16- The Execution

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Jungkook's POV**

I was running towards the company. I thought about her the entire time. 

I hope she sleeps well.

I smiled at the thought as I walked to my office. 

I pushed the door open and the rest of the guys greeted me, "Jungkook!"

"Now tell me everything you guys have found out so far..." I said. 

"Jeon Deo Bin... that girl has leaked the family information to Nam Ki Joon and he is apparently dating Cho Yoo Na- your so-called fiancee," Taehyung said.

"Yoo Na? She is not my fiancee hyung!" I complained. "She is my father's and uncle's mistress!" 

"You shouldn't say such things about your family members, Jungkook!" Jin hyung said. 

"That is the bitter truth, hyung! And if I marry her... she would spend the rest of our married life in my father's and uncle's room... not mine!" I said. 

"Whatever... She is your fiancee!" Hoseok hyung laughed.

"Is there no way we could get rid of Yoo Na?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Until my dad wants!" I said. "I am sure, Ki Joon provoked Yoo Na to convince Appueji and that is the reason he is in this company!" 

"By the way, how is Eun Sol?" Yoongi hyung asked.
"Yeah. Has she stopped crying?" Namjoon hyung asked.

I took a deep breath and said as I sat down on one of the chairs. I said, "She is good... but, I am scared now!"

"Again?" Taehyung kept his hand on my shoulder. "Relax man! You won't hurt her... She didn't actually call the phobia to herself... it came on its own!" 
"No... She told me what actually happened!" I said and narrated the entire story to them. 

They just gaped in astonishment. 

I sighed and said, "That's the thing that is scaring me more... I shouldn't do something... for which her condition just worsens!" 

"For that... we can figure it out later... but let's get rid of these three first!" Namjoon hyung suggested. 

We all nodded and Yoongi hyung smiled, "It's finally time for the execution!"

**************

We all headed towards my house in Busan along with the police.

I knocked on the door hard and nodded to myself, "I'll get the revenge for you, Eun Sol!"

The door was opened by the same butler and we all greeted him. 
"I want to meet the entire family!" I demanded. 

We were brought into the house and soon the entire family gathered in the living room. I was happy about what I would do next. 

"Jeon Deo Bin! You are under arrest for leaking the news of the Jeon Enterprises company and would have to serve the jail for seven months." Taehyung announced and the police advanced towards her. 

"I? When did I leak information?" She argued.

"This document shows the conversation you had with Nam Ki Joon and leaked all information to him. We have the audio file too if you want to listen." Yoongi hyung said.

I was so happy internally.

"Jeon Deo Bin? Is it true?" My uncle asked.

"Anio! Appa! Why would I do such a thing which would humiliate my family!" She whined.

I nodded my head to play the audio track.

"Here... this is the document that you wanted. It has the information you require... I'll tell all the other details later....(Sounds of laughing) 
You are really good at every job I give you Deo Bin. You free tonight?... 

Yeah... Sure, I am free tonight! 
Come at my place at seven okay? 
With pleasure, oppa."

"Oppa here is Nam Ki Joon and so your name was already mentioned there!" I said.

"That is... That is the phone call-!" Her face flushed white and she didn't have words to say.

I eyed the police to go and get my own uncle's daughter arrested. 

"Jeon Jungkook!" My father said. 

"Ne. Appeuji..." I said boldly. 

"Don't you feel ashamed to bring such disgrace to your family?" He asked.
"I asked you to raise him well... and now look at his condition! I knew something would happen like this in future... The son going against the father!" My mother said. 

Every single word stung my heart. 

"I did what is right, Appeuji!" I said.

I looked at Namjoon hyung. He nodded at me and started speaking.

"Cho Yoo Na is arrested for not paying her bills for eight months in the Carl's Hotel and was spotted with Nam Ki Joon using a room in the same. She is also accused of misusing the money of Jeon Enterprises for which all her debit cards and credit cards will be seized.

"But she is your fiancée, Jungkook!" My mother yelped. 
"I don't remember exchanging rings with her! But I do remember her visiting Samcheon and Appeuji every night!" I said.

"Jungkook!" My father and Samcheon said at the same time.
"What?" Eomma gaped at Yoo Na and then Samcheon and then at Deo Bin and finally her own husband. YooNa had nothing to say in her defense. She remained speechless... as she was. She spoke the words the others wanted her to... she didn't have speech of her own!

I nodded at the police and soon the both of them were handcuffed.

"By your leave..." I stood up and we all left the house before anyone could say anything or any melodrama took place.

"Next stop- JEON ENTERPRISES!" Jimin hyung said. 
"I'm just so excited... about what's going to happen next!" Taehyung smirked. 
"Yess!" Hoseok hyung elbowed him. "All because of you mastermind!"

***

I looked at the bold letters- VICE PRESIDENT. 

I kicked the door open and see Nam Ki Joon relaxing on his chair. 

"Nam Ki Joon?" I said.
"Oh~I've got a visitor..." He said standing up. Jimin hyung locked the door, securely as we all stood in front of him.
"What do you guys want?" He scoffed.
We all pulled out our guns together.

"You are under arrest," I smirked.

