24- :(

B.O.S.S. #JJK

I walked out of the room and started crying. I went down the elevator and sat on one of the floor's staircase crying my out. 

Unknown- annyeong

I got a text from an unknown number. 

Unknown- You dont know me isnt it? 

I looked at the screen blankly. 

Unknown- are you finally seeing the true colours of Jungkook?  

I took a deep breath and wrote

 PES- Who are you? How did you get my number?

It replied.  

Unknown- What will happen if you know me? First handle your own love!

It sent me a video. 

It was exactly what you are thinking right now. Jungkook and Cho Yoo Na... doing it. 

I did not believe it. 

PES- Keotjimal!(Lie!) Stop blackmailing me with such things.

Unknown- Really! Then hear this! 

I heard the audio, 

"Oppa... are you coming home tonight?"
"Hm"
"Bogoshipeo, Oppa!" 
"Hajima... (Dont) Khidaryeo...(Wait)" 
"Oppa!"

 PES- It is not Jungkook's voice!

Unknown- Then you dont want to see this.

  I looked at the picture of Jungkook and Cho Yoo Na- who was dressed in white. I was breathless when I saw that. 

My world broke way more into pieces. I walked to Jimin sunbae's office and started crying as I hugged him tight. 

"Wae??(What happened?)" he asked as he comforted me. I sat down on a seat as I explained him everything when the rest of the Bangtan except Jungkook joined us. 

"Wae??? (Why)" I sobbed as I took another tissue and blowed my nose in it.

"I told you she isn't his actual fiancee!!" Taehyung explained to me that for the hundredth time.

"But she kissed him and said that they-they had spent a night together!!" I said in between my sniffs.

"That was a lie!!" Hoseok explained.

"I don't know... but Jungkook shouldn't have done this with me!!" I sobbed harder.

"Where did Cho Yoo Na go?" Namjoon sunbae asked.

"I slapped her twice and she went away!!" I said almost choking.

"What?" They all exclaimed together.

"But then... I got this text on my phone..." I showed them my mobile phone.

They all widened their eyes as they saw everything.

"But they never exchanged rings, Eun Sol!!" Yoongi oppa suddenly said. 

"What?" I looked at him. 

"Yeah! Cho Yoo Na is a practical ! She did not speak before.... what happened that she suddenly started behaving so bold!! She spent nights with Jungkook's father and uncle... she never spent a single night with him. Yes it is true that Jungkook liked her a bit... but once he got to know about everything.... He gave up his feelings!" Taehyung oppa said. 

"But what came upon her suddenly?" Namjoon sunbae asked. 

"I think there is someone who is working for Nam Ki Joon!" Jin oppa said. 

"It can be.... but who?" Hoseok sunbae asked. 

"We need to find it out!" Jimin sunbae put his hand on my shoulder and nodded at me. 

"Wh-What the hell should I do???" I sobbed as I buried my face in my palms. 

"Right now.... just pretend that you didn't see the text or anything.... Just act normal..." Taehyung oppa suggested. 

"Will that work??" I asked as I sniffed. 

"Of course! They are going to go mad once they see that nothing is affecting you!" Namjoon sunbae said. 

I looked at him and cried again, "No... I cannot do that... I am surely gonna break up when I meet Jungkook." 

"Just a little. Bear with us until we find out who it is!" Jin oppa said. 

I looked at everyone and then nodded. I dried my eyes and stood up. 

"Yeah... everything will be alright... this is all fake isn't it?" I said and bit my lip to stop myself from crying. 

"Yeah... everything is fake!!" They all assured me. 

Taehyung oppa stood up and came and hugged me. 

"It is okay, kangachi!!(Puppy) Oppa is there for you!" He said and I started crying on his shoulder. Soon all the rest of them came and hugged me tight as I cried for a few minutes. 

***

I walked to the office after setting up myself properly in the washroom.

Jungkook was not there when i went there.

"Ajhumma!" I called the maid-like-woman whom I had met for the first time when I stepped into this comapny.

"Ne. Eun Sol-ssi?" She asked. 

"Where did Sajangnim(Boss) go?" I asked. 

She pointed at the door-i.e his room in the company.

"7436" She reminded me. 

I bowed down lightly and walked to the door. My hands shivered as I pressed the numbers. 

'7...4...3...6'

The door opened and I saw no one inside. 

I walked inside the room and closed it slowly. It was scary to enter into such a quiet room. Suddenly I heard a laugh from a room. I advanced towards the room quietly. 

"Why the are you here, Cho Yoo Na?" I heard Jungkook shout. 

