6- Let's Go!

B.O.S.S. #JJK

Sorry Guys!!! I really went out of ideas for a few days!!! But I hope this chapter will make it up for you guys!!!
****************

I walked to the elevator as I dialled up the chauffer's number.

"Ne... Ahjussi! Sajangnim and I will be leaving for the Jeon branch in Seoul and we need to meet Sajangnim's family also in Busan... Please get ready... We will leave at 1:30." I instructed him as I entered the elevator.

"Okay... Eun Sol-ssi...." He said. "I will be waiting outside the office by 1:20."

"Khamsahabnida!" I said as I hung up and looked at the elevator digital screen.

"Ding!" I reached the 17th floor only to find my Boss walking up and down the lobby.

"Boss? We need to leave in 15 mins." I said as I put my left hand over my right.

"Eun Sol-ah!" He suddenly came and held my shoulders. I was taken back by the sudden move.

"Ne?" I stuttered.

"Can we leave after an hour? I need some time...." He panicked.

"Uhm.... I just told the chauffer to be ready by 1:20..."

"Cancel it! Do whatever you can?" He almost shouted.

"Uhm... Should I delay it by an hour....?" I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Delay it to tomorrow! I cannot do this today!" He said, impatiently.

"I cannot delay it till tomorrow!!!" I compained.

"But Eun Sol!!! Can't you do something!! Your Boss is giving you an order!!"

"Aish~~ We are leaving today right after fifteen minutes!" I said and walked to the office.

"Eun Sol-ah!!!!!" He shrieked.

"I won't change any of the order... The schedule should be maintained!" I said and closed the office door.

I opened my laptop and checked my mail. Jimin-sunbae had sent me the mail.

I read through the PDF document.

"Mr. Jeon- is the second person to inherit the Jeon Enterprises." I read.

"That means Jungkook-ssi is thrid generation chaebol." I thought.

I hummed as I went through his entire family history. I saw his aunt's picture... She was no more. He lost his aunt when he was fifteen. I raised a brow and continued going through the document bpvery carefully.

"He has a wonderful, complete family... So why is he scared to visit them?" I thought and heard a knock on the door.

I shut my laptop as my Boss entered the room.

"Let's go... I am ready..." He said annoyingly.

"Okay!" I packed my things and walked outside with him.

He seemed pissed off.

Anyway he is so childish! I saw the rest of the guys wave at us. I waved back. They were smiling beautifully. I was suddenly reminded of those guys back from school. The scholars.

They were so many... I think I needed to give them a common name.

(I KNOW ONE-BTS!)

Hey! Reader!!! Can you give these people a suitable name?

We walked outside the building together
He handed me his belongings and said, "Get me a Latte."

"Uh... Well.... Okay?" I said disgusted. I kept his things beside him and walked back inside the building and entered the coffee shop.

"Jun Yong!" I said as I saw her.

"Hi! Eun Sol!" She smiled.

"Boss wants a Latte." I placed the order.

"Okay. Wait a minute!" She went to prepare the coffee.

She came back with two latte.

"I ordered for one!" I exclaimed.

"One is for you." She smiled.

"But I-" I began. 
"Just go! It is free! Plus you are getting late!" She pushed me.

"Okay! Bye~"

"Best of luck Eun Sol-ssi!" She waved at me as I left the shop.

I smiled and ran back outside the building on my heels. I opened the car door and handed him the cup of coffee. Our fingers touched as we exchanged the position of the cup of coffee.

I looked at him and then took the seat next to the driver.

"Eun Sol!" He said before I sat.

"Yes Boss?" I looked at him.

He patted the seat next me and nodded at me.

I gave him a confused look.

He widened his eyes.

I closed the door and sat beside him. My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't breathe properly. Suddenly I was feeling so hot!! I took some deep breaths as we finally set off for Seoul. It wasn't really far from Gwanghwamun district.

My boss and I hardly talked to each other. I really wanted to plug in my earphones that moment! But it felt a bit informal. I bit my lip as I looked at him, staring outside the window. Suddenly I noticed that he was sleeping on his palm. I looked at the chauffeur. He was a man in his fifties and his white hair was prominent. I looked at my Boss again and pulled him by his blazer. He was so heavy to be pulled. No wonder he is a built-up man. I applied more force and pulled him towards me. His hand dropped and head hung down. But he wasn't woken up. He was such a deep sleeper!
He came and fell directly on my shoulder. I was shocked. He slept comfortably on my shoulder. I looked at his face. I pat his head slightly and run my hand through his hair.

"He is so cute." I smiled at the thought. "...and childish!"

I noticed a faint scar on his jawline. It suddenly reminded me of the scar which Jungkook-sunbae had. A small bird had scratched him so hard that it started bleeding! It was the similar scar. A stream of memories ran through my brain.

This is Him!

This is Jungkook!

This is my Jeon Jungkook.

Those little bastards... They tricked me. They all are the same scholars. The Bangtan scholars! They all dreamed of working in the same place, forever. I fell in their trap again.

I pursed my lips and then smile.

My Jungkook was my Boss... Who is sleeping on my shoulder.

"We meet again Jungkook." I smiled as I looked outside the window.

"It is the sweetest lie of my life."

***

We soon arrived at our destination.

"Boss." I shook him while smiling. I rarely did that. I was embarrassed of the fact that I was calling my sunbae Boss! All the scholars ended up under the same roof- Jeon Enterprise.

"Boss!" I shook him again. He hummed.

"Boss-nim." I whispered in his ear. "We have reached... Lets go..."

