36- Mess

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Taehyung's POV**

2 days later.

"Guys who the hell is this Chan Soo?" I asked, frustrated.
"If we would've known we would have definitely told you!" Namjoon hyung answered me.
I made a face.
"Do we have the address of Ms. Jeon?" Yoongi hyung asked. 
"I might have..." Hoseok hyung said and started searching his phone. 
"We can try locating him in her house." Jin hyung said.
"Yeah... we can!" Yoongi hyung started typing in insane speed on his laptop. I looked at Jimin as we were getting bored. He hugged me and put his head on my shoulder making a Mochi face. I smiled at the sudden skin-ship.

"I am half-dead of being single now!!" He muttered. 
I laughed and said, "Yah! Just make up with your.... Whoever it is!!"
"Uh..." He did not reply and hugged me tighter.

"FOUND IT!!" Hoseok hyung jumped on his place. 
"Quick give it to me!!" Yoongi hyung took the phone from him and immediately tracked the place down. 
"Great... it is near the neighborhood!" Yoongi hyung found the place and quickly noted the address down. I looked at Jimin who now separated from me.

"Once these two get together..." Jimin said. "I'll surely call her up." 
I hooted and said, "THAT IS SUCH A GREAT NEWSSS!!"
He slapped me and asked me shush.

"OK! Who is coming with me?" Yoongi hyung stood up from his place and I raised my hand. Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung raised their hands too.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi looked at him.

"I need to be with Eun Sol in an hour. We have some research to do." He replied. I patted his shoulder in return.

"Jin hyung?" I asked.

"I have some case files to read. You guys go... and bring me more evidence." He replied.

"Kurae!! Let us go!!" Yoongi hyung grabbed his jacket.

"Eodiga?(Where are you going?)" Eun Sol peeped out of the kitchen where she had been stuck for the past one and a half hour doing the dishes, cleaning the cupboards and nagging me every now and then for being so dirty.

"We found the address of Chan Soo... most probably! We will go check..." Namjoon hyung told her.

"Ohk! Return safely. I'll make some food for all of you before I leave for my business..." She said wiping her hands on a towel and advancing us.

"Someone is finally doing my work!" Jin hyung exclaimed. We all grabbed our jackets and pronounced our departure.

I hugged Eun Sol tight and said, "We will surely bring back some good news!"

"I know you will!!" she replied with an adorable smiled and we left.

The way wasn't very complicated. We reached the residence.

"This is the place." Yoongi hyung read from the piece of paper and looked at the residence once more. It was a huge one. But it had no signs of life in it.

"No one stays here, I guess..." Namjoon hyung stated.

"Exactly! I cannot sense any existence here!" I said folding my arms.

"Should we jump and break into the house?" Hoseok hyung suggested.

"Yeah... we can do that!" Yoongi hung looked around. I looked at the other direction and said, "There aren't any cameras here as well! We can trespass!"

"Nope... look there..." Yoongi hyung pointed at the east side. We all looked at the CCTV. That too a rotating one.

"Gosh..." I hissed.

"Namjoon-ah... you have that?" Yoongi hyung looked at him.

"Uh..." He searched his pockets. "Nope."

"Okay, so once it faces that side," Yoongi hyung pointed at the right direction. "We jump that side..."

"Will that be OK?" I asked.

"Of course it will!! It is too far to locate our faces. We must look like tiny ants from that distance." Hoseok huyng smiled.

We all arranged ourselves parallel to the wall of the building. The camera slowly turned the other side and we held on to the bricks of the wall. The camera completely turned and we pulled ourselves up to the other side of the wall in total synchronization.

"Perfect one!!" I laughed and we all sprinted towards the house.

"Let us take all the four directions..." Namjoon hyung said and we split up.

I went to the backside and looked at every feature of the house. I found the back door close. I quietly advanced it and pressed my ear against it to hear for any shuffling noise.

Nothing was heard.

I looked at the door, it was one of those old school doors with a lock. I held both the handles and forced it open. It didn't work.

"God, it should open like this..." I tried to open it again. After three more tries, I was playing with it. Forward and backward. Suddenly the door opened.

"." I thought as I laughed. I called for the others and told them how I opened it by mistake.

"A very good mistake!" Hoseok hyung patted my back and we walked into the house.

"Don't touch anything, just see... Find anything like a clue, call all of us and then we will decide what to do." Namjoon hyung instructed.

We nodded and went around the house with soft and comfortable steps.

I saw toppled bowls and chopsticks in the sink. A stinking garbage bag. The living room was a mess. The staircase was full of clothes. I looked at everything clearly as well as disgustfully. I saw the TV set. The remotes were missing. It felt like it had been months without cleaning.

"God, my room is cleaner than this!" I said as I stepped on glass. "Aish~"

I stepped back and saw a broken photo-frame.

"HYUNG!" I said as I sat down on my toes to look at the photo. I was in an utter shock when I saw the picture.

They gathered around me and looked at the photo with the same expression as mine.

"Nam Ki Joon?" I looked at the others. "Why is his photo here?"

My eyes suddenly fell on a cupboard kept in front of the staircase. I stood up and walked towards it. It had photos of Nam Ki Joon everywhere. And I assume the photo of the kid was also his.

