18- The Weird Sensation

B.O.S.S. #JJK

I looked at him as I said that. 

"What?" He asked as he sat up. "What feeling??"

"I.. I-uh- I can't really express it through words..." I said shyly. He made me face him and placed his hands on my shoulder and said, "You have to tell me about everything, Eun Sol! Only then I will be able to help you out!!"

"I..." I looked away and stood up. "I think we can talk about this later..." 

"Eun Sol!" He called out for me but I walked into the bathroom. 

I sighed as I stood against the closed door of the bathroom. 

"We can talk about this later... We will have to talk about this someday!" I thought as I decided to freshen up a little. 

I smiled to myself as I walked outside. He was still there lying like the same way I saw him. I wore my clothes and look at myself in the mirror. I dragged Jungkook out of the bed and made him dress up, even though he threw tantrums like a five year old kid....

Ugh. What should I do of this idiot?

****
We were sitting in Namjoon amd Jin sunbae's room.

"We should go to Disneyland first." Jimin sunbae suggested.

"Ah! Jinjja??" I yelped like a two month old puppy.

"Yah.... Kangachi...(Puppy)... Don't go into Jiminie pabo's words." Taehyung put his arm around my shoulder.

Everyone except me glared at him. I looked at him and then his arm around me. I looked at Jungkook. He crossed his arms and coughed.

"Oh... Sorry..." Taehyung sunbae suddenly realized something and withdrew his hand from my shoulder.

I finally understood what was going on.

"Gwaenchanha!(It's Okay)" I said.

"What? Has the illness gone? Are you okay now? Are you sure?" They all questioned me randomly.

"Eun Sol-ah... You don't feel like that anymore?" Jungkook cupped my cheeks.

"Ani...(No...) I really don't know.... I just said so because I didn't really feel anything when sunbae put his arm around me!" I explained them.

"That must be a good sign, I guess?" Taehyung sunbae said and put his arm around me again. 

"Hajima! Hajima!(Don't! Don't!)" Jin sunbae slapped his hand away. "We do not know what exactly her condition is right now...!!" 

"Ah! Ah! Arraseo!!!" Taehyung sunbae soothed his hand. 

I smiled and looked at him. Taehyung sunbae cupped my cheeks and said, "When will our little Kangachi grow up?? it is weird that there is someone among us whom we cannot touch."

"You are making fun of me now... Oppa!" I said.

"Oppa?" All of them looked at me.

.

"Uhm.... Ha! Ha! Ha!" I laugh weirdly. "It was a slip of tongue..." 
"YAY! I am the first one to be addressed as oppa!" Taehyung sunbae said.

"Wah... You really are something... Hyung!" Jungkook said in frustration.

"Is Jungkook jealous right now??" Namjoon sunbae said.

"Aniya(No)!!!" Jungkook denied.

"Seriously..." I sighed and let them quarrel...

***
Our gang was headimg towards Tokyo skytree.

"Wah~~" I said in awe. I was taken back by the beauty of the city.

"Is it your first time coming to Japan?" Hoseok sunbae asked me.

I nodded my head as I snuggled myself into my jacket. Hoseok sunbae walked closer to me and asked, "Can I touch you?"

I stopped walking and looked at the others walking ahead and Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung walking behind us and then I looked at sunbae. He stopped and said, "Ah! Gwaenchanha if you are uncomfortable!"

"Ani... Gwaenchanha..." I said and stood closer to him. He hugged me by my shoulder and gave me warmth by the embrace.

"Are you cold now?" He asked. I shook my head and shifted closer to him. Suddenly Jungkook came next to me and hugged me from the other side. I looked at him. 
"You won't feel cold at all now!"

"Yes!!" I heard Jimin sunbae and Taehyung sunbae sticking to me behind.

"We are like penguins in Japan!" Taehyung sunbae said.

"Guys!" I stopped and both of them bumped into me.

"Why did you stop walking??" Jimin sunbae asked.

"I'll start sweating if you stick any closer to me..." I explained.

"Really?" Taehyung sunbae said.

"Hyung! Namjoon hyung! Jin hyung! Yoongi hyung!!!" He called the elderly three in front. I looked at him.

"Wae?" Namjoon hyung asked as the three of them turned back.

"Let's keep Eun Sol warm!!!" He suggested. 

"What?Why?" I exclaimed. But the three of the agreed and soon I was cuddling with my seven seniors. I sighed as I started feeling more than warm. 

"Why does the skytree seem so far away??" I said. 

