40-The Trial(2)

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Park Eun Sol's POV**

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my mother sitting next to me.

"Eo...Eomma?" I whispered.

"Eun Sol?" My mother up a smile and put her hand on my forehead. I smiled, slowly.

"Are you feeling OK now?" She asked.

I nodded slowly.

"I heard about everything..." She said, her eyes a little watery. "Why..." she held my hand tightly. "Why did you do it?"

I looked at a tear drop roll down her cheek.

"Eomma..."

"Why did you risk your life for him?" She asked as she held my hand close to her face. "You know how much I was scared?"

"I... I am sorry, eomma..." I said and slowly sat up on the bed.

"You could've died in those hands..." She told me as tears ran down her cheeks.

"I... Eomma, I know that I would not have died." I said, smiling a little even though my heart was trembling and I would cry any moment now.

I put my other hand on top of the joined hands and gave her a comforting smile.

She smiled back and said, "Do you love him so much?"

I nodded. "More than myself, eomma... I cannot live without him..."

She pulled me in for a hug and caressed my back. I pulled her close to me and hugged her tightly as tears flew down my cheeks.

**Jungkook's POV**

"I would like to call Mr. Jeon, next..." Jin hyung told the judge. He nodded and gave him the permission. I looked at my father go into the witness box. I gulped and crossed my arms and looked at Jin hyung confront him.

"There have been many things going on in your company since the time it has opened. This is the most serious scandal which Jeon Enterprises has experienced, We require you to say the truth..."

"I will say truth and nothing else..." He said. I faced his back so I really don't know what expression he had on his face.

"First of all, is it true that you had signed an agreement with your brother saying that if you lose seventy percent of the shares, he would get the company?"

"I was running short of some millions before I set up Jeon Enterprises, so I had to take my brothers help to set up the company. I never knew that it had such a point on it. I believed him, but I didn't know that he would do such thing, I was blinded by trust."

I raised a brow when I heard about it and looked at the others. They returned me a disgusted look.

"Thank you for telling us about it..." Jin hyung turned to the judge. "So we can see, my lord, that this was done by Mr. Jeon Ki Woo... to get the property from Mr. Jeon. Therefore, he never let Mr Jeon about such a point."

"Objection, my lord!" Dae Su, stood up.

"Go ahead..." The judge gave him the permission. He walked in front of appa saing, "But, don't you think that Mr. Jeon, you should have seen the agreement completely...? Mr. Jeon Ki Woo deserves to include this point, because he was one of the share-holder of the company."

"I agree, with Mr.Su..." The judge said.

The other lawyer smirked and said, "Thank you, my lord!"

Jin hyung stood there, blank.

"I may continue with the questionnaire..." Jin hyung said and turned to Mr.Jeon who was speechless.

"So, talking about Mrs. Jeon... can we know about her reality?" He asked.

"I... " Appa looked at Jin hyung. "Jungkook's actual mother, left me a year after he was born. Later I got to know that she had got a terminal illness, after her delivery, and wanted to stay in isolation... It broke my heart, so I had to raise him up alone... and then I got Ms. Kim Gu Yoo, as his babysitter and I never had any idea that Jungkook recognize her as his mother, so I gave her the title of Mrs. Jeon, but we never married each other...."

"If that is the reason, who is Kim Chan Soo?" Jin hyung asked.

"Your honor, we have not come across such a name before..." Dae Su stood up.

"Your honor, I will explain after the questionnaire..." Jin hyung said.

We all looked at each other.

"Don't worry..." taehyung whispered me.

"Kim Chan Soo..." My father stared into space. "He is the son of Kim Gu Yoo... and..." He looked up.

**Park Eun Sol's POV**

"May I come in?" The door was knocked. My mother and I looked at the door.

A nurse entered, followed by a doctor.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." My mother greeted him.

"You will be very glad to know Mrs. Park..." He smiled at her.

I looked at him expectant.

"She is ready to get discharged tomorrow evening, she recovered from her trauma very quickly..." He smiled.

"That is so good to hear..." my mother shook hands with him.

