23- His Fiancee

B.O.S.S. #JJK

Sorry for so much delay!!

*********************************

We reached Gwanghwamun the next day.

This trip had, of course, made me and Jungkook so close!!

I was dressing up and getting ready to leave for office the next day while I answered my mother's all types of questions related to my sunbaes. She told me that she had already made so many side dishes ready for them. 

"Eomma... you hardly made so much food for me!" I said when I saw the kitchen floor packed with an infinite number of side dishes. 

"It is once in a lifetime opportunity, Eun Sol!!" She said. 

"What?" I asked stopping to pack my lunch and look at her. 

"Your Boss is coming Eun Sol! The CEO of Jeon Enterprise is coming to our house!!" She said, overjoyed. 

"Uhm... yeah.. it is a lifetime opportunity Eomma!" I said after thinking for a while. "But... Eomma... do you know that he is only a year older than me!" 

"Jinjja?(Really?) Eun Sol-ah... why don't you... you know... set up things with him!" She said punching my arm slightly. 

"Eomma!!" I whined as I smiled shyly. "Don't say such things! He is my BOSS!" 

"So what? I have seen those assistants getting into with their bosses! Am I saying something alien?" She argued. 

"Okay, Eomma!! I'll see if I can get him to fall for my charms!" I whispered by flicking my hair. 

My mother smiled and said, "Go quickly!! have a nice day!" 

"Bye Eomma!" I kissed her cheek and left for work. I turned to my right heading towards the bus stop when a double honk of a car stopped me. I looked back to see Jungkook waving at me as he stood next to his pretty, expensive car. I looked at him and smiled. I ran up to him and said, "Never expected you to be here!" 

He did not reply and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He slowly touched my and pulled me closer to him that our chests stuck to each other. We pulled away and he said, "I missed you..."

"We had been away for just a night!" I said placing my hands on his shoulder. 

"That is way too much for me... seeing you here, now... I just want to..." He said and was about to make a move when I stopped him. 

"Uh-huh! don't be so impatient... we are in front of my house!" 

"You're right!" He said and pouted... tried his overflowing aegyos on me. 

I laughed and left him, "Let's go or my boss is gonna get angry!"

"Who said I came to pick you up? I'm leaving first!" He said, annoyed. 

"Wh- Wait... What?" I exclaimed, seeing his sudden change in behavior. 

"If you are late... you are dead!" He said taking his seat, switching his engine on and set off!

I just stood their blank and scoffed thinking,

He is one psycho boss boyfriend I have ever seen!

I ran on my heels to the bus station and stepped onto the bus before it left. I took a seat and panted, that is when I realized that I was sitting in the wrong bus! 

"Ajusshi! please stop! I need to get off!" I exclaimed and went down the bus. 

"Jeon Jungkook... I am not giving up!" I said myself in a determined tone as I got hold of a cab and asked it to rush to Jeon Enterprises. I got off the cab without paying. 

I literally ran to the seventeenth floor because all the elevators were full. I was panting in the fifth floor and I had so much to go. I finally found an empty elevator on the tenth floor and reached the seventeenth floor finally. 

I opened the door of my office almost collapsing. 

That is when I saw a single woman standing inside the room. 

"Boss?" I said, confused. 

"Who are you?" The woman said. 

"Who are you?" i asked. 

"I am Jungkook's fiancee... who are you?" She said. 

Fiancee?

"Jungkook doesn't have a fiancee!" I said as I walked into the room and looked at her in her eyes, firmly.

"I asked you a question and you are no one to know if I am his fiancee or not." She said. 

I decided not to argue and said, "I am his assistant." 

"Okay... you must know where he is..." She said. 

"No... I don't know..." I said and right that moment, Jungkook walked into the room. 

"So you came first without paying the cab driver." He said. 

I looked at him, annoyed. 

"What-?" he said. 

"Oh Jungkook! You are here! Nice to see you! I told you not to leave so early, you should've stayed longer after the amazing night, Yeobo...(Honey) " She walked ahead to touch Jungkook's chest and hug him. Looked like she was forcefully showing me her engagement ring.

I looked at Jungkook. 

Tell me everything is false, Jungkook.

"Cho Yoo Na?" He looked at her, flustered. 

"I missed you Jungkook..." She said and pressed her lips to his and kissed her. 

I looked away and then smiled and said, "Jeogiyo....(Excuse me!)" 

The girl looked back and was surely astonished by how I reacted. 

Jungkook went a step back. I took a step forward removing my jacket. 

"Don't you think you are making things too obvious?" I said as I walked closer to her. Jungkook looked at me astonished and so did this Yoo Na girl. 

"Wh-What do you mean by that? Jungkook ask your assistant to behave herself." She looked at Jungkook's direction. 

"You know what does my contract say?" I said. 

"What is wrong with you?" She said stepping back. 

"The assistant may need to protect his/her in charge when required," I said and slapped her hard. "From es like you." 

"What? You raised your hand on me?" She said. 

"Looks like..." I said and slapped her again. 

"Will you stop or should I call the police!" She said. 

"Why not! You ran away from there... they should come back and get you!" I answered. 

"What? I'll just leave!" She said and walked out of the room. 

I felt my hands shiver as she left the room and looked at Jungkook who had a flustered expression. 

I was raging with anger. 

He had a fiancee and he did not tell me! 

I took my jacket and was walking away when he told me, "Hey! Wait! I can explain!" 

"What? That you have a fiancee about whom you never bothered to tell me?!" I said. 

"You never told me Jungkook that this girl was your fiancee!" I said. "I knew that she was the one who was arrested too... but..." 

I couldn't speak more and walked away from my office. 

***

I was weeping in front of the rest of Bangtan. 

"Wae??? (Why)" I sobbed as I took another tissue and blowed my nose in it.     

 "I told you she isn't his actual fiancee!!" Taehyung explained to me that for the hundredth time. 

"But she kissed him and said that they-they had spent a night together!!" I said in between my sniffs. 

"That was a lie!!" Hoseok explained. 

"I don't know... but Jungkook shouldn't have done this with me!!" I sobbed harder. 

"Where did Cho Yoo Na go?" Namjoon sunbae asked. 

"I slapped her twice and she went away!!" I said almost choking. 

"What?" They all exclaimed together. 

"But then... I got this text on my phone..." I showed them my mobile phone.

They all widened their eyes as they saw everything.

*******************************

P.S. I am very busy!!