might have a positive side in our life.'

"Whatchu doing???"
I felt a pair of hands around my shoulders come and wrap me in embrace from behind.

"Writing?" I said and put the laptop screen down.

"Yah! Wait! Lemme read it!!" He stopped as he held my wrist and pushed it back open and read what I had typed in.

"So are you planning to write all the lectures you are going to give me after our marriage?"

I smiled and shook my head. The word Marriage itself made me so nervous!!

"Why do you think that I am going to be a naggy wife??"

"So... what will you become instead?"

"A calm wife." I said. "With short temper."

We both burst into a laughter after that.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

We both looked back and saw Jin oppa.

"Come on. We are ready to leave...."

He walked away after giving us a comfy smile.

We both smiled at each other and Jungkook kissed my forehead.

"Let's go."

***

"For the case of 'An illegal transfer of Power in the Jeon Enterprises' today the judge is going to announce the final judgement." The clerk announced.

Jungkook's fingers were intertwined with mine and he squeezed my hand tightly.

"The Judge is arriving into the court."

We all stood up to greet him and took our place.
My heart beated insanely in nervousness.

"I welcome both the sides of the party on today's final judgement of the case." The judge said. "Both the cases were fought well equally by both the parties."

We all looked at each other. My eyes fonally fell on Yoo Na.... she stared at me for exactly 4 seconds and then looked away.

"Today I am going to announce the final judgement of the case."

I gulped a little bit of lump. Took a deep breath and prepared to hear something for which we had been working for... legally and illegally.

Gosh, those days were a tough one to go through....

"From the hearings of the case, I conclude that the Jeon Enterprises will get their property back safely and securely and its popularity will be re-established with no controversies. Mr. Jeon will be the Chairman and Jeon Jungkook-ssi will be the CEO and carry out their functions...."

I looked at Jungkook and I had tears in my eyes. We squeezed each other's hands as we looked at each other.

"... Jeon Sang Bin will be jailed for a period decided by the judge according to the change in his behaviour due to the murder of Nam Ki Joon or Kim Chan Soo and the attempt of murder of Park Eun Sol."

I looked at Sang Bin. His head hung down and he was staring into space.

"Cho Yoo Na will be jailed for a period of 2 years for not completing her term of jailing and for all the crimes committed by her. Ms. Jeon will also serve the jail for a term of 2 years and both the women are supposed to leave Korea after their release."

I looked at both of them. The judgement was harsh for them though.

"However, Ms. Jeon will be compensated for the death of her son. Mr. Jeon Ki Woo will no longer hold the contract with Jeon Enterprises. However on the establsihment of the company, he is required to get the amount given by him to Mr. Jeon."

He should be happy with the judgement. Really.

"Ms. Park Eun Sol may continue her job with Jeon Enterprises as an assistant and Kim Taehyung will be appointed as the new Vice President of the company as suggested by the company."

We all looked at Tae oppa and he was shooketh by the judgement.

"Chukhahe hyung!!!(Congratulations, brother!)" Jungkook told him.

"Who did this?" He asked him.

"Jin hyung... wanted to surprise you!" Namjoon oppa told him.

"Wait a sec, you all knew about it? And you did not tell me?" He looked at all of us. His eyes rested on mine. "You too Eun Sol?"

"No... seriously I had no idea about this... oppa... i am as surprised as you are..." I laughed.

"What? Boys you did this to me???" He looked at the others. His eyes were glimmering. "It is such a huge honour... i might have to puke now..."

We all laughed.

"As a conclusion, the Jeon Enterprises has won the case against Mr. Jeon Ki Woo and Jeon Sang Bin. All the provisions and decisions made by the court must be followed otherwise, it may lead to another hearing and severe punishments."

Our happiness was reflected by our smiling faces and glimmering eyes. I hugged Jungkook as tightly as I could. I was so happy after whatever I heard.

God, I have never been so happy in my life!!!

We all hugged each other and wouldn't leave each other because our happiness was un-express-able.

We saw our defending party move away from the court first. Jin oppa came and we all hugged him tight.

"God, I WON THIS CASE PEOPLE!!!" He exclaimed.

"EXACTLY!!!!!!" I shrieked and hugged him tight.

All these days and nights of tension and what not had droven me crazy and sleepless. Today, I was more than happy. The word itself was less to express my feelings. We all held each other and had a group hug which we had a lot back in high school days.

Today was one of the reatest days of my life.

***
Jungkook and I held hands as we walked outside the trial room and we saw Mr. Jeon in front of us.

Our smiled vanished and all of us except Jungkook bowed down and greeted him. He looked at me and then my hand linked with his son's. I gulped in a bit of lump. I wanted to pull my hand away from his grip, but he held my hand tighter and dragged me along with him towards his father. I did not look at him into his eyes.

"Son." He said.

Jungkook did not reply. Instead he put his hand into his pocket.

"I have to talk to you." He said. I looked at him and then forcefully took my hand away from his. He looked at me and I nodded at him.

He sulked a little and I quietly walked away.

**Jungkook's POV**

I looked at my father and said, "What do you want from me, appa?"

"Glad to in know that you think that I am still a father to you." He said.

"You didn't really commit any crime, appa." I said.

"Really? I lied to you... that is the biggest crime I could commit." He smirked.

"Appa.... you did it out of the circumstances you were facing..." I said.

"So are you angry with me?" He asked.

"No... only..." I said and looked down.

"What?" He said.

I took a deep breath and looked at him into his eyes, as my heart trembled.

**Park Eun Sol's POV**

We were in the car, waiting patiently for Jungkook.

"Ah~" Namjoon oppa yawned. "I will finally get to sleep well tonight..."

"Exactly!!" Hoseok oppa returned a yawn.

"God... all these days were so painful..." Yoongi oppa said.

"What are they doing for such a long time?" I said.

"They'll come...." Jimin oppa said.

"Don't have wrong ideas!" Taehyung oppa laughed.

I slapped him on his knee.

All the others started laughing so hard.

The door opened suddenly. We all looked at Jungkook entering the car.

There was perfect silence.

The front side door opened and Mr. Jeon entered the car.

We all looked at Mr. Jeon and then at Jungkook. "Let's go, kids!" He gave us his precious smile.