"Cool down boy... you need to be patient!!" I heard her voice. 

"Just why? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" He shouted. 

"Please Jungkook... I have come here to stamp my possession on you." She laughed. 

"You will never get that OK?" He almost screamed. 

"I Will GET IT JUNGKOOK!" She shouted. 

"WE NEVER HAD AN ENGAGEMENT REMEMBER?" He shouted. 

I grabbed out my phone and started recording the conversation. 

"Yes we did... and Eun Sol must have seen the pictures by now..." She said. 

"Really?" He said, his voice broken. "Listen girl... just know that you are never going to get my love..." 

"I am going to... because just a few minutes from now.... The news of us getting married will be released.... then... what are you going to do Jeon Jungkook?" She said. 

I felt my heart break into pieces when she said that. 

Marriage?

What the is this woman doing?

"What?" Jungkook said. 

"Yes. Dear husband... what are you going to do now?" She laughed. 

I stopped recording the conversation. My mind was totally blank and I just didnt know what to do. I sent the audio to Bangtan as I sat on my desk. 

I looked at Jungkook's empty seat and gulped in some lump. 

I had not even worked here for a complete year and so many things happened. How many memories had I made with him? How much time did we spend with each other. 

Suddenly a notification popped up in my mobile. 

"THE CEO OF JEON ENTERPRISES IS GETTING MARRIED TO THE YOUNGEST GRANDDAUGHTER OF THE KIM HOMES CO."  

I stared at it as tears formed in my eyes. I suddenly got a text from that same unknown number. 

Unknown- You are such a pathetic !
Unknown- You literally tried to gain attention by seducing the CEO!
Unknown- You should be fired!

Jimin sunbae suddenly texted me

Jimin- WTF IS GOING ON????
Jimin- HOW COME JK IS GETTING MARRIED????

 

I opened the news and people had already started bashing me on the internet. 

"I thought the CEO was in a relationship with his assistant!"

"OMG! She used him even when she knew that he was getting married."

"Wah! Never seen s like her!"

"She should be kicked out of the company!!!" 

"She tried making an affair with the CEO!" 

 I just couldnt stop myself from crying now. I broke into a river of tears again as I read the comments and then seeing the picture of Jungkook and Cho Yoo Na together. 

Why did all of this had to happen! Everything was alright till today morning!! Why??? WHy mE???
Why did this happen to me... 

I cannot face my colleagues they all are going to eye me... i cannot talk to anyone freely... everyone is going to call me a ! I cannot talk to Jungkook anymore... He is being forced to do all this. That means I cannot work for him anymore. 

I clutched my skirt as I cried and remembered the kiss we had this morning. I was so happy with him. I remembered the time when we slept with each other....

//

"Eun Sol..." He said as he placed his hand on my cheek. I looked at him and put my hand on his over my cheek. "... you are only mine."

"I know. And Jungkook.... You are only mine..." I replied.

He kissed my forehead. I smiled and said, "I will get you back at any cost if someone tries possessing you!"

"I will get you back if some other man tries possessing you, Eun Sol." He said.

 

 //

"Jungkook-ah...." I cried for the person who stayed their just the coridoor away, probably still shocked. 

I knew what was the right thing to do now....

***Jungkook's POV***

I stood their shocked when she told me that we were going to get married. 

I slapped her right across her cheek. 

"If I had feelings for you.... that does not mean.. i still have them for you!" I shouted on her. 

"Ha!" She scoffed as she held the cheek which deserved a slap. 

"Why dont you try doing this in front of the media Jungkook?" She said. 

"If I require it then I will surely do it..." I said, firmly. "But.... remember one thing Cho Yoo Na..."

"What?" She still had the guts to speak with a bold voice. 

"No one.... No one.... can separate me and Eun Sol... not even God himself... We will be together even if you try anything to separate us..." I said. 

I bumped against her shoulder and grabbed the door lock. 

"Is it so Jungkook?" She said. I turned to look at her. 

"Why? I think she must've left the company by now!" Cho Yoo Na smirked. I widened my eyes and ran towards my office. I opened the door praying. 

"Eun Sol-ah... tell me you are in there waiting for me!"

There was no one in the room. 

I walked towards her table. All her things were kept intact- only her laptop and handbag was missing. 

I walked towards my table and saw an envelope which said,

"Resignation" 

**************************************************

YES! THAT IS THE FREAKING END!!! ENJOY GUYS AND DONT FORGET TO TELL ME HOW THIS FANFIC IS!!!! 

LOVE YOU ALL

PEACE OUT
BYEBYE!!!!