"Cause it is in our dream." Yoongi sunbae said. 
(THAT WASN't REQUIRED WTF DO I DO?)

We finally reached the place.... and had a proper visit to all the other places we decided to go to. 

We decided to go to Nakamise Shopping street after we finished visiting the Tokyo Tower. 

"That is the most beautiful scene I have ever seen in the past eight years!" I exclaimed as we all went down, cuddling yet again. They just need to make me warm at any cost, even though I was sweating at a point. 

"Really? What was the last beautiful scene did you see eight years back?" Taehyung op-no-sunbae asked.

"Eight years back, when I was in my ninth grade," I remembered. 

"We were in the tenth then... we joined high school." Hoseok sunbae said. 

"Yeah... you guys had to go that year..." I sighed. 

"Why? Did our little Eun Sol miss us??" Jin sunbae asked. 

"More than my family," I said. 

"Nah! I think she missed him more than us!!" Taehyung said patting Jungkook.

"OOH~~" They all hooted in the middle of the road. 

"Sunbae!!" I complained. "We are in the middle of the street!" 

"Yokshi!(Of course) She hates PDA!" Jimin sunbae said. 

"Aish~" I walked ahead of them. I was feeling hot anyway.

"YAh!" They casually shout. I smiled and walked further ahead. 

They really had to make me feel shy in front of everyone?

We reached Nakamise shopping street by a bus. It was such a cool place. 

"Let's buy souveniors!!" I suggested.
They all groaned a reply in return. 
"Let's just eat somewhere! I am starving!" Jin sunbae said. 
"Wherever you go.. it is just food that attracts your attention." Namjoon subae complained. 

We all laughed. 

"I can eat up an entire cow... if I want to... I am that famished." Yoongi sunbae said. I sighed in return. 

"Fine let's go eat first... I am hungry too!" I smiled and we walked to a four star rating restraunt. 

"Wah~~" I was in awe. It was my first time visiting somewhere so pretty. 

"Its your first time... that is why you look so excited!" Jimin sunbae hit my shoulder with his and said, "Come let's find a seat for the eight of us!" 

We were shown our seats and we order loads of food... no wonedring how much the bill was. 

We devoured the delicious Japanese cuisine. 
"Mmm... I never knew Japanese food was this good!" I exclaimed. 

"She looks like a puppy taken into a new house..." Taehyung sunbae announces. "Kangachi!" 

Jimin, who was sitting next to me, ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Don't you touch her!" Jungkook suddenly said. 

"Why are you so possessive about your girlfriend??" Hoseok hyung mocks me. 
"He is conservative about his dear wifey..." Namjoon corrected him. 
"Wifey~" Jimin laughed. 

"YAH! Hyung hajima!!(Don't!)" Jungkook revolted.

Our entire dinner was spent in these dog-fights. 

"I am gonna visit the washroom." Taehyung sunbae excuses himself. He was followed by Jimin... then Hoseok... then Namjoon... then Jin... 

Did they plan it or what? 

"Oh.. I am also supposed to leave... Bye.. enjoy!" Yoongi sunbae said and left the table. 

I looked at Jungkook and said, "What are they leaving the table for?"
He shrugged.

I off the rice from my chopsticks and place it down. He does the same and looks away clearing his throat. He folds his arms and I decide to look away too. 

************************

The other guys P.O.V

"We left them for a purpose... what is wrong with them??" Hoseok starts complaining as he sees Jungkook and Eun Sol sitting.
"What the hell is wrong with them?" Namjoon asked. "They just need to make out isn't it?? We made this trip for a purpose..."
"All you want them is to make out!" Jin glares at him.
"Why are you copying my dialogue...?" Namjoon looks at him. 
"Because the author wanted to show the NamJin shipping." Jin said with a smile. 

"Guys... come back to the story" Taehyung hit Jin hyung.
"Hey! I am your hyung! You don't have the right to hit me..." Jin scowled. 
"Focus!" Taehyung said and they went back to stare at the couple. 

"Gosh~ Look at Eun Sol... she seems so flushed and confused..." Jimin said.
"No... Look she is looking somewhere..." Yoongi said. 
"Really?" Hoseok said. They all look at the direction Eun Sol was looking at. 

It was a couple feeding each other and going all touchy-touchy and kissy-kissy. 

"." Jimin sunbae said. 
"The actual SSIBAL!()" Yoongi hyung curses instantly. 