He suddenly sat up shaking his head. "Reached? Ugh." He groaned.

He suddenly realized that he was sleeping on my shoulder. I couldn't keep the roar of laughter which was accumulated in my tummy.

"Let's go..." I said as I walked out of the car with his belongings. I laughed as I walked to the reception to inform that the CEO had come for a visit.

**Jungkook's P.O.V**

I realized that I was sleeping on Eun Sol's shoulder dreaming about her, only when she walked out of the car. I propered my hair and wiped away my drool. I stretched my back and exercised my neck and jumped out of the car. Only to hear the chauffeur laugh as I closed the door.

I was so embarrassed. I calmed my racing heart and walked into the building- Jeon Enterprise, Seoul.

I saw Eun Sol waiting in front of the reception and there was no one around. She looked at me. I walked to her and she said, "The receptionist has gone to inform that you have come for a visit."

She suddenly lifted up her hand and smoothed my hair and adjusted my bangs.

"You can go around looking so messed up, Boss." She said.

My hearteu.

We were standing so close to each other and I could look at her so properly. She was smiling as she set my hair properly, as if that smile hid something mischievous.

I held her arm forcing her to look right into my eyes. I placed it down and kissed her.

**Eun Sol's P.O.V**

I felt his lips on mine. I didn't know what made him do that suddenly. It was just his lips on mine. No movement.

I looked at him blank as I felt his hands hold mine. I started shivering.

I quickly pushed him away as I panicked. I took breathed hard as I saw his confused face. He must have been taken back by that! I pursed my lips as I neared tears.

I shouldn't have done that! I was screaming at myself. But that is how I feel when someone touches me!

But it is him-Jungkook.

Suddenly I was reminded of the point. There were so many things running through my mind that moment. I wanted to kiss him but it was just something I wanted to pursue. But my body won't... My conscious won't let me!

I slowly shook my head as I fought with my own conscious. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I my heel and disappeared from his sight. I went to the washroom and cried.

"What should I do?" I sobbed hard.

My conscious won't accept anyone's touch. I shivered and my hands trembled. I washed my face and took long breaths.

"Its okay Eun Sol... You are with your Subae! Your Jungkook."

"But I am afraid of his touches as well!" I cried continuously.

"NO! EUN SOL! NO!!" I was going crazy internally.

 78. The assistant maybe required to enter into a ual encounter with her incharge.

I was reminded of the point and I couldn't do anything but cry. No, Jungkook you won't do this to me... Please! I... I cannot ever enter into any ual encounter with anyone.

I got a call from my Boss.

"Eun Sol?"

"Ne... Boss?" I said trying my best to keep my voice normal.

"We are leaving for the visit... Come fast!"

"Ne." My voice choked.

"Hey... You... Are you OK? I-I am sorry... I r-really didn't mean to- I-I mean-"

"Boss.. I am OK." I said as I finally stopped crying. His presence somehow made me feel normal again. But, I was scared to face him. I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror before I walked outside. I joined my Boss and the other officials. I introduced myself to them.

"Okay, so she is Ms. Eun Sol... Who had been a hot topic recently since she joined the company."

I looked away at the embarrassing comment. Boss slightly patted my back, reassuring me.

"Let's go take a round of the company and see its progress."

We were soon shown the progress of the branch of the company. I looked at everything very carefully and took notes accordingly.

Boss usually asked questions and nodded at every single information given to him. I sighed as I looked at him. When he didn't touch me I felt so happy around him. I suddenly wanted to kiss him so hard. I wanted to kiss him like there was no tomorrow. But even the thought gave me those panick attacks.

I wanted Jungkook.

I realized that...

We left the company at dusk.

I was calling the chauffeur when he suddenly took my phone away and cancelled the call. He turned to me and said waving my mobile, "Let's go somewhere..."

"We can go there by the car...."

"No. I have something to ask you."

"Jungkook!" I yelped as he pulled me by my wrist. I bit my lip and chewed the inner parts of my cheeks.

"Really? Eun Sol?" He said facing me to look at me.

"Sorry, Boss." I humbly bowed down.

But he dragged me by my wrist to the nearest bus stand. He opened his blazer and made me open mine too.

He stuffed them into his bag and brought out a scarf. He put it around my neck and covered me well. Covered me to the point where only my eyes were popping out.

I blinked.

"Kaja..(Let's go!)" He said and we entered the bus and took a seat.

"where the hell are we going? Are we not supposed to leave for Busan and reach their by tomorrow morning!" I complained.

"Anyway we have two hours left. We are running early, Eun Sol."

"Sir-sorry-Boss... Could we just not adress each other formally?"

"Okay, Eun Sol-ssi." He said. "You are always nagging!"

"You are the one who keeps on nagging not me..." I shot back.

"Forget it now." He said crossing his arms.

Suddenly we heard whispers from some girls standing near us.

"OMG! It is the CEO of JEC!(Jeon Enterprise Com.) Jeon Jungkook!"

"He is so attractive!"

"OMG! He is so hottt!"

"Who is the girl with him?"

"Cover your face well." My boss suddenly warned me.

I covered my face completely.

"Is he dating her?"

Soon they were clicking photos and making it viral on SNS.

~~F°°° THIS IM OUT!~~

I looked at Jungkook sitting cross arms with a glum face.

"Boss?"

"Sh!" He shushed me as he hung his head down. He looked at me and said, "A bit more of patience then we will get out of here..."

I turned to the window to see the last sight of the sun setting.

There is lots to see ahead....

****
Sorry for late update