10- Pretend

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Eun Sol's P.O.V**

My eyes opened. I felt like puking. I felt the comfortable mattress under me and the soft pillow where my head was stuffed. 
It was of course not my house. 
I suddenly sat up as I remembered the amount of alcohol I had drunk last night. My head pained badly. 

"Ugh." I moaned in pain. 

I tried seeing here and there when I felt the fabric I was wearing. 
It was not my clothes- a white blouse and a-line skirt. 
It was an oversized shirt with a tagline saying, "Sleep Well" it had a picture of a bunny as the background.

Bunny? Seriously? 

It smelt like Jungkook. 

Wait. What happened last night? I looked inside my shirt, I was wearing my under garments only. I looked at my side. 
Jungkook was sleeping beside me- shirtless. 
Did we do something last night?

(A/N-No... my dear.... u didn't.... Otherwise I would have written that....😂😂😂😂)

I literally screamed thinking all wrong things. 

Jungkook dropped himself off the bed in fright. 

I must be the craziest human alarm. 

I pulled the blanket to cover me. 

Jungkook was still lying there. Asleep. 

Suddenly my phone-alarm rang, (Danger plays this time). 
I quickly switched it off. 

He still didn't wake up. How can he sleep so deeply???

"JUNGKOOK!" I shouted out. 

I suddenly heard a hum. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK! CAN YOU FREAKN WAKE UP!"

He shot up from the floor and looked at me. I squealed and squeezed my eyes shut and hid myself inside the blanket when I saw him in his boxers and a glimpse of his toned abs. 

"Wear something!" I shrieked. 

"Oh Kay.... But what makes you shout early in the morning?" 

"Did you wear something?" I asked still hiding inside the blanket. 

"Yeah." He said. 

I peeped outside and saw him without pants. 

I squealed again, "WEAR YOUR PANTS FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"Its not like you really are seeing 'something'! Last night you weren't like that!" He said. 

"Done?" I asked. 

"Yes! Done! Totally covered up!" He said in a complaining tone. 

I finally let myself out of the blanket. 

"What are we doing here?" I asked. 

"Of course spending the night!" He said. 

"What? And.... And you were sleeping beside me half ?? What the hell? And why am I wearing this?"
I confronted him.

He sighed and said, "You really don't remember what you did?"

"What did I do?" I asked. 

"Really Eun Sol? I forgot that you were my assistant!" He said folding his arms. 

"What do you mean... What did you do to me?" I asked as I pulled the blanket closer to me. 

"You went drunk and then I had to bring you here... I mean literally drag you here... Then you vomited on me.... I had to change your clothes and my pants then you begged me to sleep next to you.... Because you said that you didn't like sleeping alone.... I felt hot at night so I got rid of my shirt.... End of story... We did not do anything!" He explained. 

"I begged you to sleep next to me?" I asked. 

"Yes... You. Were. Drunk. Eun. Sol!" He said annoyed. 

I realized my mistake. 

"Jeoseonghabnida...." I said silently. 

"Never mind.... Did you have a nice sleep?" He asked as he sat next to me. 

I nodded as I looked at my tee again. 

"Bunny? Seriously?" I looked at him. 

"My assistant forgot bringing her clothes... What else could I do?" He said. 

"I had to sacrifice my favorite tee..." He mumbled. 

"Khamsahabnida...." I smiled at him. 

"Aiyo... Look at you...." He said as he smoothed my hair. My heart started beating fast.... Or did it stop...? 

I looked at him right into his eyes as he caressed my hair and smoothed it. He tucked a hair strand behind my ear and said, "Better...."

"Did I say something irrelevant last night?" I asked. 

I usually spit out nonsense when I get drunk. 

"I hardly remember because I too was drunk...." He replied as he smiled at me. 

For the first time today, I didn't feel anything even though he touched me. 

"Do you want to go outside today? Take a small tour of Busan before we leave?" 

"Sure." I smiled. 

***
I couldn't change into my assistant dress because it was all ruined. We check out of the hotel with me wearing Jungkook's bunny tee and a pair of oversized pjs. Embarrassing. 

"How could you forget your clothes....?" He asked as I was still looking around the hotel... It was a seven star I guess.

"I am really forgetful when I am excited." I grinned as I continued looking around. 

He released a confused laugh. 

"Let's get you some clothes...." He said and I took his hand willingly as we walked to a nearest cloth store. 

I knew if I touched someone, willingly, I wouldn't feel anything.

"Choose something...." He said as we entered the nearest shop. 

"I am leaving...." I said as I turned back to get out of the shop. 
He suddenly held my hand and said, "You are not going anywhere! Choose!"

"Jungkook! We are in a Gucci shop.... I don't have money to buy stuff from here!" I whined. 

"Uhm.... Jeogi!" He ignored me and called a shopping assistant. 

"Ne?" The assistant said. 

"Can you help her get some clothes....? I want to see a complete outfit..."  He ordered. 

"Ani.... Jeoseonghabnida.... We came to the wrong shop...." I said trying to manage the mess he is creating. 

I pulled his hand saying, "For GOD'S SAKE please... Let's leave!!!"

Suddenly we heard whispers,

Hey that is the CEO of JEC! 

Oh mo! He looks so beautiful in real life!

But who is that girl beside him? Girlfriend?

Jungkook towards me and said, "If you don't wnat your photos to be taken in such a condition.... Get an outfit and lets leave.... I'm paying for it... not you."

I looked at him and sighed. 

Soon, the assistant and I left. 

**Jungkook's P.O.V**

I was waiting for them to come outside the dressing room as I sat on the sofa flipping through the pages of a magazine. 

Suddenly the door opened and Eun Sol appeared with an off-shoulder and a pair of black jeans. 

