2- I Hate My Boss!

B.O.S.S. #JJK

8:45 a.m.

I was waiting for the bus to my office. It was only a ten-minute long route. I tapped my feet as I waited for the bus. I looked at my reflection in the reflecting surface of the bus stand.

I had washed my hair and it was still wet. I set it again with my fingers and looked at my watch. The bus was still not here. I dusted my skirt which stuck my knees together as I waited impatiently.

Suddenly, I heard a honk of a car. I turned to find a car approaching me. It came and stopped right in front of me. The window slided down and I saw the same person whom I met yesterday in the elevator.

Jimin-ssi.

I bent down to look at him.

"Eun Sol-ssi.... As we are going to the same direction, do you mind me dropping you off?" He said giving me an eye-smile. 
I pursed my lips and looked at my side to find the bus was coming to the stoppage.

"Anio..... Gwaenchanha.... (No.... It's Okay.....) I'll take the bus...." I returned a smile.

"We will reach before the bus and... You know, Jungkook-ssi gets angry and sometimes fire them too...." Jimin-ssi said. I looked at him trying to convince me.

"If you want to get fired on your first day...." He said and accelerated forward. I held on to the window pane and said, "Hey!"

The bus was nearing and I had two choices.
I was confused. 
I looked at Jimin-ssi and then the bus.

Eottokhae??(What should I do?)

I took a step forward and opened the door of the car and stepped in. He smiled and said as I adjusted on the seat , "Kaja! (Let's go)"

We set out for the office when it was 8:50 a.m. by my watch.

"You're 21.... Right?" He suddenly asked. I hummed the reply.

"Then you are just three years younger to me!" He smiled.

I nodded my head and pouted, "Ooh...."

"You can just call me oppa....(elder brother for girls in korean) and we can talk informally." He looked at me.

"Ani-yo (No...)" I said talking to him formally.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Three years is a huge gap, it'd be better if I adressed you as Jimin-ssi....." I expalined.

"Sunbae-nim.... Eottae? (Senior.... How about that?)" He suggested.

"Jimin sunabe....." I said. 
Suddenly something struck my mind. 
"Jimin sunbae?" I looled at him.

Was he the same Jimin sunbae from the school I studied in? But what would a scholar like him do here?

"Hey.... By any chance are you from Busa-" I began.

"Nope.... I am from Seoul...." He replied before I could finish my question.

Park Jimin from my school was from Busan and for a moment I was cursing Korea for having so many Park Jimin-s.

(A/N- Liar Jimin!!!!)

In those six-seven minutes I was reminded of my school days when I had first met Jimin sunbae. He was the most cheerful senior I had ever met. He helped in studies, made me learn how to play basketball and he also protected me like a true elder brother. That was the reason why I often addressed him as oppa.

In my school, all the girls were jealous of me, because I attended the same classes as the Bangtan did. I was always with Bangtan- seven scholars of our school who had excelled in a specified field and were good in almost everything.... And were handsome....
The best part was that I was the only girl and the only junior who was good in everything. I didn't even have competitors. The Bangtan were like my brothers except one. Just one.

I sighed and turned to look at the Seoul-Jimin and I wished that he was the same sunbae...

(A/N- 😇 Wish Granted....😂😂😂😂ㅋㅋㅋ)

He pulled the car in front of the building.

Jeon Enterprises.

"You have three minutes to reach your office.... Run before you are too late...." Sunbae-nim told me as I opened the door. I looked at him and then my watch, "8:57 a.m."

I cannot be late on the first day itself.... Moreover I didn't want to get fired!
I bowed down and thanked him, "Thank you for the ride-uh-Jimin-ssi... Uh- no... Jimin sunbae!"

As soon as I completed I literally ran inside the building.

The receptionist greeted me,
"Annyeonghasyeo..... (Hello).... Park Eun Sol-ssi... Jungkook-ssi is waiting for you in the seventeenth floor. Here is a coffee bought you by Taehyung-ssi..... Have a nice day!"

