29- Caught

B.O.S.S. #JJK

**Jungkook’s POV**

I looked at my mother stand up instantly.

“Wh-What happened??” She stuttered.

“Officer…please take them away from here…” Appa said.

“Wh-What?” Yoo Na said as she stepped back.

I was out of words and I just stared at the situation. The only thing which bugged me was my mother saying, “I just know that Chan Su is getting this big property and no one else…. Why should Jungkook get all the property… he is not even my son!!”

I am not her son?

The police walked in and dragged them away.

“Jungkook!! Save ME!” Yoo Na exclaimed.

“Stop your father Jungkook!” My mother said.

I stared at her dumbfounded.

“Take them AWAY!” My father shouted.

My mother looked at me, expectant, “Do something, my son!!”

“Why?” I said. “Why should I?”

She looked at me, confused and surprised. “What?”

“Why should I… when I am not even your son?” I said and then walked away from the scene wiping down the moisture from my eyes. I dialed Eun Sol’s number.

“Meet me right now.” My voice almost choked.

**Park Eun Sol’s POV**

 I took a deep breath as I waited in my room. His mother’s words were replaying in my head. The door opened and he walked into the room. I stood up and walked to him.

He looked at me, his eyes were full of moisture.

I tip-toed and hugged him.

He started crying, hard.

“Why! Why does everything happen with me!! What have I done??” He sobbed as he rested his head on my shoulder as he hugged me tight.

I caressed his back and said, “You have done nothing wrong… Nothing.”

We stay like that for a very long time. Even I cried a little.

It was painful to see him crying… It was painful to see him so hurt.

***

“We are withdrawing the contract.” I heard Mr.Kim stand up from his seat.

"We are glad to withdraw it... Who wants a daughter who is good for nothing?" Mr. Jeon said.

"SIR!" Mr. Kim exclaimed. "Don't you dare to say ill of my daughter!!"

"I will... for she ruined my family! She ruined my trust!!" Mr. Jeon retorted.

"Appa!" Jungkook tried stopping him.

"Don't get into our conversation son!" Mr. Jeon scolded him.

"If this is the case..." Jungkook's uncle stood up from his seat and folded himself.

"What do you want hyung?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Nothing... I have nothing to do with a beggar like you... Mr. Kim..." His uncle looked sly and his facial expression was very irritating to look at.

It's happening. I thought. The day has finally arrived.

"We would like to sign the contract with you..." His smile said that he was waiting for all this.

"Hyung!" Mr. Jeon looked at him, devastated.

"You don't have the authority!" Jungkook argued.

"Of course I have! Sang Bin was right, you really are clueless about whatever happens in this house!" His uncle clapped his shoulder.

"Samcheon!" Jungkook said, his anger was so obvious.

Let go, Kookie... I thought. Let things happen, I have the backup plan ready.

"If you have not forgotten, little brother... the company comes under my hands if you lose more than seventy-percent of the shares... and so you lost the company...." His uncle stood in front of Mr.Jeon and smirked.

"Now... this big mansion is mine! The company is mine... and Jungkook..." He turned to look at Jungkook. "...pack up your things... Sang Bin is the new CEO.... and not to mention, I am the new owner of this house!"

I clenched my jaw and walked away from the scene.

"Gae~(Dog)" I cursed. "Michin sseki!(Crazy bastard)"

I called up Taehyung oppa and put the phone against my ear.

"What the hell is all this Sol?" He said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Don't tell me it is already out...!" I hissed.

"Yoo Na got caught! Girl you got her! You got your revenge!!" He exclaimed. "all of us are celebrating her..."

"Don't... you're about to be kicked out of the company..." I sighed.

"WHY? Why will we be kicked out of the comapny?" He exclaimed.

"Mr. Jeon just lost the company... Jeon Sang Bin is the new CEO... Jungkook's uncle is the new owner of the Jeon Enterprises... "

"WhAATTTT????"

"Yes... above all... Kookie is all depressed...."

"What happened to Kook- EUN SOL IS ON THE PHONE!!! CALL THE OTHERS!" He exclaimed.

"Turns out, Kookie's eomma is not his mother.... why are things so complicated in this house?"

"Wait-WHAT?" I heard all the six voices exclaim over the call.

"Guys I have one ear to listen and six voices are shouting!!" I scolded them.

"What do you mean, his mother is not his mother... Hold on... then was it true?" Namjoon sunbae said.

"What? What was true?" I asked.

