21- Staying Next To You

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Eun Sol's P.O.V**

Disney land is SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I could understand that because it was always my wish to go there!! It took me 22 years to reach here.... Come on, every child has a dream to visit this wonderful place from the time they are born!!

"I love it... from the outside itself... what is inside then?" I said in awe. 

"Don't worry... I have made ultra arrangements for you... enjoy the fullest!" Namjoon sunbae said as he ruffled my hair. 

"How many times have you guys been here??" I asked as I shifted my eyes from the window to look at all of them. 

"Lots of times!" Jin smiled. 

"But why aren't you... like excited Eun Sol... your face is expression-less!" Taehyung sunbae jumped on his seat to show his excitement. 

"I am.. I mean... i am shocked!" I smiled. "It is not that I am not excited. I am SO excited that my face is not showing it!" I laughed as I explained. 

"We are going here for the sixth time... aren't we hyung?" Jimin turned to Namjoon- who nodded his head. 

"Seventh time... means a good time...!" I smiled. 

"I am already sick of this childish ..." Yoongi sunbae said. 

"You should bring over Ri Jin here sometime, hyung!" Namjoon said. 

"EXACTLY!" Jin sunbae exclaimed.

"She would really like to come here..." Taehyung said. "She is younger than all of us... She would love it here!"

"I wish to see her... so that I can you know a little *shruggs his shoulders*" Jimin sunbae said putting a pevertish smile. 

"Now who is this Ri Jin?" I asked- because that was something new for me.

"Yoongi hyung's *ah-ahm*" Taehyung sunbae coughed.

"Yoongi sunbae... YOU have A-" I exclaimed.

"Uhm... I think we decided to tell her this only later?" Jungkook said looking at all of us. 

"Anyway! We are going here for you to enjoy fully!" Hoseok sunbae said and changed the topic immediately. 

(OKAY! I Know you guys are thinking WTF is this.... it is just random me.... PRomoting my story MAKE ME LOVE YOU.... Guys... if you read all my stories... you'll understand that all the stories are connected to each other!)  

"Guys~ We are here..." Jungkook said as he opened the door of his car to step down.

"I can't believe he is the maknae among us.... I mean... he should be the MOST EXCITED... now, look at him!" Taehyung sunbae stopped talking when Jungkook stared at him as he peeped into the car. 

All of us burst out in laughter. 

Jungkook looked at me and signaled me to get down. I nodded and announced, "Guys I am finally stepping down the car to make my childhood dream come true!"

We soon stepped out of the car and Jungkook set my hair and said with a smile, "Enjoy yourself, OK?" 
"You really have to do this in front of everyone..." I pouted. 

"Really? I mean... I think we are finally together... like in both ways after what we did last night... No one minds..."

"Really?" I said as I raised a brow and turned to look at the rest of them who were busy staring at us. When we look at them... they just laughed. We smiled back.  

We were greeted by Mickey Mouse as we entered the palace. We took pictures with them and the character literally squished me while taking photos. Jungkook started acting possessive and pulled me away from the characters embrace and squished me instead and sunbaes got our photos. There was a picture where the character hugged the both of us and we were laughing so loud. 

We had such an amazing time in all the rides and especially the haunted mansion. Where Taehyung sunbae literally climbed over Jungkook because he was scared. Jimin stuck close to me the entire time. whenever he got scared he would just push me so suddenly that I would get scared too. 

"That was so... dramatic... Everything that happened inside!" I said as we finally made our way out from the haunted mansion. 

 

"Hoseok managed not to faint in there!" Yoongi sunbae commented. He does not really fear anything... according to my experience with him the entire time in high school.

"I am starving..." Jin sunbae said.

"You always starve hyung!" Taehyung sunbae laughed.

"True enough..." Hoseok sunbae laughed with him.

"I am hungry too..." Jungkook said.

"If that is the case... WHO WANTS A HOT DOG??" Namjoon sunbae exclaimed.

"ME!!!" We all answered together. We rushed to the hot-dog stall and we all ate like kids who had been starving for seven long years!

"Hmmhh!!" Jimin exclaimed as he devoured his hot-dog. "They really make the best hot-dog here!"

"Mhmm..." Jin sunbae was already downing his third hot-dog.

"Eat slowly or you'll gain weight oppa!" I addressed Jin-sunbae.

"Oppa??" He looked at me shocked as well as happy of the fact that I called him that.

"After Tae it is Jin! When will I be addressed like that???" Jimin sunbae literally jumped on his spot.

"Your turn is late hyung... I am still in line..." Jungkook said glaring at me.

I stuck my tongue out and said, "Really? I just said it so that Jin sunbae would listen to me if I called him that!"

"Come on guys stop this and let us finish fast... we still have so much to see!" Hoseok said as he finished his delicacy.

"I am in!" Yoongi sunbae said.

"I'll come to... you guys can come later!" I said as Yoongi hyung dragged me along with him.

"YAH! Wait for US!" Namjoon sunbae shouted.