"Thank you very much!" I said as I grabbed the cup and ran to the elevator and the seventeenth floor button.

I saw the time, "8:58 a.m."

"Gosh! please move faster!!!" I told the elevator.

14....

15....

"Come on!" I yelped as I sipped into my coffee nervously... 

"17... Ding!" The elevator opened and I quickly stepped out of the metal box.

But this was surely not an office. I my heel and said to myself, "I think this is the wrong floor!" But the elevator doors were closing and I saw the floor number.

17.

It was not a busy office with tables and chairs. It was a high classed hotel lobby. It was a grand sight to find such a beautiful lobby. 

I  faced a huge oil-painting in front of me. There was a carpet flooring and the walls were covered with royal wallpaper. I looked towards my left and then right. 

Where am I even supposed to go? 

Suddenly I saw a woman walking towards the elevators. 

"Oh... Eun Sol-ssi?" She addressed me. "Jungkook-ssi is waiting for you..."

"But where is he?" I asked her. 

"Please come with me..." She said and started walking. I followed her and saw doors on the either sides of the coridoor.

Is this a hotel or an office? 

"This is the Elite area. This is the most unique area out of all offices in Korea. All the guests who visit this place, stay here. In this way, we save the travel expenses of our company...."

"Oh.... That is why this is so fancy!" I said.

"Here...." She stopped in front of a huge door. I looked at the letters on the door. 

"CEO"   

She bowed and left. I bowed down and then took a deep breath. I knocked and peeped into the room. Jungkook-ssi was sitting on hid desk, wearing glasses and he looked at me. 

"Annyeonghasyeo..." I said timidly. 

"Late by one minute..." He said. 

"I am sorry, Sir..." I said. 

"Come in... it's okay... since it is your first day..... But, don't be late from now on!" He stood up and neared the door as he removed his glasses. He opened it and I left the handle immediately. He directed me to get in. 

I walked in and said, "Ne..." 

He shut the door and walked to the desk which was kept beside his. 

"This is your desk.... We have a meeting at 10.... punch all the documents and stamp the marked ones and wake me up at 10...." He instructed and was about to leave the room when I stopped him, 

"Sir.... do you live here?" I turned to look at him. 

"The room at the end of this coridoor..." He said with sleepy eyes. "Don't slack off and make me some coffee before you wake me up. And, don't come to the office with wet hair..." 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Doesn't suit you...." He said and opened the door to leave. I turned to my desk, confused. 

"...and...." He suddenly said. I looked back. "Stop calling me, Sir..... Call me boss instead..." 

"How about Sunbae--" I began. 

 

"I said... boss..." He interrupted.

 

"Ne.... boss-nim...." I almost whispered. 

 

"Only boss..." He repeated. 

At this moment, I would have freaked out. I clenched my jaw and sighed and said, "Sorry... boss." 

He gave me a weird smug and left. 

I cursed as soon as he left, "Aish~ How can a boss be so bossy?" 

Wait, what am I even speaking?

"Argh!" I looked at the door and on the first day itself, I wanted to hit him so hard! I still have so many days to spend with him!

I went to my seat and sat with a thump. I crossed my arms across my chest and shrugged the thought of killing my boss on the first day of work and said, "Fine... let's work!" 

I finished the work within half an hour and then decided to wake my boss up. 

I walked outside the room and walked ahead to the end of the coridoor as he said. 

When I reached there.... I found two doors. 

Is this a test?

I looked at both the doors. The one to my right was unlocked. 

"A careless boss...."I said and pushed the door open. 

Something was so wrong with that room. It was not similar to a normal hotel room. It had a bed with dark blue covers. On a whole the room had an nature and reminded me of the red room as in Fifty Shades of Grey.... 

It had a smell which somehow .... It had a deep texture and aroma which a person would just love just while making out. My heart had started beating fast and I just wanted something so badly. I was getting so 
I was so shook by the sight of the room. 

"Wrong room..." I told myself and shut the door. I turned back to find that same lady whom I met half an hour back. 

