41- The Trial (3)

B.O.S.S. #JJK

A week later.

I was walking with the boys into the trial room. Today was one of the big days.

Jungkook held my hand tightly and said, "You wanna hear a joke?"

"Huh?" I looked at him. I mean, the scene was so madly serious and there was so much of tension in the air and then there is my senior, Jungkook, trying to crack a joke in the middle of this.

"Why could the fish not answer the question?" Jungkook looked at me.

I shrugged.

"Because it was born sea level..." He smiled.

"What is wrong with you, Jungkook?" I asked as I smiled a little.

"I don't like too seriousness and tension in the air..." He said after sighing.

I suddenly pecked his cheek. He looked at me flustered and then touched his cheek lightly. I saw him smile behind his palm. I laughed, "Better?"

He pecked my cheek back and said, "A lot..."

I giggled.

"Yes... two love birds... keep your PDA to yourselves..." Namjoon oppa announced as all of them passed by us. We looked at each other and laughed. We held each other's hands tightly and firmly.

"Don't you worry!!" He told me. I smiled, "Don't worry... even if we don't win this thing. You can still help us in our restaurant...!!"

He laughed, "By the way... I was thinking of changing the name of the restaurant...."

"Really? What?"

"Happy Hours... Haengbok Shigan!!" He said.

"You had time to think about that??" I laughed.

We entered the trial room laughing. We saw Cho Yoo Na as soon as the door opened. I pursed my lips it as a thin line. She stared at us continuously.

I felt Jungkook's hand squeeze mine. I looked at him. His eyes had a fiery gaze and it seemed like he was ready to eat her up then and there itself.

I forced him to walk along with me. He followed my lead and we took our seats on the last bench.

"Seriously... that had the guts to look at us like that..." Jungkook started complaining immediately. I said, "God has given her eyes, so she was looking at us..."

"But still!!" He whined.

"She was just looking... forget about it..." I said as I looked at the entire scene. I looked at Yoo Na and Mrs. Jeon sitting on a special bench. The door on one of the sides of the room, opened and I saw Sang Bin enter the court.

I gulped and clenched my hands into fists and said, "I want to see his end..."

Jungkook held my hand and said, "Don't you worry... Jin hyung has everything ready for you!!"

"I hope I don't screw up..." I said with a low voice.

"No you wont..." He said as he put his hand around my shoulder.

"I feel a little sick..." I said, nervously.

He laughed.

"I think I am gonna puke, Kookie..." I pouted.

"You are thinking a lot now..." He ruffled my hair. "Don't think, just say the truth... like you always do!!"

I smiled a little.

From the left side of the court entered an attorney with silk robes. I saw Jin oppa.

"Wah~ He looks so cool!!" I told Jungkook.

"I know right!!" He replied.

He waved at us and walked towards us.

"How is Solie??" he came and hugged me. "I am sorry I could not meet you at all!! I was too busy!"

"Eomma missed you, but don't worry... I have been doing well! And thank you for all the help you have been providing us with! Oppa's told me how cool you were in here!! I have come here to witness the same!!"

"I know how cool I am!!" He laughed. "Has Eommonim saved food for me??"

"She is making delicacies for us at this moment." I laughed.

"God~~ Let's get over this as quickly as possible... talking about food has already made me so hungry!!" He said.

"Oh! Eun Sol... listen..." Jin bent down to talk to me closely. I looked at him expectant.

"Remember those stupid replies you used to give us when teacher's asked a question which you didn't like?"

"Yeah... I do..." I smirked a little.

"You see that stupid man over there?" He shifted to make me look at the attorney dressed up similar to him.

"Yeah... Cha Dae Su... isn't it?" I asked as I looked at the other boys. They all nodded their heads vigorously.

"He is going to give you questions which you don't like..." He said.

"I got it!" I gave a naughty smile.

"Let's do it then!!" He put out a fist hand.

"Fighting!" We all said in a chorus as we put out fist hands together.

"I still remember those stupid days!!" Jungkook elbowed me.

"So do I!!" I smiled as I remembered those stupid old days!!

"The judge is arriving into the court!!" The clerk announced and we stood up.

"I am seriously going to puke now..." I whispered Kookie.

His hand slipped around my waist and then it touched my hip slightly. I widened my eyes and looked at him. I shook my head vigorously.

He smirked and his hands grazed up and up and up... touching my entire back portion and then he rested his hand on my side just a millimeter below my chest.

I gulped as my heart started beating fast. He whispered, "You will be alright... I guess?"

I pressed my lips into a thin line and took deep breaths.

He is such a tease... he is such a tease... I am so mad at you Jeon Jungkook. You really have to pay for making me feel like this.

We sat down and I slapped his knee.

"Don't be such a tease, Jeon Jungkook..."

He giggled.

"Today is the third and the final listening of the case, my lord." The clerk announced.

"Let the trial begin." The judge announced.

"what happened in the second one?" I asked, immediately.

"We told you about it! You forgot?" he looked at me. "It was some internal business required to be handled by Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon hyung..."

"Oh Yeah... Taehyung oppa had told me about it!!" I remembered.

"From all the hearings... today I would at first like to call the witness which has played a major role in this case. My Lord, I request, Park Eun Sol, to come into the witness box."