"Eun SOL~" Jungkook whined as we three walked away from them.

"Oppa... nothing scares you isn't it?" I asked Yoongi sunbae as we walked hand in hand with each other.

"He is the next oppa? When will you call our Kookie that?" Hoseok smiled.

"Just answer me!" I said.

"Hmm... something does scare me..." He looked at me.

"What?" I questioned him instantly.

"Ri Jin's eomma!" Hoseok hyung laughed.

"YAH!" He got angry instantly and I joined Hoseok sunbae's laughter. "You really have to bring her in every single conversation??"

"Sunbae do you want me to call you oppa or not?" I looked at Hoseok.

"Yep... that is what everyone of us is waiting for." He said.

"Hm... then don't piss Yoongi oppa off..." I laughed.

"Really... you are being protective about hyung right now?" Hoseok laughed.

"YES I am! Now, you tell me... What scares you oppa?" I turned to Yoongi oppa.

"Of us breaking away..." He said as he sighed.

"Very true..." Hoseok sunbae said.

"Of you guys breaking away?" I asked.

"It took us so much of hardwork and strength and everything to become like this... We spent days to make this company a successful one... We took care of each other... we stayed together. We comforted each other... if we break away... everything will be lost... So... I am scared that someone might try to break us... Someone might try to ruin this company... which we constructed with all our efforts." Yoongi oppa said.

"That is so true... and touching... oppa... I am telling you... or rather promising you... you guys will never break at any cost. If anything happens...I will see that nothing can break your unity." I smiled at both of them.

"Jungkook found you... that is the most wonderful thing happened to him..." Hoseok sunbae said and ruffled my hair.

"You don't know how he was and how he is today..." Yoongi sunbae said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He was such an introverted creature... and now he mixes up so well with us. He talks to us... he shares his feelings with us... he finally is present both physically and mentally with us..." oppa added.

"Really?" I was shocked to listen to whatever he spoke.

"Eun Sol-iiiiiiieeeee..." I turned back to see Taehyung running towards me and bumping into me, hugging my shoulders and jumping on top of me.

"AH! JInJJA! OPPA!! NOAH-JWO!!!(Ah! Really! Oppa! Let go of me~!)" I exclaimed as I laughed.

"You are being punished by Tae-Tae monkey for leaving us before!" He said still being on top of me.

"You haven't improved since high-school have you?" Hoseok sunbae scolded him.

"YAH! GET DOWN FROM HER!" Yoongi oppa scolded him hard.

"GET DOWN TAE-MONKEY!" I heard Jimin sunbae's voice.

"AAH! Don't hit me! I am getting down..." Taehyung oppa moaned.

"Aish ~These boys will never grow up!" Jin oppa said.

"BOYS Will be BOYS!" Namjoon sunbae sang. (If you listen to SHINee... you know the song...)

"Did it hurt?" Taehyung oppa said as he put his arm around me.

"How many times have I told you not to do it, oppa!" I said soothing my shoulders.

"Here let me massage your shoulders..." He said and went back to massage them.

"Aah~Aah~AAAH! I feel TICKLISH... Don't- Aah- sunbae! Aish! Jungkook!" I literally moaned as he massaged me.

Jungkook was right beside me when I called him. He looked at Taehyugn oppa and he stopped immediately.

"I was not doing anything... Was I?" Taehyung ran to Jin oppa to protect himself.

We all laughed...

"Taehyung really has something for Rated massage..." Namjoon sunbae laughed.

"Yeah... we all remember that!" Jimin sunbae laughed.

"What is that now?" I asked.

"Once hyung gave Jin hyung a rated massage..." Jungkook told me.

"Ooh~Really??" I said.

"You were getting one right now Eun Sol!" Hoseok reminded me.

"Oh !" I said as I intertwined my fingers with Jungkook and walked together to 'Pooh's Hunny Adventure' laughing at our own stupid jokes.

******************

"We are giving them too much liberty... don't you think the same oppa?" The female voice turned towards the guy who sat in front of her.

"No... This is their final happy days... They don't know what is going to happen next..." The guys said as he adjusted his hoodie.

"Really... I cannot tolerate them sticking so close to each other..." The voice complained.

"Just endure it!" He scolded her.

"I cannot see them like this... I have to go NOW and no one can stop me oppa!" She stood up getting ready to leave the restaurant.

"Just STOP CHO YOO NA!" The guys exclaimed. "You got out of the jail for a reason... Don't over-react..."

"Oh... So... now are you going to teach me how to play dirty Jeon Sang Bin...? Have you forgotten what have you done all this while???" She mocked him and left the restaurant that very instant.

*************

Short Chpter I know... but I had to update bcs of you guys effort for making this story reach 10K!!! Thank You so Much!!!!!

And the identities of the anonymous people have been disclosed!!!!

I updated this without my pants on... HAHAHAHHAHAHA! I am going for a nice swim in this HEAT!! 

Byebye.... Read Well Everyone!!!

Peace out!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!