46- Euphoria

B.O.S.S. #JJK

Time has passed like a storm.

Jungkook the Boss, is back in his position. Park Eun Sol, I mean me, is back to being a very busy assistant. But the only problem left now is... his bossiness still makes me go wild.

"Yah... Assistant!" Jungkook, sorry, Boss-nim, sorry, Boss called me.

"Ne? Boss?" I looked at him standing right in front of me and he had his hands on my table.

"What about the documents I asked you for?" He tilted his head to look at me. It was clearly visible on his face that he was happy to irritate me by giving me all kinds of works, which I disliked to do.

"..." I mumbled under my breath and said, "I'll get them right now!!"

I left my seat and rushed to the third floor. I bumped into Taehyung oppa on my way to the Xerox office.

"VP!" I high-fived with him. He held my hand and pulled me closer to him and said, "How is my Sol- Sol doing?"

"Not very great VP-ssi!" I pouted.

"Jungkook is really happy about making you work, you know!" he laughed.

"I know!" I whined. "He will get punished for that!"

"REallY? I can already feel the hotness here!!!" He said and ran away before I slapped him or did anything.

I shook my head towards my hopeless oppa.

"UGHHH!!!" I removed the sudden dirty thoughts from my mind and rushed towards the Xerox office. I got the documents and rushed to my office. I found Jungkook sitting on my table, looking at something on my laptop.

That is when I remembered that my blog was open and I forgot to close it before I left.

"Boss!! What the hell are you doing in my laptop???????????" I panicked like anything.

"reading some really hot stuff..." he said and looked at me.

I never felt so breathless, with my heart beating insanely fast and I could think about nothing.

I quickly shut my laptop screen down and removed the documents from the clipboard and slapped it on top of my laptop. "Here are your documents, get off my chair...!"

"Why are you blushing so hard?" He asked. I quickly touched my cheeks and realized that I was burning.

"N-NOthing..." I exclaimed and looked away from me.

Is this how I get exposed in front of my bf? How embarrassing is this?

"I read the thing which you were writing that day." He said folding his arms and then raised his brow as if he was doubting me with something.

"Oh..." I replied calmly.

"But, looks like you are hiding something, assistant..." He said.

"Anio...(No)” I realized that I was blushing harder. I had started feeling hot. So hot.

He stood up and came closer to me. I looked at him with puppy eyes.

“What are you hiding, Eun Sol?” He came closer to me. So close that our bodies were sticking to each other. I stepped back.

“Tell me…” He took a step forward and I took a step backwards. I looked at him into his eyes and took two more steps back and hit my back against the wall, my hands held a clipboard between us.

“Are you not going to tell me?” He asked as he pushed me closer, so that my back stuck to the wall.
“You already know it!” I said and hid my face with the clipboard.

“What?” He asked as he pulled my hands down to see my face- sorry red-red face.

“Stop pretending!!! I know you were reading those s I write!!” I exclaimed.

“s? What the hell is that?” He asked as he was successful in taking the clipboard away from me.

“Wh-What? What exactly were you reading?” I looked at him, astounded.

“Just complete what you were saying.” He said, now pinning me against the wall.

“First tell me what you were reading!” I demanded.

“Something which got me too…” He looked at me with a deeper gaze. I pushed him back and said, “You’re acting is way too good, Boss… should get an Oscar…”   

I walked to my chair and sat on it pushing my laptop screen up and saw what he was actually reading.

My blog was open. I froze.

“I was not acting.” He said, laughing a little.

“Why did you send me down to get the documents? So that you could peep into my laptop?” I asked him.

“Nope, Yoongi hyung told me that you do such stuff…” He said, coolly.

“WHAT?” I stood up.

“Yeah, he was getting bored one day and decided to peep into your-“ Before he completed, I was walking out of the room. Jungkook held my hand and pulled me towards him.

“JAGNAN-IYA!!(It was a joke)” He laughed as he put his hands around my waist.

“I seriously do not believe you, Boss…” I said.

He pulled my cheeks and said, “I love to see you all angry…”

I looked away. He pecked my cheek.

“Boss… we have a camera here and apparently your father can watch what we are doing…” I reminded him.

“So… I have a better idea…” He said and held my hand. We both walked towards the other room. Hope you remember which room I am talking about.

“What? Here?” I looked at him, in shock.

“7436.” I said as he finished putting the pin.

“You knew it?” He asked.

“No that was the wrong password…” I said.

“It has a finger print scanner so it must have under-“ He started saying. He stopped and looked at me.

“Wh-What?”

“You tried to open the door?”

“Uh… yeah… out of curiosity…” I laughed a little.

“So, let us reveal the thing which you had been curios about…” he laughed and opened the door.

I felt that sensation again. Which I felt when I first saw the room.

I walked into the room and closed the door behind me.

“When you are in here…” he said as he travelled to the drawers. “You cannot leave… or enter without me…”

“So, you mean, I am trapped here?” I said as I sat down on that beautiful bed. I took a deep breath and said, “What is so special about this room?”

“It is the place, where stuff happens…” He replied and sat next to me.

“Stuff?” I asked. “You mean, ual stuff?”

“ stuff…” He laughed. I hit his arm immediately.

“Listen… I would have read the complete thing if you didn’t pop in.” he said.

“Were you enjoying it?” I asked.

“Who does not enjoy ?” he grinned.

I looked away.

“Why are we here?” I asked.

“Stuff?” he replied.

I shook my head. He nodded his head. I shook my head. He nodded his.

“I am on my FREAKING PERIOD, JUNGKOOK!” I told him.

He looked at me, disgusted.  I walked to the windows and pulled the curtains and looked at the city.

“WOW…” I said. He put his hand around my waist and joined my sight. “It is so beautiful…”

We both looked at the full moon which lit up the entire sky with its light.

“Jungkook-ah…” I said as if I was going to say something very emotional.

“What?” he looked at me as he held me closer to him.

“How many girls have you brought in here?” I looked at him.

“One.” He said.

“oh… who was it?” I asked.

“You.” He tickled my sensitive area around the curve of my neck with his nose. Both his hands were around my waist and his face dug in the curve of my neck, kissing it here and there and then placing his warm cheeks on it.

“Can I tell you something?” he said.

“Of course.” I answered.

“I have never been so happy before. But this happiness so much to contain…” He said.

“Why is my Kookie speaking such mature things?” I asked.

“Because, when I am with you… I feel a stronger part of me standing right next to me…” He said.

“Same goes for me… I am too dependent on you… am I not?” I asked as I held his crossed hands on my tummy.

“I am dependent on you…” He said.

“we both are dependent on each other…” I said.

“but this euphoria… I want it to be for all the while I am with you… but in this extreme state of happiness, I want to be sad and reduce the happiness… I don’t want to lose you again… for any reason…”

“Then… why don’t we just divide the euphoria?” I told him as I turned to face him.

“How?”

“I am sorry I lied… Jungkook… I am not on my period…” I smiled.

He looked at me annoyed, “You should get an Oscar for pretending… and acting so well! Seriously Eun Sol, I-“

“Sh!” I pressed my index finger on his lips. He looked at me confused.

“Jungkook, tonight… please make me yours… and I will make you mine…” I looked into his beautiful eyes.

“…and you told me that you would wreck me here, isn’t it? So, let it be tonight.”