A hard day

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Park Eun Sol's P.O.V"

The moment he pulled me in for the warm embrace, I felt a comfort in him and I felt somehow that he was the same Jungkook as that one. He had the comfort-zone feeling. Even though he seemed like a stranger to me, he connected to me somehow. 

I wept harder into his arms. He caressed my hair and said, "I am sorry....." 

For a moment it made me ponder what made him apologize? 

"I am sorry for not protecting you, Eun Sol- ah..." 

I wasn't interested in the thing that he addressed me informally. I was more interested in the warmth which he gave me. I slightly hugged him back and cried silently. 

"You OK?" he asked as we separated. 

I nodded as I looked at him. 

He dried my tears and said, "I got rid of the post so, don't worry....."

"Thank you, Boss. "

He smiled and said, "Should we get back to work?" 

I nodded my head,shyly. 

I returned to my seat and opened my laptop. I looked at him go to his seat and he instructed me, "Things happen like this, often.... In this company... I am sorry, on their behalf...."

"But it is not your fault..... It is their fault that they are like this....."

He nodded and started typing on his laptop. 

I smiled shyly and continued the tasks I was given. 

"Eun Sol-ssi...." He suddenly asked. 

I looked at him.

"You don't have plans on leaving this company, isn't it?"

I shook my head. 

"I had a question, Eun Sol-ssi."

"Go ahead, Boss-nim." 

"You went through the recruiting file well, isn't it?"

"Yes I did."

"You really don't have to mind about that point OK? That was a printing mistake. " 

"Which point?" I shifted my gaze from the computer screen to look at him. He quickly looked away. 

Was he looking at me the entire time? 

I was extremely confused. Which point was he talking about. 

"Nevermind, if you didn't read it... Just remember that it was a printing mistake and a small little joke. It is NOT at all serious. Arraseo, Eun Sol-ssi." 

"Oh.... kay?" 

He finally looked towards his computer screen and we continued working together. I would look at him only when he cleared his throat or dropped his pen or yawned. I awkwardly felt so attracted to him. I gulped as I sighed and shook my head. 

"He is your boss, pabo! You cannot think anything stupid about him!"

He was undoubtedly handsome and he had this charisma to get me attack him or seduce him.

There, I was thinking rubbish about him.

Suddenly I really wanted to know what was there in that point he was talking about earlier. 

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. 

I picked it up, "Annyeonghasyeo, Park Eun Sol-ibnida.... How can I help you?" 

I sounded like a receptionist, to be honest. 

"Eun Sol! It is almost time that we get over work.... Do you want me to drop you home?" It was Jimin on the other end. 

"Aah... Jimin-ssi.... It is okay, I will go home by myself.... Thank you." 

Before he could speak further I dropped the phone and grit my lip impatiently. He behaved so stuck up somehow. I smiled at my boss who was watching me as I attended the call. 

"Did he offer you to drive you home?" He asked. 

"Not exactly... He-" I began my explanation. 

"Eun Sol-ssi.... the last assisstant I had was carried away too by Jimin-ssi. I would suggest you to stay away from him. Okay, if you did not do as I say, I will be forced to take away your job...." He interrrupted me with a serious tone in his voice. I really feared that tone. But what is wrong with this boss. If I do anything wrong, or if I don't do according to him, my job would be taken away..... Great!

I nodded my head and looked at the time. I wanted to go back home and stop looking at him for any longer. 

It was fifteen minutes before I got over work. 

I finished typing the last documents and emailing to the different departments and saw my boss packing his stuff. I too got up and started arranging my things. 

I completed all my work and completed faxing the last documents. My boss explained me the work for tomorrow morning and told me, "Make me some coffee before you go. OK?" 

"Ne..... Boss-nim."

"Only Boss...." 

"Ne.... Boss." 

"And one more thing....." 

That forced me to look at him directly into his eyes, I felt my heart beat extremely fast. 

"Stay away from Jimin...  at any cost... and... if i don't find you on that desk tomorrow at 9... I would be forced to deal with you according to that point..." he said between gritted teeth. 

I gulped and said, "Ne... Boss..." 

I looked down and slightly peeked up to see him leave. 

Why is he so against Jimin-sunbae? He is just so bossy! He is so sensitive about the Jimin topic... 

I sat on my seat and closed my eyes thinking about the day. I sighed and shot up on my feet when I heard my name yelled out.

"EUN SOL-SSI!" 

Boss.