"What the-" Namjoon hyung pointed at a photo of Ms. Jeon holding a baby in her hands and then a photo of her and Nam Ki Joon during his graduation.

"Guys..." Hoseok hyung pointed at a degree which hung on the wall with pride.

My eyes widened in shock.

"So he actually never lied about him being Kookie's stepbrother..." Yoongi hyung smiled as he folded his arms.

"Jeon Chan Soo?" I read the name printed on the degree. "Nam Ki Joon is Jeon Chan Soo?"

***Park Eun Sol's POV***

"Jimin oppa!!" I called for the cat who was slogging on the couch laughing as he watched the TV.

"WAE~~" He sang.

"I need some help!!" I shouted.

"Coming~~" He sang again.

"What are you making Eun Sol?" Jin oppa asked.

"JAPCHAE~" I said.

The cat ran up to me and said, "What help?"

"Sit here..." I patted on the slab in front of me.

"Then?" He sat in front of me

"Sing a song for me!" I smiled.

"WHAT?" He frowned at me.

"I am about to finish the food I am making... so I am bored." I smiled as I pinched his cheeks.

He smiled and said, "What does my goyangi (cat) want to hear?"

"Uh..." I said when I received a message on my phone. "Just a sec..."

I looked at the message.

*Attached image* 
'I caught Jungkook with a girl!!' 
'I told you to get him before anyone!!'
'Are you planning to die all alone!!'
'I am going to talk to Jungkook about you!'

"WHAT THE HELL?" I almost shouted.

"What happened?" Jimin oppa jumped down the slab to peep into my phone. I quickly pulled it away from his sight and said, "You don't have to see it!!"

"What is it that I cannot see?" He looked at me with a frown as he tried to grab my phone.

"NO! NOT THIS!!" I exclaimed as I switched my phone in my two hands.

"GIVE IT TO ME!!" He said and was successful to snatch it from my hand. He opened it and I tried grabbing it from his hand.

"NOOOOOO~~~" He saw the picture and laughed as he ran out of the kitchen.

"OPPA!!" I exclaimed as I chased him.

"HYUNG LOOK AT THIS!!!" He showed the picture to Jin oppa now.

"WO-HO!!!" He exclaimed. "Who clicked the photo??"

"Uh..." Jimin looked at the contact name and then looked at me. I knew what he was thinking.

"Eomma." He said.

"MWEO?" Jin oppa grabbed the phone from him and looked at the text.

I stood in front of them biting my lip slightly.

"..." Jin oppa looked at me and laughed. "She has no idea that it is her own daughter..."

"Maybe we should tell her about it!" Jimin oppa looked at me, trying to control his laughter.

1 hour later.

"Kaja(Let us go)~~~" Jimin came and hugged me from back.

"What is wrong with you anyway today, oppa?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I don't know, I just feel a little down!" He replied as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Let us go... we have a lot to do!" I smiled and went to change. I changed into my disguise and pushed my glasses and grabbed my heels.

"Here you go..." Jin oppa gave me the documents.

"What is taking the others so long anyway!" Jimin said.

"They will come back, don't worry... you both go and manage your business..." Jin oppa replied and we left for Jeon Enterprises.

We walked into the room of the Chairman and found the son and father sitting together.

"Welcome, Ms. Soo..." Mr. Jeon stood up and greeted me. I smiled and greeted him back.

"It is a pleasure to meet you again..." I said and took the seat opposite to him. "And of course we have good news for you..."

"That is great!!" He replied.

"Congratulations, Mr. Jeon we will be working together from now on..." I smiled.

"I am so glad to hear that." He said, overjoyed. "I should throw a party for this wonderful success.... Don't you think son?"

"Yes! Of course, we should!!" Sang Bin replied. "It should be tonight!!"

Seriously? Waste money which doesn't even belong to you!

"So we will meet you at the party then!" I stood up.

"Tonight... it is then... meet you at the party, Ms. Soo..." He shook hands with me and we left the room.

"That's what I call short, precise and straightforward," I said as we walked together.

"I didn't expect it to be such a short interaction!" Jimin oppa laughed.

"Wanna grab some snacks?" He suggested.

"Sure! Food offers should never be rejected." I smiled.

We went to a nearby tteokboki shop and sat down opposite each other.

"The party was unexpected..." I said. "But it will help us to get evidence..."

"Yeah..." He hummed. "But how?"

"Get one of them drunk?" I laughed.

"What do you want to order?" a young girl came.

"Two servings of one spicy and a moderate tteokboki..." I ordered.

Suddenly oppa received a call.

"Oh, Tae... what's wrong?" He picked up the call. I looked at him listen to him well.

"What?" He exclaimed. I looked at him confused.

"Is it true??" He exclaimed louder.

"Waeyo(What happened?)??" I couldn't stop myself from asking him that question.

"Kurae(Okay)... we will get home and talk... Mr. Jeon has thrown a party for the success tonight... we need to prepare a plan for that too." He said and hung up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Something great happened!" He said as he shoved the phone into his pocket.

"Don't make me ask the same question again and again!!" I retorted.

"Okay. Chan Soo is no one but Nam Ki Joon."

"WHAT?"

*******