20-Dream

B.O.S.S. #JJK

Here we go~~~~~! Don't worry this story is not a FAKE LOVE!!
Tell me which is your favorite song in the album- SO WHAT for me!!!

***************************************

"Let's get some air~," Ki Joon oppa told me. I looked at him confused and shrugged. 
We walked outside the club to get some air and he asked me if I wanted to go to rest. 

"Rest? I would really love that... because I don't feel good after that drink!" I said. 

"Let's go that place..." He pointed at a place which I couldn't even see properly. I nodded unknowingly. 

We walked in and I was so dizzy that I couldn't even stand on my own feet. I held his hand as we walked into a room. 

"Eun Sol... I wanted to tell you this for a long time..." He said as we entered a room. 

"To me?" I asked. 

"Hm..." He held my hand and said. "You spend a lot of time with the Bangtan scholars.... you don't think of this oppa..."

"Really?" I looked at him as my sight went hazier.  

"Do you really not like me?" He pushed me against the wall. 

"Woah! Oppa!" I exclaimed as I pushed him back and said. "I like you oppa... but, I like Bangtan scholars more... we have like... grown up together!" 

He laughed and pushed me harder to the wall and said, "You are gonna pay for this..." 

His smirk turned into an evil look and he literally tore my clothes open and did me the things one should never talk about. He made me feel things which I had never felt before. 

Every move was painful and wild. I cried out in pain and mostly for help. But he misused me. 
He did all wrong things to me...

/////

I woke up panting heavily and I was sweating. I could remember everything I had felt that night and then I felt what happened with me just before I fell asleep. 

Jungkook made some movements and groaned. I looked at him. He opened his eyes memerely and sat up saying, "hey... what is wrong... are you alright?"

I was trying to recover myself from the dream I had seen and the trauma I got. I looked away and took a deep breath and reminded myself, 

"It is okay with him... Everything is okay with him...."

I couldn't afford to get those stupid shivers back!

Jungkook slowly holds my shoulder and makes me face him. 

"Gwaenchanha?(Are you alright?)"

Tears slowly welled up in my eyes and I hugged him and cried sticking my face to his bare chest. 

"Wae?(What happened?)" He said soothing my hair. 

"I-I just had- a-a bad dream... Jungkook I can't let those shivers come back into my life... I really love you. I don't want us to be apart just because of something so stupid. I-I don't know what to do!" I said and hugged him tighter. He separated from me and looked at me, "Was it related to that night?" 

I nodded my head slowly. He pulled me back into a warm hug and comforted me, "It is okay, Eun Sol... I am here and nothing will go wrong if I am here... I'll protect you from everything that comes in between us..." 

"I love you Eun Sol..." He separated from me and kissed my forehead. "Nothing can separate us..." 

He smiled at me and said, "Now you smile too..."

I smiled back. 

"Are you okay after..." He stopped and smiled. "you know what I mean!"

"Yeah... I am okay..." I bit my lip slightly as I said. "You-uhm-you were great actually... I never knew my first time would go so good!"

He smiled and put a hair strand behind my ear, "I never knew we would do something like this..." 

"Hmm..." I smiled as we pulled the sheets over us and lied down together. 

I put my hand on his waist and we cuddle together. 

"Back in high school... you were so different from what I know you now." I said. 

"You know... after we graduated... I really missed you a lot... I mean, I did not realize that I had started liking you..." He said, shyly. 

"Really?" I smiled and he snuggled closer to me. He pulled my head towards his and played with my nose. 

"Yup... Sol-Sol.." He smiled. 

"Can't you give me a better nickname?" I asked. "...Kookie?" 

"I like Sol-Sol..." He said. "Should i keep it PabO?" 

"You call me that since high school..." I said as I played with his bangs. 
I just couldn't stop myself from touching him!!

"Fine then... Sol Pabo..." He laughed. 

"Just keep one of them!" I said. "That sounds weird..."

"Okay... Pabo then!" He said. 

"ANII!! I am nOt A PabO!" I whined. 

"Sol-Sol... that is final...." He said. 

"Sol-Sol makes me feel stupid..." I said. 

"So that makes you a PabO!" He laughed. 

"YAH!! You really pester me so much!!" I said as I pulled his ear. 

"AAH! AAH! YAH! LET GO!" He whimpered in pain. 

"No! I won't until you give me a good nickname..." I said, teasing him. 

"Really you don't listen to your Sunbae!" He said and came on top of me and kissed me on my sensitives which made it more ticklish!

Really... I was the happiest with him only. And I knew I needed him in my life.

*************************************   

**Jimin's P.O.V**

That was the best live any of us had ever seen! Last night was one of the best nights I have ever had or rather all of the memebrs had ever in their life. 

I stretched my back as I woke up and saw Taehyung sleep with his hands and legs spread out... taking more than half of the bed. I sighed in disgust and knocked his leg away from mine and stepped down the bed. 