I sighed and said, "Ne!!"

*******

I was walking to the restaurant where my mother was wiping the tables clean. 

"Eomma!" I went and hugged her.

"You came so late!"

"I was making coffee for my boss."

"Come here, sit down first and drink some refreshing tea." She said directing me to sit down and walked into the kitchen. I sat down and stretched my back. 

She came out with two cups of tea and we sat together to tell her about my 'well'-spent day. 

"Your boss...." She said. "He isn't too rude, isn't it?"

"No... He is a good person..." I sighed. 

"But a scandal on the first day... You should stay more alert now, Eun Sol-ah... You are a grown up now and you should start handling your own problem." 

"I know eomma..." I smiled at her. 

She took my hand and kissed it. 

"Now get home fast and get ready to sleep.... You're days are about to start dear..."

"Hmm... My boss hates me when I am late..." I frowned and she smiled, "No one will like you if you are not regular! Imagine if I wouldn't have been regular in maintaining this restaurant.... Then I wouldn't have had so many customers... Coming in and out of the doors!"

I smiled and nodded at her words. I walked through the back gate and went to my house. 

I opened the tap and let the hot water fill in my tub, as I stripped away my clothes. I was continuously thinking about today and especially my Boss's sensitivity towards the Jimin topic. His arrogance in the words... And his rudeness... I found it something so known... Yet it all seemed new to me!

I entered the tub and closed my eyes. All I could see was Jungkook's face. Suddenly I was reminded of that point he was talking about previously. I shot my eyes open and repeated his words in my mind

I would be forced to deal with you according to that point...

What is that point? I quickly jumped out of the tub and ran to my drawers, . My room door was locked though. I dried my hands on the bed covers as I took out the files which I had signed in before joining the company. 

I gulped before I saw it. 

My eyes fell on the spot where the picture was stuck with great care. I located the face and sighed. 

Seven years... Is it you whom I will meet everyday now? Is it you who makes me feel so unusual? Is it you who make me feel so attached to? Is it you, Jeon Jungkook? Is it that Jungkook who has changed so horribly? Who has changed so drastically?

I advanced that picture and looked at it closely. He looked so cheerful and different. 

"Jungkook.... Is it you?" 

I turned to look at the files. My heart was racing badly. I opened the file slowly and went through each and every point carefully.

I sat there, , the cold air stung my skin and the tile flooring sent shivers down my spine. But I still sat there, going through each and every line carefully.

Which point....?

I looked at all the papers carefully. And finally flipped to the Special Section of the Rules and Regulations. The next words which I saw left me in a huge dilemma and confusion. 

I covered my gaped mouth and said,

What the heck?

My heart start throbbing faster. 

I looked at the picture again and said, "It is not you for sure.... You cannot be like this.... Jeon Jungkook.... You would never do this to me!"

I remembered the time when I was preparing coffee for my boss. 

//Flashback//

I walked to him with the cup of coffee placed on a tray. I looked at that same woman, who supposedly worked for Jungkook, enter my Boss's room. 

I heard them conversing, 

She said, "She would never agree to it, Jungkook!"

He said, "I think that too... But you can never say!"

She said, "Will that room be ever used again?"

He said, "I can't give you the sureity!"

She said, "Let me lock it..."

He laughed and said, "Never!"

I walked into the room before the conversation continued and kept the coffee on the side table where I had placed this morning and said, "I'll be leaving now..."

"Okay... Remember my words...?"

"Yes Boss..."

"You don't want to be wrecked isn't it?"

"What?"

"I asked if you don't want to be wrecked!"

"Uhm.... No Boss?" I said, confused.

"You may leave...." 

I walked out without any more words... I picked up my bag and walked outside the door. I locked it and looked at the room beside it.

The room which had the FSofGrey vibe. I remembered his words

You don't want to be wrecked, isn't it?

Did he mean it that way? Are they talking about this room? 

I advanced my shaky finger to the password screen. I pressed the numbers carefully, "7" 

I heard the beep and gulped. 

"4" 

"3"

"6"

"Access denied. Wrong Password"

I quickly took away my hand and walked with quick steps to the elevator. 

*******End of Flashback*******

I dropped the file down and said with a shaky voice, "They actually meant it...." 

I looked at the point as tears welled up my eyes. 

78. The assistant maybe required to enter into a ual encounter with her incharge. 

They always wanted a girl.

Mother****ers.

********************

Late updateeeee... Sorrryyyy....

​​​​​​