I squeezed Jungkook's hand and he nodded in return. I fist bumped with the others and walked to the witness table. I sighed and took a seat.

"I promise to say nothing but the truth." I took the oath and sighed once more before looking up at the judge and then Jin oppa.

"so, Park Eun Sol-ssi... first of all please introduce yourself and what relation do you have with Jungkook-ssi and Jeon Enterprises..." Jin oppa told me.

I nodded.

"Park Eun Sol, is my name. My mother works in a restaurant and she had forced me to get a job, otherwise I would have lacked a roof above my head. So, I went to Jeon Enterprises and gave my interview... I was chosen as the personal assistant! I had been working with him for quite a long time... after that, he took me to his parents... where he introduced me as his lover. Actually, Jungkook was one of my seniors in my school and I was a part of their scholar group and I got to know that he was the same person as him. We liked each other since then... there were some stupid things which they wanted to hide from me... so... anyways, when he introduced me to be his lover, his mother, Mrs. Jeon, offered me a sum to leave her son. Later, on a trip from assistant and Boss, we turned into a couple. So, since then, we have never changed! Jeon Enterprises, is nothing but a company where I work... and Jungkook-ssi... is no one but my love and my Boss."

I ended my long introduction.

"So, Ms. Eun Sol... is it true that you had entered the Jeon Mansion, without any permission?"

"Ne... I went there as a maid servant."

"But why did you do so?"

"To get information and proofs..."

"But don't you think that is wrong?"

"Well, yes it is... it is very wrong because I entered into one's property without any permission. But I went there for a reason and never hurt an individual. I never stole from there... I invaded privacy... that is it."

"So are you..."

"Objection my lord! Invading one's privacy is a huge crime, are we not influencing such a criminal aspect by ignoring such a crime?" Cha Dae Su, stood up.

"Objection overruled." The judge said.

"So, Ms. Eun Sol... don't you think that you commited a big crime by invading the privacy of such a famous and renowned company's family?" He walked towards me while Jin oppa took his seat.

"Of course, actually I am guilty... and I think in this box, hardly anyone accepts his or her mistake! But, inavading one's privacy does not really mean that I was recording them do something really private..."

The entire court filled with whispers and small giggles.

"That is not what I am saying-"

"Yes, you are saying that. I mean, you see, this is not a k-drama shoot going on here... I did something out of logic. I am not a psycho who just loves going to other people's rooms and know what they are doing."

"But were you not doing this out of greed for money?"

"Oh! Here comes the actual question!"
I smiled at him. "Guess what? I never did this for money!"

"Oh come on! Everyone says that..."

"You really love to talk right? But, isn't it your job to let the witness speak... like complete sentences? Have you seen a book with incomplete sentences."

He looked at me, dumbfounded.

"I went into their private matters for three reasons. Number 1, Cho Yoo Na... blackmailed me and then spread a news about Jungkook and her marriage. I overheard them in my company and that is when I decided to go into the matter deeply...."

"That shows, you were clearly jealous, Ms. Eun Sol..."

"Okay... are you married?" I asked him.

He raised a brow at me.

"Okay, if you are not... say you are in love with a person for more than ten years now... and then you find another man, coming out of the blue, and kissing your love right in front of your face... will you not want to know that person? That in proper would be termed as 'stalking'. And that is invading one's privacy... doesn't that clearly make you a criminal as well?"

He looked at me with stern eyes. I smirked at him.

"Your witness..." He looked at Jin oppa.

"AAASSSAAA~~~(YESSS!!!)" I was screaming in my mind.

"So... Ms. Eun Sol... is it also true that you had designed a non-existent fake company, called MOI?" He asked.

"Yes it is very true..."

"My Lord, " Jin oppa turned towards the judge. "Park Eun Sol, Park Ji Min, Kim Tae Hyung, Kim Nam Joon, Min Yoon Gi, Jung Ho Seok and myself Kim Seok Jin... created a fake company named MOI fro a period of three weeks from the permission of a local tribunal. Even though it was a fake company, we had prior permission. This company was made to capture the illegally taken Jeon Enterprises. We had no other option than doing this. We have the documents and zero transactions were done... we had just sent fake email-addresses regarding the receipt of so-called amount to Jeon Enterprises..."

The documents were given to the judge and sat expectant.

"Objection my lord! But creating some group like this totally illegal!" Dae Su stood up.

"Unless, you have a prior permission." Jin oppa gave him a small smile.

A smile which said, "We are winning this case baby... just sit down, relax and have some coffee if you want?"

"Thank you so much, Eun Sol-ssi..." Jin oppa said. I stood up bowed down and left the witness table.

I smiled at my squad as I walked towards them.

"You were so cool!!!" Hoseok oppa said as he shook hands with me.
"GOOD JOB EUN SOL!" Yoongi oppa was excited for the first time in his life.
"CHARASSSEOOO!!!(You did well)" Jimin oppa said as he ruffled my hair.
"You were SO GOOD OUT THERE!" Namjoon oppa high-fived me.
"You made us proud EUN SOL-AHHH!!" Taehyung oppa said and fist bumped with me.
I sat next to Jungkook and wrapped me in his arms immediately.
"That was my Eun Sol!!!" He kissed my forehead.