34- MOI

B.O.S.S. #JJK

"I think this plan is an awesome one." Jimin laughed as soon as we set the pen and paper on the desk.

"Really... but the execution part..." Jungkook said, his voice was soft and of course full of tension.

"Jungkook-ah don't worry... We will figure it out...." Taehyung said.

"AH! I almost forgot!!!" Jin oppa suddenly exclaimed.

"What happened?" We all questioned as we saw him digging into his backpack and brought out a document stapled neatly.

He placed it down and we saw that it was an agreement paper.

"Uh... agreement paper? Are we going to sign an agreement now?" Yoongi laughed.

"Nope... but it is the agreement paper signed by Jungkook's father..." He said as he flipped through the pages and read through the points.

"I was going through the documents..." He explained. "And I found something very fishy..."

"Fishy?" I asked.

He looked at me and asked, "What did Jungkook's samcheon say about acquiring the property?"

"Uh... he said that since his father had lost seventy percent of the shares.... he has got the company to himself..." I said.

"Aha!!" He exclaimed with joy. "Look what it says here..."

He pushed the document towards us and pointed at a point,

'If the first inheritor loses seventy percent of the property, the second inheritor may take over the company.
 

 

*The terms are applicable only if the first inheritor is ill, expired or has willingly given his part to the second inheritor.'

We all looked at him when we completed reading that.

"WHAT THE HE-! Hyung! You should've told us about it!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I just wanted to look cool after revealing this surprise to you all!" Jin oppa flicked his bangs back and threw a flying kiss in the air.

"Aigooo~~" Namjoon oppa sighed. "Anyway, you made things way easier for us..."

"OK THEN!!!" I raised my glass.

All of them raised their glasses.

"Let us get into that office in no time!!" I said and we clicked our glasses.

"TO MOI GROUP!!" We all exclaimed and drank from our glasses.

"But, why did you guys named it MOI? It is SUCH an awkward name!" Jungkook asked.

"Ask the creator..." Yoongi oppa pointed at Jimin.

"You made the name oppa?" I looked at Jimin. He laughed instead of replying me.

"He gave it from his name- MOCHI..." Yoongi oppa exclaimed.

We all looked at him who continued laughing his out.

"It is a cute name though..." I commented just to not make him feel humiliated. Even when I was laughing out loud because it was really such a stupid name for a group.

"And guys are you sure that no one really will recognize us?" I asked.

"Nope... not at any cost!!" Hoseok oppa laughed. I raised a brow... that was a part of the plan which I still didn't know about.

***

Jungkook and I were walking with our hands intertwined with each other on our way home.

"You are just going to play the victim... nothing more..." I looked at him.

He smiled, "Yeah... why? did you want me to play a part?"

"Dangyeoniji!!! (Of course!)" I exclaimed. "I will feel so empty without your presence..."

"Don't worry! Soon you will be on the desk in front of me and I would be giving you errands to run!!" He said as he picked up our linked hands and kissed my palm.

I smiled at him and then said, "by that time you will learn what it is to live like a commoner!!"

"Yeah!!" He laughed and we walked ahead to my house humming one of our favorite songs.

***

"Dearest Eomma,

I will be out for a little business work my sunbaes assigned me last night... I have explained my Boss everything and he will be helping you out in the restaurant in my absence. I hope to return in a month's time or so. Eomma, don't worry a lot... if I have time I will come and visit you... if you have any problems, tell it to my Boss, he is like your son anyway :) I will miss both of you a lot.
Eomma whatever I am trying to do right now is like a suicide mission. If I get caught... I will never be able to return. I will go back to that company with my Boss at any cost and re-establish whatever I have lost.

I love you a lot. Contact me. And do complain if my Boss doesn't take enough care of you!

Your loving daughter

Eun Sol."

----

I set my hair properly. Dusted my skirt for the seventh time. Smoothed my lips. Applied a little more of face powder and sighed. I looked at myself totally transformed into a rich heiress. I smiled at myself and smiled wider when I thought about Jungkook.

"Don't you worry Jungkook... I will get you back here..." I took my documents and headed for the door pushing my glasses to the bridge of my nose.

"Ms. Kim Soo?" One of the bell-boys' greeted me.

"Ne?" I gave him a smile.

"Mr. Jeon wants to meet you..." He said as he showed me the way to his room.

"Igesminda...(I got it) I will meet him right after my assistant joins me!" I said and turned back to find Jimin sunbae running towards me like a crazy thief chased by police.

"Ms. Kim Soo!!" He said as soon as he stood in front of me.

"Ne? Min Kyu-ssi?" I smiled. "Mr. Jeon wants to meet me... why did you not inform me beforehand..." I showed some attitude when I said that.

"Jeseonghabnida!" He bent down to apologize.

"Kaja...(Let's go)" I rolled my eyes as I sighed and started walking with style while Jimin sunbae followed me.

When the bell-boy was out of sight, Jimin straightened his back, pulled away his glasses swiftly and styled his hair, "What the hell Eun Sol??" He laughed as he put his glasses on.

"Sorry!!" I smiled and we walked with quick steps to the 'Chairman's Room'

Jimin knocked on the door for me.

"Oppa... why does it feel like we are acting in that drama back from high school?" I asked as I looked at him with a smile on my face.

//

"Oh MY GOOODDD!!" Hoseok sunbae jumped on his feet as we all turned to find him all excited.

"What happened??" Namjoon sunbae asked him.

"LOOOK!!!" He exclaimed.