"What? For what?" He laughed, his expressions were shocked. 
Seven guns in front of his face... Should get him scared! 

"For leaking the information of the Jeon Enterprises and buying lands and building your own company." Hoseok hyung said. 

"Oh really? Then show me the proof!" He smiled. 

"Hyung." I said. 

Yoongi hyung came with his laptop and tried running some programs... But the result was- NO FILES.

"What the-?" I hissed as I lowered my gun. 

"You guys arrested Deo Bin and Yoo Na... So you thought you can arrest me like that... so easily? Are you guys still kids? I am the Vice President of this company... Next step... I will be in your place. Jeon Jungkook!" He said poking my chest. 

"But that's a long way ahead, Nam Ki Joon." Taehyung said between gritted teeth and took him by his collar. 

"Collars don't speak Taehyung... Words do..." Nam Ki Joon said, offended.

"No, they don't Nam Ki Joon!" Taehyung threw a punch at him.

"Listen... I know what you guys have planned... So, what else do you guys have against me?" He revolted. 

Without any words, He punched him again. Again and again. 

"You seem to know everything isn't it, Nam Ki Joon?" Taehyung punched him yet again. "We have another warrant issued under your name... Nam Ki Joon... you are under arrest for doing drugs."

"Jimin hyung." I said.

"Sure." He smiled and walked to Ki Joon brought out packets of drugs, (thanks to Taehyung) and stuffed it in its drawers.

"Wh-What? Wh-What are you guys doing??" Ki Joon panicked.

"Ki Joon hyung. Everything is over..." I smiled at him.

Namjoon hyung opened the door and the police entered the room.

"Please search the room," I ordered.

They began searching the room and soon they found the packets. Taehyung threw another punch on his jaw and said between gritted teeth, "I gave it up long back in high school... Look at you... "

"Kim Taehyung!" He shouted and before he threw a punch back, the police dragged him and handcuffed him immediately. The police dragged him as he spat out some cuss words. 
We all high fived each other and I looked at Jin hyung.

"From now on, everything depends on you Prosecutor Jin hyung."

"Don't worry Maknae! I'll see that he gets the worst punishment ever!"

I smiled and we all leave the room after a minute or two to return to our original places and continue with our work.

Getting Nam Ki Joon arrested was not an easy task, we all stayed up the entire night to find everything about him and shut down all CCTV cameras for a period of time so that no one would know what actually happened. I was the happiest today. I locked the VP room and went to the seventeenth floor.

"Someone better than Ki Joon, deserves that place!" I thought.

I walked into my office and checked if Eun Sol was there. Suddenly the door opened and there she was- in front of my eyes! I was so delighted to see her. I picked her up by her waist as I enter the room and push the door close with my legs.

"What the-? YAH! Jungkook! PUT ME DOWN! Put me DOWN JUNGKOOK!" She exclaimed.

"I am so happy Eun Sol-ah!" I spin on my heel making her instantly grab my shoulders.

"FIRST PUT ME DOWN, JUNGKOOK~!" She demanded.

"Fine...Fine! And it is not Jungkook! It is Boss! We are in the office." I said putting her down.

"Whatever! Tell me what are you so happy about?"

"Nam Ki Joon... We got rid of him! We got rid of him from the COMPANY! He is now going to be in custody for doing drugs before Jin hyung calls for the trial! We got YOUR revenge Eun Sol!"

"Really? Is it true Jungkook?" She exclaimed.

"Now, we have NO danger between us or among the others!" I completed saying and picked her up again.

"Really Jungkook?" The shine on her face told me she was the happiest.

"How much of surety do you want?" I said with loving eyes.

"Until I actually see him rot in the jail!" She said.

"Fine! We'll go and see the trial together!" I said and she hugged me tightly.

"Thank You Jungkook! I don't know what would have I done to myself if you weren't there in my life!"

"It's my duty to protect the girl whom I have desired for ten years! Eun Sol-ah... I love seeing you happy!" I said as we looked at each other right into the eyes. My heartbeat increased.

She said, "I love you Jungkook..."

"I love you too, Eun Sol...."

We finally kiss.

(The moment for which everyone was waiting for!)

**Park Eun Sol's P.O.V**

It's been more than four months that I am working here, peacefully. My life never went so smoothly as it was going now.

"Eun Sol-ah."

"Ne. Boss?"

Yes, we still address each other like that. But the scenario was different after work. Jungkook spent more time with me and we have gone to a numerous number of dates now. I was happy and eomma was happy to know that I was dating my own boss.

The entire Bangtan Scholars have been out with me and Jungkook. We hung out in so many places and every time came back with good and happy memories. Sometimes the seas, or the hills or somewhere in a forest. We were all happy.

Nam Ki Joon got imprisonment for two years and a half. He was asked to go to rehabilitation first. So that makes it almost three years. I was very happy. For celebrating that success we decided to go on an office-trip. And so we are going to Japan to have a nice vacation.

 

But, things didn't remain the same after what happened in Japan.

**********

 

YaHOOO!!! Nam Ki Joon is DEAAADD... It took me so much of time to write this chapter!!

And a BADDD cliff-hanger, isn't it! So, keep waiting. Something-Something will come out soon!

What do you guys think??? What happened in Japan??