Today we were going to Tokyo Disneyland.... one of my favorite places on the earh. I was really happy that all of us were going here together... FINALLLY!!!

 I looked at the wall once more and giggled.I walked into the bathroom and got freshened up. I looked at Taehyung lying like that and smirked as a evil plan crossed my mind. I pulled out my phone and clicked a pic of Taehyung sleeping like that so that I could use it to blackmail him in future.

Taehyung! SLEEP PROPERLY!

Taehyung! SLEEP PROPERLY!

Once I was done with that, I decided to do something more evil. I looked up for the loudest spng in my playlist asap and played it over his ear. 

"DWAEGO OPPA! NEOUI OPPA!" (Boy in Luv plays) 

"HAJIMMMMAAAAAAAA(DON'T DO IT!)" He whined out loud. "LET ME SLEEEPPPP!" 

"IRONA! It is already 10 in the morning... We are going to Disneyland today remember??" I said in his ears, changing my intonation every now and then. 

"Disneyland?" He looked at me and I smiled. "HELL YEAH!" 

He literally jumped down the bed and rushed to the bathroom to freshen up fast.

I chuckled and sat down to upload something on my SNS.

>>>BANGTAN CHATROOM ft. GFS<<<

Finally had to get up from my bed because we are going to Disneyland!Last night was amazing though!

Finally had to get up from my bed because we are going to Disneyland!
Last night was amazing though!

TAE is typing...

I was awake last night

I was awake last night... but the night was great though!

Jin eomma is typing...

Guys we are gonna leave soon

Guys we are gonna leave soon... Evry1 ready??

Jimin- YES!!!

Tae- Still in the bathroom

Our Hope- 

What about this kid??

What about this kid??

Jin eomma- WAKE HIM UP!

RM- Exactly!

Jimin- He looks cute boi.

Jjang Man- I am awake. that means I can read your comments PJM.

Jimin- HahHAHA.. Bye... Taehyung is ready...

RM- Where is Jungkook and Eun Sol??

ESol- We are in the lobby... waiting for you guys to come. 

Jin eomma- WHAT???!!!

RM- WE ARE COMING!

Jimin- Count till 100 I will be there.

Jjang Man- Oh ... I am not ready yet. 

ESol- Take your time guys... we just got here!

Jin eomma- Okay! Stay with JK don't go anywhere.

ESol- He is still getting ready! I'll arrange everything for Boss and you guys! Bye!

*******

That is the reason why girls are different from boys. they know exactly when to wake up and put the guys in trouble. All of us literally rushed down to the restaurant as instructed by Boss' PA. 

I was the first one to get there and looked at Eun Sol dressed up prettily. I smiled at her as she waved at me. She reminded me of the past when I had a small crush on her before I met... 

Well, that is a different story.

I showed her the pic of Tae sleeping like a corpse as we waited for the others.We talked and I about last night, "You must have had a good time, our Jungkook was so good that it did not let us sleep..." 

She looked away in embarrassment and said, "Byuntae(ert)" 

I laughed and asked, "You are OK... isn't it?"

"Yeah... I am totally fine... and I feel better..." She smiled.

"I told you... nothing would go wrong!" I said and ruffled her hair. 

"Yah! Yah!" We were interrupted by Hoseok hyung joining us. He hugged Eun Sol, "Did you sleep well Eun Sol?"

She nodded her head. 

"Actually we all slept well last night!" He laughed. 

"Hyung!" Taehyung joined us. "I told you to wait- EUN SOLLL!"

He went and hugged her tight. 

"You must've slept SOOOOO GOOOOOD LAST NIGHT!" He . 

"OPPA!" She exclaimed instantly. "Can you just not do this in public?" 

"WHY Are YOU EMBARRASSED, bY AnY ChanCE?" He laughed. 

She hit him and soon all of us sat down for breakfast together.

*******

"She is really winning over them... " The female voice sulked. 

"Chill... soon they will be head over heels for you..." A male voice assured her. 

"What do you mean? Did you not see the way Taehyung squeezed...." She said in anxiety. "They have a totally different relation..." 

"Calm down... you are given this job just to provoke them and get rid of Eun Sol from this company.... you are not allowed to make anyone a part of your life... remember?" 

"Oh MY GOD! Did Jungkook just touch Eun SOL?" She panicked. "Ajushhi! I am going to make Jeon Jungkook mine at any cost... and get rid of her permanently... I am not listening to anything else...." She stood up and took away the money packed in an envelope for her and walked away. 

The man sighed and looked at the squad of seven boys and a single girl. 

Things are not going to remain the same. 

*************************************************************

BAD ENDING AF.... I am SORRYYY!!!!!
THIS THING INCREASES EVERY SINGLE DAY!

THANK YOU FOR 9K!! LOVE YOU GUYS.... 

LONG TIME NO UPDATE! sO ENjOY!!

lOVE YOU ALL... I'LL TRY UPDATING MORE OFTENNNNN...

pEACe oUt!

ByeByeeeeee