"Sir... This the exclusive piece for women and it came into the market recently. " The assistant explained

I didn't like it and said, "Next."

Next time she came out in a one piece. 

"Fresh from German." 

"Next."

----After seven more dresses----

She came with a beautiful floral dress. It fit her perfectly.

Before the assistant explained, I said, "We'll take this." 
Eun Sol's face lit up. Maybe she liked the dress too. 

By the time she changed, I got a text message. 

Tae-hyung😎 : What r u doin in my shop with Eun Sol?

Maknae😺: Shopping. How'd u know?

Tae-hyung😎: *attached screenshot* 

Maknae😺: ITS ALRDY OUT IN THE INTERNET?

Tae-hyung😎: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Maknae😺: They won't let me spend time with my old friend!😡😡

Tae-hyung😎: Old Love.😍

Maknae 😺:😠

Tae-hyung😎: 😂😂 When are you guys returning from the date?

Maknae😺: We r NOT on a date!

Tae-hyung 😎: Oh really?😑

Maknae 😺: Yes

Tae-hyung 😎: at what time is the flight?

Maknae😺: 12

Tae-hyung 😎: fine. How was the visit?

Maknae 😺: Gr8

Tae-hyung 😎: o_O?

Maknae 😺: Long story... I'll tell when I return. Gotta go now... 

Tae-hyung 😎: Okie. See u maknae! 😘😘😘 👐👐

Eun Sol was out in the dress and I paid for the dress. It wasn't that costly though. We walked outside and I showed her the picture of us. 

"What the-" She exclaimed. "Its already out?" 
She took the phone from my hand and zoomed in to the photo to look at us holding hands. 
"Ew! I look so horrible."

"No you don't.... " I said, by mistake. Guys are not supposed to say that girls look good in their outfits. 

"What do you mean? I mean yeah it was way more comfortable than this.... But... It makes me look oversized!" She pouted at the end of the sentence. 

I did not reply and smiled on my own. She was too cute when she did that.
I called the chauffeur and let him know our location. 

"Have you ever come to Busan before?" He asked. 

"Excuse me... I did my schooling here... Even though I was born in Seoul." She smiled. 

"So did I...." I thought. 

"Wanna visit the school?" I suggested. 

The place where we fell in love with each other. 

She nodded her head and said, "I would love to!" 

***
The car stopped in front of the school- 

Busan Higher Secondary School

"Wah... It hasn't changed isn't it?" She smiled as she saw the school building. 

"Nope. Not a little bit...." I said. 

Why did I say that?

I coughed and said, "Should we go inside?" 

"If they allow us to...." She smiled. 

"Stay here." I said as I walked to the watchman. 

"Jeogi.... We are the old students of this school. Would you mind us taking a small trip?" 

"Sure!" The watchman was delighted. 

We both walked inside and saw the old school building. It was so nice to be back to school again. 

My memories were refreshed. From the time we entered the school to the time of our farewell.... Every single day was a special one. 

"The wind is nice here...." I said as I inhaled some of the air. 

"Sure it is... It was always this nice...." She smiled at me. 

In that dress, while saying those words, while smiling, I was reminded of the same Eun Sol when she was young.... 

That smile. 

She looked at me staring at her. She continued looking at me. Our looks spoke so much.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Suddenly I heard someone. I looked away to see our teacher Mrs. Kim. 

"Park Eun Sol?" She turned to her. 

"Annyeonghasyeo! Seonsaengnim! (Hello Teacher!)" We both bowed down. 

I don't think I can pretend not to know her anymore after this.

"It is so good to see both of you grown up so well!" She said and hugged the both of us. 

"So? You guys married?" She said as she looked the both of us together. 

"No... Not yet...." I said immediately while putting my arm around Eun Sol and resting it on her shoulder. 

Eun Sol was surely going to say something totally different.

"Aww.... You guys should marry soon!" She smiled. "You look so cute together!" 

I smiled and Eun Sol... For the first time, looked at me lovingly. 

Suddenly the bell rang. 

"Oh! I have to go... I have a class.... Have a good look at the school!" She smiled and left. 

"Weird to see her grow so old..." She said. "She was really young seven years back!" 

I did not reply her and withdrew my hand from her body, when the thought suddenly struck my mind.... 

Genophobia. 

I put my hands in my pockets and walked ahead, putting on my cold image and tried my best not to tear up. My eyes were glimmering and my heart pained. 

She only didn't have to know one thing... 

That I knew her dark secret. 

**Park Eun Sol's P.O.V**

The moment he just walked away from there, I felt my heart pain and a thought came up to my mind, 

Does he really not love me?

Being a guy, you should never tell a girl that you would marry her as a lie.... It hurts. 

I clutched my handbag and followed him around the school. Looking every nook and corner, which hid our secrets. 

I kept on thinking the same thing, 

"He is your Boss."

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed as he suddenly stopped in front of the exemplary waterfall. I stopped to look at the scene of cherry blossoms blowing in the wind. He was staring at it... Just like I was....

I stood near him and asked, "Jung- i mean Boss..."

He turned to me. 

I looked at him yet into his eyes again. 

He took a step forward and said, "I don't think I can do this anymore... Eun Sol-ah..." 

"Ne? I-" I said. 

"Let's stop pretending Eun Sol..." He said as a small tear rolled down his cheek. 

Wait. What? Jungkook?

"Boss? I-uh- Jungkook?" I said. 

He came closer to me and held my hand. I looked at his eyes- full of love and lust. 

"Boss?" I said slowly getting absorbed in those pair of eyes. 

"Eun Sol-ah.... Why can't we take this to the next step?" He said. 

Before I could say anything else, he leaned in and kissed me. 

A slow passionate kiss. 

***************

A loong chapter!!!
But hope u guys liked it! 

JJK++ CHERRY BLOSSOM