All the seven of us clustered around the notice board to find a notice about a drama-competition. The best part was that the winner received free coupons to a famous fried-chicken place.

"WAAHHH!" I exclaimed as I saw the prize it offered.

"UGh! Who is interested in DRAMAS?" Yoongi sunbae complained and started walking away.

I looked at the others. I was definitely IN!!! I wanted a free chicken dinner!! The others really didn't like the idea though.

"SUNBAE!!" I called Yoongi. He turned back, "Say whatever... I am NOT doing it!!"

"I will write the script!!!!" I exclaimed out loud.

"NEO?(YOU?)" All of them gave me uncertain looks. I nodded. "After all I want to become a writer in future!"

And so, the preparations were made. We registered ourselves into the comptetion and I wrote the script.

"ONE NIGHT WITH THE HOT BOSS"

"Why would you write such a script Sol?" Jin sunbae complained immediately after he read the title.

"Just read ahead!!!" I retorted.

"I like it... I like it... I like it..." Namjoon sunbae said as he read through the script and grinned.

"Pretty impressive!!" Hoseok sunbae said.

"Did you really write this or did you-" Taehyung sunbae teased me.

"ANDWAEEEE(NO)" I exclaimed.

Jungkook sunbae as expected did not react to it except raising eyebrows at the lines every now and then.

Jungkook sunbae as expected did not react to it except raising eyebrows at the lines every now and then. I expected him to say a few words make a few comments...

None.

"Should we start with the practice then?" I said as I held out the script paper.

"Ne!! Director-nim!!" Namjoon sunbae said.

"But who becomes the hot boss here?" Hoseok sunbae asked.

"Uh... you?" I said and burst out in laughter along with the others.

"Did you notice it now that you have the dialogues of the girl here?" Jin sunbae asked.

"ANDWAEEEE!!!" He exclaimed.

_!_!_!_!_!_

The day of the competition was full of nervousness and anxiety. I was waiting outside the dressing room with the script in my hand and I was obviously very tensed about the future outcome. Will that free coupan fall into our hands?

"Eun SOOOLLLL!!" I heard Taehyung sunbae's voice echoing through the coridoor. I looked up to find him half-dressed.

"What happened??" I asked as I looked at his flushed face.

"Hoseok.... Hoseok... he has a very bad stomach... I told that sseki not to stuff himself with loads of junk food last night.... he is puking a lot... I mean... he is a mess!!" He said as he took quick breaths.

"WHAT? Who plays the girl's role then??" I looked at him, confused.

"I have no idea.... Except one..." He said as he looked at me deeper into my eyes.

"NO SUNBAE!!!" I exclaimed as I got ready to run for my life.

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

"Then next performance is by the Senior Scholar Group of Busan High... Please welcome the Bangtan Scholars presenting the skit- "One Night with the Hot Boss!" Sounds interesting and errrroticcc..."

The curtains opened in front of my eyes and I gulped. I looked at my dress once more before I faced the audience.

"Aigoo~~~ I am so tired of this work!!" I spoke out my first dialogue.

Whatever it is... let people judge you for wearing a hot red dress with heels and exposed skin... I am doing this for free coupons. "Taepyonim!” Namjoon entered the scene.
“I bought some coffee…”

“Ugh! Did I ask you for it??” I rolled my eyes back. I was so into my character.

“I will drink it myself then…” He said, with a sad expression and turned to leave the office.

“WAIT! I never asked you to drink it…” I said. “Since you bought it for me… go feed it to that plant…” I pointed at a dead plant. “It has been feeling sleepy for a very long time!”

The auditorium roared with laughter.

“Ne…” He said and poured the drink into the pot. “I completed this document… please grade it and pick me up!”

He ended his sentence with a heart made out of his two fingers.

“NAGA(Get out)!!” I said and shooed him out of my cabin.

Well the entire play was full of this.

With Park JImin choosing the vaguest and cringiest pick-up lines.
Kim Seok Jin with his very punny jokes.
Kim Taehyung with his stupid moves to get closer to the Boss.
Min Yoongi with his very-extra-not-at-all-required style and swag…
Jeon Jungkook, the rich chaebol with his sudden confession.

“Madam…” Jungkook walked into the room. I looked at him, “Another outcast of my company.” I made a comment.

“Here are all the work you gave me…” He said slapping all the documents on the table in front of me.

“Well done, go home…” I said as I waved my hands.

He suddenly held one of my hands.

“I have just one more work to do…” He said as he held that hand and came near me.

What is he doing? THE FISH!!!!!! THIS IS NOT THE PART OF THE SCRIPT!!

“And what is that?” I played along with him.

“I love you…” He spat it out. I coughed instantly as the entire auditorium roared with hoots and claps.

“Wh-What?” I looked at him, flustered.

This is the part of the script, but…

My face was really red.

“I love you Madam…” His voice was strong and sincere. Was this confession real or just a part of the script?

He then came close to me and whispered in my ear, “Eun Sol-ah don’t be startled…”

He went down and kissed my lips cupping my cheeks and the entire auditorium went crazy and the curtains were pulled marking the end of the skit.

He separated from me, while I stared at him.

He kissed me for real. On the lip. On the lip. On the lip?!!!!!!!

At the end of everything, we won the competition and the free coupons as well.

****

I smiled at the memory along with Jimin as the door opened and I looked at Jungkook’s uncle. My smile faded away.

“Ms. Kim Soo… I was waiting for your arrival.” He was at the door with his hand extended and a smirk on his face.

“It is nice to meet you Mr. Jeon…” I thought about my next words. “You just shook hands with your end.”