15- Past

B.O.S.S. #JJK

Hehehe... Here's my update! 
*********************************

***Taehyung's P.O.V***

I was standing in front of Nam Ki Joon-'s house. I switched on my Bluetooth device. 

"I am done... Come back!" 

I said, "Did you collect enough information?" 

"Mmhmm... I don't want you there anymore... Come back this instant!"

"You guys shouldn't make me do such stuff... You should've either sent Jiminie-pabo or Jungkook maknae!" I complained. 

"Ah... Okay... Okay... Arasseo!(I got it)... Now come back!" 

Hoseok hyung said that. 

"Keurae...." I answered and started walking away from the jerk's house. If I were allowed, I would've shot him dead right now! But, it wasn't a part of our plan! I don't want to mess it up. 

"Oye!" I suddenly heard someone. I stopped and looked back. 

Nam Ki Joon. 

"I saw you standing here for such a long time... Do you want something?" He asked as he walked out of his house and advanced me. 

"Me?" I pointed at myself. "I was just passing by here..."

"You definitely weren't.... because you stood here for such a long time!" He smiled.

That wicked smile. 

"Ani-ya(nope) just don't mind me!" I smiled and my heel to leave.

"Hokshi....(By any chance....) Are you planning to take a revenge on me....?" He asked. 

"Why would I?" I asked.

"No after what...."

"Nam Ki Joon...." I interrupted. "I am not planning to take a revenge on you... I am planning to make your life similar to hell..." I laughed and walked away trying to control the amount of anger I had stored in for him. Whenever I thought the way he had treated Jun Yong.... the way he had abused her... I still feared that he would do something like that when Jun Yong was all alone on the ground floor making coffee in her coffee shop. 

I had realized something- He is a psychopath for sure!

I walked to the company and went to the guys. 

"I think I managed to hack his laptop!" Yoongi hyung said, happily.

"Really? What did you get?" All of us rushed to him. 

We went through his data and saw that he had all the records of Jungkookie's family! He knew exactly what went on in their family. 

"He is extremely prepared to become the president of this company." I hissed. 

"What to do about this?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"Delete it," I said. 

"Anyone saw the maknae?" I asked before I left the room.

"He went to meet Eun Sol." All of them answered.

"Good," I said as I rung him up. 

**Park Eun Sol's P.O.V**

I looked at Jungkook. I took a deep breath and began narrating the story.

"It was our graduation party... You guys had left school by then and Ki Joon-oppa had managed to get into the scholar group. Eomma allowed me to go to the party for the first time ever. Remember, I didn't come to the party you guys had. So... I was enjoying myself in the party. I was happy among my friends. But then...." I stopped to look at him.

"What happened?" He asked. 

"But then...I-I don't know how to say this Jungkook....!" I said. 

He held my hand and comforted me as he drew small circles on the back of my palm.
"I won't judge you for anything you say...."

"But then the problem began when the boys brought alcohol from somewhere. They offered me some... but, I didn't accept any, because we all were underage then! But, Ki Joon oppa made me drink just one shot of it and then I was like- out! I grew dizzy had they poured me more glasses. Suddenly he asked me whether I wanted to have some air. I nodded and we went outside. I told him that I didn't feel well and I felt like throwing up. He brought me somewhere, I don't remember... but it was a motel- as I remember from my hazy sight. There was a bed and then- he started kissing me and then tore my clothes and then....."

Before I spoke anymore, I was crying out loudly. I started sobbing so bitterly that Jungkook pulled his chair closer to me and hugged me. 

"He... then...." I choked my words.

"You don't have to say anymore Eun Sol... You don't have to say anymore...." He said as he caressed my hair. 

"Jungkook'ah... I-I..." I cried.

"Shh!" He shushed me and patted my back. "Don't speak."

I cried a lot because I never remembered the night well... I remembered them in my dreams. 

I moaned and gasped while I cried. I finally felt that my burden had lessened because I had finally told it to someone. Jungkook was crying too. He said, "Eun Sol-ah... don't worry... We will get rid of him..." 

We were walking back to my house when his phone suddenly rang.

"Oh, hyung." He said receiving the call and putting it on speaker.

"Eodiya?(Where are you?)"

"I am with Eun Sol... Why? Any problem?"

"We found something in Ki Joon's laptop.... your family database."

"What?"

"He knows everything about you... By the way, it is someone of your family who has shared this data with him."

"My family? Who?"

"We are yet to find it- Wait."

"Yobusyeo? Hyung?"

"Jungkook-ah!" 

"Yoongi hyung?" 

"Your sister is helping him!"

"Deo Bin? Why that-?"

"Yep. Jeon Deo Bin... your sister... She is helping Nam Ki Joon!"

"I'll be there.... right now!" He answered and hung up. 

"Jeon Deo Bin... Your cousin?"

"Deo Bin and Sang Bin... They both are twins....as hell. They never mixed up with me... because my uncle didn't want them to! They apparently were richer than us then..."

"Then why do they stay with you all?" I asked. 

"Because we grew richer than them!" He answered.

"I wanna come along with you...."

"Not now, Eun Sol... Only when we get everything we require to get rid of him." He said. 

We stopped in front of my house. 

He took a step closer to me and kissed me on my forehead, making my heart flutter... It was a different sensation. I flushed red and I did not know how to react. 

"Wh-What was that for?" I asked, biting my lip slightly. 

"Sleep well. Come to the office late if you want.... But don't be absent... I'd rather be dead than not seeing you in the office for an entire day!" He smiled. 

He ruffled my hair slightly and said, "Bye."

I smiled at him. I pulled him back by his wrist before he left. 

"What?" He asked. 

I tip-toed and pecked him on his lips, that is the maximum height I could reach.

 "Your sudden actions mystify me, Eun Sol!" He smiled.

"Thanks for making me feel better," I said, shyly.

I walked into my house and then saw him leave. Today would be the night I would finally get some nice-pleasant sleep. 

*************************

Short update! Meet you out of the office soon, Nam Ki Joon!

Peace out!