26-Her

B.O.S.S. #JJK

***Jungkook's POV**

I was staring at the envelope with tears in my eyes. I walked out of the room, pushing the door hard. I got into the elevator thinking nothing but her.

I ran out of the building and saw her nowhere. I was late.

Eun Sol-ah... dont leave me and go away.

**Park Eun Sol's POV**

I was not in my senses. I was crying hard when I placed that envelope on that table... I was crying when I walked out of the room and our of the building.

I gave him up.

//

"Sol-ah... have you lost your mind?? Why would you want to do this???" Jimin sunbae asked me.

"Mollayo!(I don't know)... But it will help me get him back!" I said as I bit my lip hard so that I didnt burst out with tears.

"You are not doing it..." Taehyung said as he held my hand.

"I am." I said as I looked at him into the eye firmly.

I walked away from the conference room and reached my office. I knew that they were as shocked as me after they heard about the news... but nothing could stop me from handjng over my resignation letter to him.

I am going to do this my way.

I made a promise to him... that even if someone tries to take him away from me.... I will definitely get him back.

//

I clutched my heart as I cried bitterly. I knew that the next day I would not see him... i would not feel him the next night.... i wouldn't be next to my beloved person.

I took a deep breath and told myself, "You have not given him up... You have to get him back from the clutches of that ... you have to have Jungkook back!"

I sat up and looked at the Han river in front of my eyes.

Nothing can separate us, Eun Sol. He always told me that.

"Jungkook-ah... Keokjeonghajima... I'll come to you as soon as possible...."

***Cho Yoo Na's POV***

A week later.

He was finally here with me... nothing could be as good as having the person you love by your side.

He looked at me with stern eyes when I tried touching his hand. He walked ahead of me and entered the room with hasteful steps.

"What the hell is all this Appeuji???" He demanded as soon as he saw his father.

"Have you been taught to speak like this with an elderly person?" His father retorted back.

"Why is there an announcement of my marriage without my consent??" He questioned.

"All you're questions are answered. Why wasting time again?" I asked as I sulked a little.

"Nothing is answered, Yoo Na!" He shouted at me.

"What is all this noise about?" Mrs. Jeon entered the room and looked at Jungkook.

"It is good that you came! We have a lot to discuss about your marriage!" She said.

"What marriage? I am not doing any marriage!" Jungkook announced.

I looked at him, flustered. "Jungkook we are supposed to get married!!"

"No we are not! We were NEVER supposed to!" He screamed at me.

"Jungkook!! Keep your voice low!!" Jungkook's uncle appeared out of nowhere.

"I will not do this marriage... at any cost... I will NEVER marry such a jerk like her!" He announced.

"We are not here to go according to your decisions..." His father said calmly.

"So... you are going to marry her..." Mr.Jeon said.

"I said I will not!!! NOT AT ANY COST!" he was raging with anger.

"Let me talk to you personally Jungkook." Mr. Jeon stood up and left theroom. mrs. Jeon looked at me and said, "Come with me, Yoo na."

I nodded and followed her. She closed the room door and asked me to sit next to her on the sofa.

I sat quietly.

"You did well." She smirked. She looked back nd gave me a good amount of cash.

I gaped at in shock.

"Don't act so innocent... this is for what you settled in.. isn't it?" She asked. My astonished face switched into an evil smirk. "He is stubborn Ma'am... It was tough."

"At least you did it! and you deserve the reward... now tie him to yourself no matter what happens." She smiled and pressed her palms on mine. I looked at her with that sluggish smile of mine.

"I fell in love with him first... so no matter what happens... i will tie him to me." I said and she seemed quite impressed by my answer.

**Jungkook's P.O.V**

"Do you want our relation with Kim Homes and Co. to end forever?" My dad said with a bold and firm voice.

I did not answer as I looked at him smoke through his pipe.

"Yoo Na is their youngest and only granddaughter... you cannot deny this marriage." He said.

"But I don't love her, Appeuji!" I replied.

I love Eun Sol! I love her more than anyone else. How could I spend my life with someone who is not going to be a part of my heart anyway! I don't want to marry that ! I don't want to stay with someone like her!

I wanted to say all of this to him but I did not.

"That does not matter here, son... it is the relation between two companies which matters." He replied.

"You are not even thinking of my wishes, Appeuji! You are playing with my life just to keep this company's reputation." I said as tears welled up my eyes.

"Don't forget that they are our largest investors... if we don't agree on this marriage, the company will fall!!" He shouted at me.

"Appeuji.. for just once... hear me out... Even if I don't marry~" I began.

"I want to hear nothing more than a Yes Jungkook!" He said, strictly.

I sighed as a tear drop rolled down my cheek.

"Appeuji... I love Eun Sol!" I said, as my heart pained.

It had been more than a week that I had last seen her... and I am similar to what you call a corpse.

"I am nothing without her!!" I exclaimed as I cried. "I don't understand why do all of you want to separate us?"

"Don't you bring that girl's name ever on your mouth." He retorted sternly.

I walked away from the room instantly when he said that. My heart ached as I thought about whatever he said.

"Eun Sol-ah... Dor-awa...(Come back to me)" I thought as I cried.

//

"Jungkook what the hell is all this?" Taehyung asked me as I entered the conference room, half dead.

They all looked at me, shocked.

"Are you Ok?" Namjoon hyung asked me.

I looked at him and then started crying hard.

"Eun Sol-ah.. she went away! Wae(why) hyung??? What did I do?" I cried. They all consoled me for hours.

"She met us before she went away and asked us not to contact her or look out for her...." Hoseok hyung said.

"Eotteokhae?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Let us just wait..." Jin hyung said.

"I cannot hyung!" I said.

"But we have to... because..." Yoongi hyung said.

We all looked at him.

"... because she asked us to give her a week's time... she said that she would come back to all of us.... she promised to get you back..." He completed.

"We stopped her... but you know how stubborn she is!" Taehyung said.

"She will come back... Jungkook..." Jimin hyung said as he patted my shoulder.

//

I looked at the coridoor ahead of me and walked with closed eyes momentarily as I cried bitterly. Suddenly I bumped into someone and the person was thrown on the ground.

I forgot my feelings in that moment. I dried my tears and looked at the person. It was one of the servants.

"Gwaenchanhayo?(Are you OK?)" I asked as I walked up to her to pick her up. I faced the person's back profile the entire time.

"Gwaenchasminda...( I am OK...)" A female voice replied, her voice choked as she said.

"Eodi Aphayo?(Are you hurt somewhere?)" I asked as I tried to look at her.

"Ne.(Yes)" She replied.

She turned her face and looked at me. She wore glasses and looked so familiar.

“Yeogi…(here)” She said as she placed her hand on her chest and smiled.

My heart walloped faster than anything when I recognized the smile and said,

“Park Eun Sol!”

“Jaljinnaeso?(How are you?) Kookie?” She said as her eyes glimmered.

*******************************************

NICE CHAPTERR!!! MEET YOU ALL SOONNNNNN THANKXXX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!