"The rumour that his mother had left him and his father..." he explained.

"Listen, things are too complicated... we have to meet and talk... I have a plan in my mind to get the company back... Kookie and I will come to meet you at Tae's house..."

"Bad timing.... situation at my house is not good right now...." Taehyung said.

"Is it? Fine, my house then... Call??" I said.

"Call!!!" They all exclaimed.

"Today at 6." I smiled at the receiver.

"Fine!! Bye!" Tae exclaimed and hung up. Suddenly I felt a hand around my wrist. My heart started beating fast. I turned to look at that maid whom I had met first when I had entered the company... the one who told me the password to Jungkook's room.

"You!!" She exclaimed as she tried snatching my phone away from my fingers.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT??" I exclaimed as I hit her legs.

"You were here all the time!!!" She said, angrily.

I was caught. I knew that much.

"SO WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I said. "I am Sajangnim's assisstant!"

"No! YOU RESIGNED! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY TIES WITH THIS FAMILY ANYMORE!!!!!" She exclaimed as she tried hard to take my phone away.

I sighed and said, "Wait... you know that I hit girls too, isn't it? Even if they are elder to me?"

She looked at me, a deep frown appeared on her forehead.

I took a turn on the spot I was standing, pulled the phone away and shoved it into my pocket and hit her in her stomach with my elbow and then her chest.

Ouch.

The final punch landed on her cheek.

"Did that hurt?" I asked as she fell down on the ground. She put her hands in her pocket and slowly pulled out a button like thing and pressed it.

Hold on.

That is the alarm which these servants ring when they spot a thief in the house.

The colours of the coridoors went red and there was an alarm ringing everywhere in the house.

"!!!" I shouted as I slapped her hard enough to faint and then I heard fast moving footsteps.

"Who is there...???" I heard voices.

What should I do? I thought as I looked at the figure lying on the ground and then my red heels.

I gulped in some lump and then exclaimed, "ITS HERE! THE INTRUDER IS HERE!!"

The footsteps advanced towards my direction.

Its the end of me in this house. I thought. Its my last day here...

I looked at the huge force advancing me. I pointed at the figure lying there and said, "HERE! HERE!!"

I should've been a con-artist in my previous life. I thought as I continuously pointed at the figure.

They came and surrounded the maid and I quietly slipped out of my red heels and walked to the opposite direction as no one noticed me.

"THERE!! SHE IS RUNNING THERE!!!" One of the poilcemen's caught me running.

"SSIBALLL!!!!(!!)" I exclaimed as I took another coridoor and then the third corner... I went down the stairs and heard the footsteps following me.

'If there is an intruder in the Jeon mansion... he/she is jailed under the terms of robbery and interference without permisssion.' This was one of the rules of the mansion.

I cannot get caught at any cost.

"SHE HAS GONE DOWNSTAIRS!!" I heard someone.

I have to do something!! I thought and ran around the house like a crazy dog.

I suddenly noticed my shoes in my hands.

YES! I thought and then threw one of the shoes down the stairs to divert the attention of the force.

I was out of breath. I hid myself behind a store-room to catch my breath.

"SHE IS PLAYING WITH US!!!!! COME ON AROUND THE FLOOR!" Someone shouted.

". " I thought and walked out of the room. I saw the policemen taking their positions. I saw the stair case a few yards away.

A floor down and then I can escape!!

I wore the other shoe and walked towards it and made loud tapping noises with it. I took a deep breath and threw it down the stairs and went upstairs. I took the other staircase from that floor and went down to the ground floor.

Suddenly I bumped into a person. I looked up and found a policeman standing right in front of my room.

"Where are you coming from?" He confronted.

"I-I-uh-The police is everywhere... I got terrified!!" I said.

"Of course.... it is normal for an intruder to be terrified!" he said as he pulled out his gun.

"Wh-What?? I-I am not an intruder!!!" I said.

"Hands in the air..." He pointed the gun at me.

I slowly lifted my hands in the air.

Is this how I end?? I thought.

I looked down and sighed. Why does it feel like a dramatic ending??

"Hoi!" I heard another voice and looked up. The police turned down and I saw Jungkook stand there, right behind me.

Now, that's what you call an ending!! I smiled as he kicked his that area and he dropped his gun and kneeled down in pain. I pursed my lips to stop myself from laughing.

"I wasn't expecting me that!!" I said.

"Let me play the cool part sometimes...!" He smiled and then said, "Yes, intruder... get your things... let's run..."

*********************