"Please take your medicines at the right time, is there any pain now?" He asked me.

"No, I feel perfectly fine..." I said. "The pain subsided quite quickly..."

"But whoever tried strangling you, tried to kill you, that we can say through the x-ray's and all... don't you think about reporting it?"

"A trial is going on for that... " I smiled. "The strangling incident was like an immediate cause for the trial..."

"You are very brave to survive the choking...." He smiled. "Anyway, we will remove your saline tube, so eat a whole lot of home food..."

"Khamsahabnida!!(Thank you so much!)" I said.

"Take care... I'll leave now..." he said and left the room.

I smiled at my mother and suddenly the door was slid open. I looked at the visitor and saw Jungkook and the others behind.

"You all here?" My mother smiled at them. "Come in!! I have brought food for all of you!"

They all entered the room and smiled at us. Jungkook smiled at me and took the seat beside me. He put his hand around my shoulder and planted a kiss on my forehead. "How are you?"

"I will be discharged tomorrow evening..." I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head again.

"No offense, your hair smells..." He whispered in my ear. I looked at him as I sat up and slapped his arm. "I know..."

"Thank you so much for bringing the food, eommonim!!" Taehyung said. "I was so hungry!!"

"You OK?" Jimin oppa came and asked me. I smiled. He ruffled my hair and hugged me.

"Eottae??(How is it?)" Namjoon oppa showed me his new phone cover. I smiled and nodded, "Daebak(Great)!!"

"How is Sol-Solie?" Yoongi oppa came and pinched my nose. I smiled and said, "Awesome, cause you guys are here..."

"I know right!!" He ruffled my hair.

"Sol-ahHhh!!" Hoseok oppa came and pinched my cheeks. I smiled and pinched his cheeks back, "OppaaaHH!"

"Hope you are better now?" He asked,

I smiled, "You are my hope... remember?"

He laughed.

"Yah, Hoseok-ah... come and help us set up the food..." Taehyung oppa called him. He gave him his responsibilities and ran towards me.

"Tae Tae wants a hug from Sol Sol..." He pouted. I smiled and hugged him. He patted my back and said, "You OK?" I hummed a reply.

I separated and said, "Jin oppa?"

"He is preparing for the trial in three days..." Jungkook replied.

"What happened today?" I asked.

"My confession and my dad's..." Jungkook said.

I looked at Taehyung.

"He did well... but for Mr. Jeon..." Taehyung oppa said with a frown on his face.

"What? Was it not good?" I asked.

They both did not reply. I looked at Jungkook and then at Tae oppa. "If you don't tell me, how am I supposed to understand what exactly happened?"

"Kim Chan Soo is my uncle's and my so-called mum's son." Jungkook spat out.

"What?? He is NOT your step brother?" I asked him.

"Yeah..." taehyung oppa said.

"His confession was too confusing.... He told the truth about the agreement... and then he was asked about Ms. Jeon... turns out she was actually Jungkook's babysitter and she became his fake mother because he addressed her his mother... then Ms. Jeon and his uncle had known each other for a very long time and he had suggested her name to get her as Jungkook's babysitter... so they had Chan Soo, two years before Jungkook. Then, his uncle had to marry someone else... so then they had Deo Bin and Sang Bin." Taehyung oppa explained.

"Why is this so complicated?" I asked.

"That is what!!" Taehyung oppa told me.

I looked at Jungkook, he made a face. I smiled and said, "Don't worry... you have got a mother now..."

He raised a brow at him. I looked at my mother. The both of them started laughing like idiots.

"What... it is true~!!! She talked to me about what Jungkook told her... so even I told her... about... my feelings.... So... guess what?" I looked at the both of them.

They looked at me.

"She gave me the permission to marry him!" I smiled and put my hand around his waist. Taehyung oppa started laughing and hooting and also hit Jungkook. I separated them.

"What is the commotion about??" Jimin oppa asked.

"Solie is becoming Kookie's bride!!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Well, the next two hours went by talking about my wedding day- in front of my mother. God, what kind of friends do I have?????