33- Part-Timer

B.O.S.S. #JJK

I looked at Jungkook with a confused look and gulped in some lump. I quickly dried my body and put on a dry shirt and and walked out of the room while Jungkook stayed locked inside the bathroom.

“Eomma!” I looked at her packing some things from the kitchen.

“Were you bathing?” She asked.
“Hm…”
“Where is Jungkook?”
“he went to take a shower…”
“Oh… I forgot to take some of the ingredients… Bring all the vegetables… we open in two hours.”
“Okay!”

She completed packing and suddenly looked at me. My heart stopped beating.

“Did you put on perfume?” she asked.

“Ani…” I said with a straight face.

“You smell different…”

I smell like Jungkook. I thought as I looked at the shirt I was wearing. It was his shirt which he would wear after taking a shower.

“I used a… n-new soap… I bought… l-last month… r-remember?” I fumbled.

“Ooh… Okay… come soon!” She said and advanced the door. She turned back and said, “You know that a guy is lving in this house…”

I nodded.

She pointed at my exposed legs.

“Yes! Of course!” I nodded.

She smiled and left the house.

The moment she closed the door I heaved a sigh of relief.

He likes to see me when I have nothing on, Eomma! I laughed at the thought and sprinted to my room and knocked on the door.

“You can come out now!!” I sang.

He opened the door, “Did she leave…?”

I nodded. He looked at me and said, “Why are you wearing my shirt…”

I grinned, “I-uh- didn’t have the time to grab mine…”

He walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. I smiled at him. He cupped my cheeks, “My Solie looks so good in my clothes??”
“Go ask your Sol-ie… I don’t know…” I replied with a shy smile on my face.

“Realllyyyy???” He held me by my waist.

“Now enough! Let us go!! We open in two hours!!” I said as I pushed him away with my index finger. “You don’t have to show of your abs in front of me.”

“I am not… you are seeing it!!” He smirked.

“Fine they are distracting me so…” I said and opened the tee and tossed it to him revealing my inner.

“What about you?” he asked.

“I am not a beggar!!” I complained as I got a tee out of my wardrobe and wore it quickly before he went crazy.

“You are such a naughty person!!” He came after me as I pulled my shirt down quickly and he hugged me by my waist. I looked at his face resting on my shoulder and I kissed his cheek. He kissed mine back.

“It feels so good like this…” I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“What?” He asked as he dug his nose in the curve of my neck.

“You and me… nothing else… no problems… but then…” I said in intervals.

“But then?” He looked at me and turned me to face him.

“Your family and their dirty family politics….” I told him.

“don’t worry about it… we will figure about it soon… I trust my assistant…” He smiled.

I returned a smile and hugged him.

***

“Eomma!! Uri wassda!!(We have come)” I said as I entered the restaurant with Jungkook who held a huge bag of boxes. And was apparently complaining about its weight the entire way to the restaurant.

“Ah!! You came in time…” My mother smiled and I handed her the boxes of vegetables and other side dishes immediately.

After half-an-hour of preparations. We opened the store.

“WE ARE OPEN NOW!!” I shouted out as soon as I opened the doors of the small shop and the bell tingled at its head.

Our restaurant was quite famous and had frequent customers. We had customers filling up the space in no time.

“Annyeonghasyeo!!” I greeted every customer as they entered. Jungkook was busy taking their orders and my mother was preparing the dishes.

“Is that all?” I heard him take the order. I smiled as I saw him working hard.

“EUN SOL-AH! TABLE 4!” My mother shouted for me to serve the dishes.

“NE!” I grabbed the tray and advanced the table.

“Hey! Isn’t that Jeon Jungkook of the Jeon Enterprises?” I heard the girl on the table 4 whisper to her friend.
“I heard he was kicked out by his own uncle…” Her friend whispered back.

I slapped the food in front of them, “Please enjoy your food!”

I shot a death glare at me before leaving.

I saw the TV play the similar news-
“THE CEO OF JEON ENTERPRISES NO MORE???”
“JEON SANG BIN THE NEW CEO OF JEON ENTERPRISES”
“JEON ENTERPRISES HAS A NEW OWNER?”

I grabbed the remote and changed the channel and put on the music channel. All the customers looked at Jungkook then at me.
I took a deep breath and dragged him along with me in the center of the shop and said,

“You all might have noticed that the CEO of Jeon Enterprises is present among us to serve you all… We all know that the media has a habit of elaborating things unnecessarily. But Jeon Jungkook-ssi believes that his people come first in his long run of success. So, he decided to join me and my mother to know more about my common life… I hope you all will support him to develop himself so that he can become a very successful person in future… I hope you all understand and don’t forget to enjoy the food being served by us…”

All the people looked at me and nodded their heads in return.

“Keokjeongma, Jungkook-ah!! You will be stronger than what you are right now!” An old ajhumma said.

“Ne…” I saw Jungkook smiling at her.

“Khamsahabnida!” I said and we returned to business.

***

11:22 p.m.

“Khamsahabnida…” I greeted the last customer of the day.
“Let us conclude the day~” Eomma said as she undid her apron. I walked to the signboard to turn it to ‘CLOSE’.

“HEY! WAIIITTT!!!” I heard a known voice. I peeped out of the door and I instantly had a smile on my face. I opened the door wide for the Bangtan Scholars as I turned the signboard to CLOSE.

“We heard that this restaurant had a very handsome waiter and a waitress who served awesome food!!!” Taehyung oppa said as he entered the shop first. Jimin was the last one to enter along with me. He put his arm around my shoulder, “You OK?” he asked. I smiled and nodded.

“OMO! LOOK WHO ALL ARE HERE?” My mother exclaimed as she saw the boys settle on a table.

“I am so sorry to tell you that we ran out of food!!” she said.

“Don’t worry Eommonim! We had dinner before we came!!” Jin oppa exclaimed.

“Ohh~~ But I feel bad… I really have a bad back pain….” She explained.

“You should’ve asked me to hold you then!!” I scolded her. “Don’t over-work yourself Eomma!!”

“Anyway we came to talk to Jungkook and Eun Sol about business…” Namjoon oppa explained. “You can go ahead and take some rest Eommonim!”

“OK!! Fine then, Sol-ah… lock the restaurant after your business is over and return home with Jungkook quickly… OK?” She handed me the keys of the restaurant as she instructed me.

“Ok…” I smiled and saw her off with one of the helpers of the restaurant home.

I looked back at the seven of them sitting comfortably on one of the longest tables.

“You’ll be happy to hear about this…” Hoseok oppa said as I sat among them.

“Wae??(Why?)” I asked.

“We came up with a daebak(awesome) plan to get the company back into our hands….” Namjoon oppa grinned happily.

It is going to be a long night, I thought as I smiled and thought of getting a few drinks from the emergency fridge for our squad.