"Do you want something?" She asked. 

 

"Uhm.... uh.... Jungkook-ssi asked me to wake him up and make him some coffee..."  I replied. 
"Oh... this is the room..." She said pointing at the door on my left. "Remember the password, it is 7436" 

She opened the door and looked at me, "Since you are knew here... I'll just let you know something." Suddenly the colors of her face faded and she had a wicked face put on. "Never open this door... Never...."

"Why.... What do you do here?" I asked as she approached the door and locked it with a key, hesitantly. 
"Nothing special...." She said, her behavior was suspicious. 

"By the way... What do you do here?" I asked her. 

 

"I am just a maid.... I just serve all the guests here...." She replied. 

I nodded at her and said, "Okay.......Thank you." 

I entered the room and locked it. 

His room was no less pretty and well maintained. And well decorated. 

I walked into the kitchen and prepared some coffee. I walked into the bedroom which was slightly open and found him sleeping with the lights on. He was sleeping so soundly.... No wonder his eyes were swollen! I placed the cup on the side table and kneeled down beside his bed. 

"Jungkook-ssi.... sorry.... Boss-nim..... ugh.... Boss..... Boss....." I said. 

He groaned in return.

"Boss....uh.... it's time for the meeting..." I said. 

He looked at me with numb eyes. 

"Boss?" I repeated. 

"Eun Sol-ah...." He said; he used informal speech. 

"Boss....?" I said as I looked at him, right into the eye. 

He reminded of him..... That same person.... But this Jeon Jungkook was not from Busan.... This person who is sleeping in front of me.... was born and brought up in the States! 

 

That is what Jimin sunbae had told me.

Jungkook sunbae was surely not bossy, cold, rude and arrogant! He chooses his own name!

He suddenly held my hand and gripped them firmly. I was taken back by the sudden skinship. 

"Eun Sol-ah...." He said my name again. He looked so sick by appearance. 

"Boss? The coffee is turning cold and we have to go for the meeting." I said somehow shaking his hand silently. 

"Ani~(No...)" He said and began snoring again. I stood up as his hand slipped from mine. 

"I'm done...." I said and released a breath. "IRONA!!!!(WAKE UP!)" I shouted out loud which made him wide awake. 

"YAH! Who gave you the permission to shout on your boss like that?" HE said sitting up and cursing under his breath. 

"So what could I do? We are already late for the meeting." I exclaimed. 

"Screw it! Can't you wake me up properly? Sweetly? You just ruined my dream!" He said. 

"Dream?" I breathed out an annoyed laugh. "Wow.... my boss is dreaming while the others are waiting for us in the meeting. We are already late for the meeting by five minutes, Sir! Drink your coffee and come fast!"

"What you little-" He said and I literally stomped out of the room. 

I heard him scream, 

"It's not sir! It is BOSS!"

**Jungkook's P.O.V**

I looked at her sitting across the room and studying. No wonder I was attracted to her. But soon after she confessed. I  wanted to confess back to her. But something was not right..... maybe it was not the right time to like her back. I just kept my feelings hidden and didn't speak about the matter at all. We just continued to be good friends and I regretted that. 

"Sunbae!" She came running to me and hugged me tight. 

"Waeyo?(What is it?)" I said as I hugged her back.   

"Did the tests go well?" She asked. 

"Yeah.... What about you?" I asked. 

"It was good...." She shyly answered. 

"Oh.... I wanted to tell you something...." I said as she moved away from me. 

"What is it, Sunbae?" She asked expectantly. Her innocent eyes showed her innocent love for me. 

"Eun Sol-ah...." I said as I looked at her. 

She returned a similar look at me. 

I silently held her hand. 

She was a bit taken back by that. 

"Eun Sol-ah...." I repeated. 

"I....." I said. "....love...."

"IRONA!" I was woken up from my dream 

It was that Eun Sol..... who woke me up. 

Wait..... she just spoiled my dream?

********************************************************

Hey Guys!!! So a short Chapter but I managed to do it! Please enjoy the story!!!