"Oh ... Jungkook is also looking there!" Jin said in an alarming tone.
"! Guys I think we should head back... the situation already looks so awkward from here..." Taehyung suggested. 

"But if we go together... will that be not awkward?" Hoseok said. 

We all hummed in return. 

"Excuse me... you are crowding the restroom..." A waiter came and informed us. We all laughed and said in a chorus, "Gomenasai!(Sorry in Japanese)" 

"Tae... go first..." Jin directed. Slowly they all were back on the table. 

******************

**Eun Sol's P.O.V**

My eyes were fixed on the couple. So was his... I could tell. 

I wish I could do the same things with him... I wish I could touch him the same way they did... I wish I could.... be normal.

My thoughts were diverted when Taehyung sunbae came and sat on his seat. Soon all the other guys filled up the table and Namjoon sunbae said, "Who's paying?" 

All the guys pointed at Jungkook. 

Jungkook slapped his card on the table and walked outside the restaurant. I look away in embarrassment. 

"What is with him now?" Namjoon sunbae said. 

"Please excuse me..." I said and walked outside the restaurant.

I scurried and called out, "BOSS! I mean... Jungkook~ Sunbae!!" 

"Hajimalanikka! ( I told you not to say that!)" Jungkook grabbed my wrist and slapped his hand on the opposite wall as he pushed me against it. 

I looked at him with astonished eyes. 

"Why can't you still not feel it??" He said, dewy-eyed. 

Why is he crying? Why is he so mad? The questions in my head were never-ending. 

He looked at my lips and slowly neared his face towards mine. 

"Eun Sol-ah... why do we have to be different from the others?" He asked. 
"I love you Eun Sol... can you not trust me just once? Can you not let me prove myself for once?" He said as I saw tears well in his eyes. 

I was too shocked to say anything. Jeon Jungkook had this side too?

His hand moved onto touch my cheek and then he finally kissed me. I looked at him in astonishment and closed my eyes and let him kiss me, passionately. His tear drop rolled down my cheek as he kissed me lovingly. I kissed him back and put my hands on his back. 

He needed me... more than anything else in his life. 

He held my waist closer to his and kissed me deeper. I felt his lip movements and followed the way he kissed me. 

I wish that this moment stopped forever...

We kissed each other so passionately that it was impossible for me to breathe. It was one of those kisses which tensed up the situation. It reminded me of that dream... it reminded me of those stupid.... stupid s. I want him too... I need him too... 

I had never felt this kiss before... it was a totally different kiss... which . The thoughts of getting reminded me of that wretched night. 

No, Park Eun Sol! You will only think about Jeon Jungkook... not anything else! I scolded myself.

"OH MY GAAAD! SOMEONE TURN ON THE AIR-CONDITIONER!!! THE SCENE IS TOO HOT OUT HERE!" 
We both here Taehyung sunbae. 

We separate immediately and go red in embarrassment. 

Jimin sunbae laughs and said Namjoon sunbae, "Really?? Hyung... I think we should have never hid in the restroom to see them do this!!"

"You had to show that much of arrogance... just to do this at the end of the day?" Yoongi sunbae looked at Jungkook in disgust. I rub the back of my neck and looked at Jungkook. He looks at me and then the others. He worer his cold image yet again and said, "Let's go back... I am tired..." 

He was the first one to leave. I followed him only after I heard Jimin sunbae whisper Taehyung sunbae, "Today is a lucky night for us...! Because someone will keep us awake all night!" 

No wonder the situation was turned into something, something with a totally different vibe... aura...

Something hot.

*******************************************

*Preview of next chapter*

"Oh My God!" Taehyung was sticking his ear on the wall. "Jungkook is that good on the bed??"
"Oh ! Oh !" Jimin exclaimed sticking closer to the wall. 
"I teached that kid well!!" Namjoon stuck to the wall. 
"oh My GoD? Oh mY goD!" Hoseok literally jumped up and down. 
"Really? I don't think my girlfriend was that good at it!" Yoongi said as he wished of having glue to stick him to the wall. 
"Aish~ this kid is ruined becuase of you guys... but he really grew up wellllll!" Jin was the last one to speak. 

********************************************

I AM SORRRY I made you guys wait. Technically I apologize in every chapter.... 
Hope you are guys loving it!!!!

I am soooo happy... also tmrw BTS is finally COMING BACK! I am DEAD after the teaser. I know everyone is.... 

So... yeah... I cannot disclose if the next chapter is going to be the chapter!!
ENJOYYYY!

PEACEOUT!

 

ByeBye