49- Wo Ai Ni

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Jungkook’s POV**

6:00 p.m.

I was waiting outside the building with my arms crossed and taking deep breaths every now and then. I knew that Eun Sol would be here in any moment, and it was feeling different to face her today. I was happy, as well as nervous. I checked my pockets for once last time to see if the ring was kept safely.

I smiled to myself and walked up and down the porch of the building.

“Why are you here?” Eun Sol scared me.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in your car or something? You are a celebrity… you shouldn’t be, you know, face the public standing like this!” She explained as she put her hand around mine and held hands with me.

“So? Don’t you think that doing this can add to my scandal if public sees this?” I pointed at our linked hands.

“I am your girlfriend, everyone knows that! What is the point in hiding?” She said proudly.

“Whatever!” I laughed and we walked towards the footpath.

“Where are we going?” She asked.

“Somewhere…” I said and walked together with her. My nervousness was killing me at this moment.

It is gonna be ok, Jungkook!! I told myself.  

I bit my lip slightly as we reached the heart of the city, where there were cherry blossoms on the either sides of the road.

Perfect place for couples.

“Wow…” She was amazed by the scenario. “This is the perfect place for-“

She did not complete her sentence.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Never mind…” She smiled and looked away.

We both walked and saw the sun set, the cherry blossoms blew and everything looked so pretty.

//

“Jungkook-sunbae.” Eun Sol walked upto me and looked at me into my eyes.
All of us looked at her in confusion.

“What happened?” I asked as I tried to look for an answer on her face.

She handed me a letter and said, “Please read it, alone.”

I looked at the letter and then at her. I took it and she ran away.

To Jungkook-sunbae,

Hi, Eun Sol here… you might be thinking what is written in here… But before you know the actual matter, I wanted to say that I did not know that from when I had these feelings in me. It was too confusing to realize that the feelings were for you. But I wanted you to know it.
You can hate me for many reasons, you can love me for many reasons… your opinion for me, right now, does not matter. I just want you to know it.

Sunbae.

. …. …

Well I think you must have understood it.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Yours.

PES.

//

I remembered the letter she had given to me that day, nine years back. Two years with her, working with me and being closer to me. I looked at her as she watched the sun set.

I was feeling awkward to do it first.

“Jungkook-ah…” She looked at me and found me staring at her. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. You look pretty.” I said.

For the first time, I told her that.

She smiled and held my hands. “You love me, right?”

I nodded, “Sincerely.”

“I love you, right?”

I shrugged. “It is you who decides that!!”

She slapped my arm and said, “Can I tell you something?”

Ok. Where is this going now?

She suddenly went down on her knees.

Wait. What?

**Park Eun Sol’s POV**

“EOmmaaa!! I am leavinggg!!” I sang as I helped myself to get into my heels.

“Yah! SOL-AH!! WAIT I HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU!!!” She shouted.

I stopped at the doorway of the house. She came and gave me a big smile.

“Here…” She handed me a small box. I opened it and found a ring there.

“WAHH!!!” I exclaimed immediately. “IS IT FOR ME?”

“Andwaeeee!(NO) You think all irrelevant things!” She snapped at me. “IT is for son-in-law!”

“WHAT?” I looked at her, confused. “You mean I am gonna propose him?”

“He is going to… Mr. Jeon told me that it will be today! So, When he gives you the ring, give it to him!!” My mom said.

“EOMMA! You were supposed to keep it a secret NA!!!! HE is gonna propose me when I am wearing the same bra I wore yesterday, and I did not even shampoo or… ughhh” I looked at my watch. “I am running late too… AHHH!! I AM SCREWEDDD!!”

I left my house in that condition and now I looked at Jungkook, in the twilight featuring the sweet wind accompanied by cherry blossoms.

“Nothing. You look pretty…” He said.

I laughed.

Pretty my foot! I look the worst on the day he is gonna propose me!! I could see the nervousness in his face.

I took his hands out of his pocket and held them in mine. “You love me, right?”

He nodded, his eyes were fixed in mine. “Sincerely.”

“I love you, right?” I said.

He shrugged. “It is you who decides that!!”

I hit his arm and said, “Can I tell you something?”

I think I am gonna do it first again. I sat down on my knees and brought out the ring from my pocket. I opened it and said, “Jungkook-ah…”

He looked at me shocked.

I felt tears welling up my eyes. I looked at him, “Jungkook-ah… I look the worst today, and you called me pretty… I don’t know… but…”

My voice choked and I said crying, “Ah hell, I cannot do this!!!”

He looked at me. We stared at each other. He saw down and held my face, “Can I play the cool part sometimes in this small story of us?”

I cried hard and nodded.

“Please, stand up!” He made me stand up. He took out the ring from his pocket and put it out front of me. It was such a pretty ring. I started crying louder.

“Eun Sol-ah, I always resented for not accepting you back then… but I never knew that such a day would come, i…”

“Cut out that crap already!!” I exclaimed as I cried harder.

He laughed and said as his eyes glimmered, “Eun Sol-ah… will you marry me?”

“NO!” I exclaimed as I couldn’t control my tears from flowing down.

“huh?” He looked at me shocked.  

“Doesn’t that depend on you as well? You w-wanna m-marry an idiot like me?” I asked in between my sobs.

He stood up and literally jumped on me and hugged me tightly, “Of course I want to!! I love you my EUN SOLLL!!”

I dug my head into his chest, crying and smiling at the same time.

***Other member’s POV***

//When Eun Sol kneeled down//

“WHAT THE HELL?” They all exclaimed together.

“Why is Eun Sol going down????” Taehyung jumped up from his seat as they all watched them from a distance.
“Something is wrong!” Yoongi said. “This Jungkook is either too slow, or this Eun Sol is too impatient…”
“Both the options are correct.” Jimin said.
“Is she crying??” Jin looked at them with binoculars.
“God, they look so cute together at this moment!” Hoseok said, joining his hands in a promising way.
“Aish, this kid… do somethinggg quickly!!” Namjoon yelped.

//When Jungkook kneeled down//

“YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY” They all exclaimed together.

“That is my Jungkook” Taehyung jumped up from his seat as they all watched them from a distance.
“Why is this scenario so beautiful” Yoongi said. “Someone play a BGM to this…”
“It looks like they are shooting some drama right now...” Jimin said.
“Someone really needs to get her a box of tissues…” Jin said as he became dewy eyed.
“Let their love lasttt!” Hoseok exclaimed
“I brought him up well!!” Namjoon smiled to himself.

//When they hugged each other!!//

“WOAHHHHHHHHHH” They all started yelling like excited puppies.

They all enjoyed the scene, holding onto each other and were apparently very proud of their fellow friend and his wife.

*********