Kyoto

Lipstick

Sungmin's PD was agreeable for her to extend her stay but he mentioned that he would not be held responsible for her extended stay. Sungmin told him not to worry as she would take care of herself.

When Yesung heard about it, he wanted to extend his stay too, to accompany her. 

"Errrrr, no need oppa, my boyfriend will be with me. We wanted to extend our stay so that we can spend some time together to tour Kyoto" Sungmin told him. 

Yesung was angry that  Kyuhyun has the upper hand, so he has to think something fast as he has not given up pursuing Sungmin.

"I see. Ok then" Yesung told Sungmin. He would device his own plan on how to spend some time with Sungmin alone. 

After her Sunday's date with Kyuhyun, Sungmin became busy with numerous practices for the performance at Kyoto, and the only time Kyuhyun saw her was when he picked her up every night, and Sungmin were all shacked and often asleep in his car on the way home to her house. He would kissed her and then woke her up, and accompanied her to her door and he hugged her before leaving after ensuring that she has safely entered her home. This happened every night until it was time to leave for Kyoto. 

Everything has been arranged, even Kyuhyun's plane ticket and his accommodation at Kyoto Inn Gion The Second, which was where the whole cast would be staying too, and the best part is, the hotel provided free WiFi, means that he could do his work! 

Their accommodation was a walking distance to the musical theatre. Gion Kobu Kaburenjo Theatre was originally a performance theatre that was founded in 1873 to host an annual Geisha performance called the Miyako Odori each April. The name of the event, which was Miyako Odori, can be literally translated "Dance of the Capital" and was founded just a few years after the capital of Japan was transferred from Kyoto to Tokyo in 1869.  The theatre is a short walk from Gion-Shijo Station and is located beside Gion Corner too.

The minute the cast has checked in, they were given an hour to settle down and to meet at the hotel restaurant to have their lunch, and then they would start their rehearsal at 3pm. They were informed that the Kyoto organiser, Mr Yuzuki, would be attending their rehersal and thereafter would be treating them to dinner, at Gion Naritaya. 

Sungmin informed Kyuhyun about the dinner plan so that he would not wait for her and missed his dinner. But knowing him, her guess was, since he would be working, he would just grabbed something to eat at a convenient store and eat in and continued with his work. 

And she was right! When she knocked at his room door after she came back from her dinner, he was munching something when he opened his door and said "Hi Min!" with his mouth full, and when she entered his room, his paperwork and laptop were still everywhere indicating he was still busy with work. 

"Kyu, you didn't have a proper dinner!" 

"Yes I did. I bought a pack of salmon sandwich and 2 packs of onigiri.  How's your dinner?" 

"Dinner was nice! It was at Gion Naritaya, and very yummy!! We should go there one of these nights. Luckily our PD called the restaurant earlier to make reservations, coz the place is small and in the end we occupied all the tables!!" 

"I heard about that place. They have an outlet at the airport too. Hmm, do you want a glass of water?" 

"I'll take myself. You want a bottle?" Sungmin went to the fridge and took out two bottles of mineral water, and passed a bottle to Kyuhyun. 

"Thanks" Kyuhyun dranked and then went to the toilet to brush his teeth. He's a clean freak and hated when there were things stucked in between his teeth. Furthermore he was itching to kiss Sungmin. 

Sungmin was seated on his sofa while watching something on television. He sat next to her, took her bottle and kissed her "I missed you". 

"Are you sure? You were buried with work all day long". 

"I'm finishing the large part of the project and tomorrow I'm having discussions with my team, and thereafter I will have conference call with my manager, then my part is all finished! Then I can spend all my time watching your musical" 

"Really..." 

"Really! I swear!!" and Kyuhyun kissed her forehead and pulled her closer, then added "Are you staying alone or shared with your cast member?" 

"Room sharing. She went to have a shower, so I told her I'm going to your room for a while" Sungmin told him and rested her head on his chest. 

Kyuhyun lifted her chin and kissed her again. He loved this closeness. It felt nice and cosy. 

"Kyu, I better go. We were asked to sleep early to have enough rest" 

"Yup, that's true. I join you for breakfast tomorrow ok?" 

"Ok, I'll text you when we are ready to go down. Goodnight Kyu" and Sungmin reached up and kissed Kyuhyun briefly. Kyuhyun pulled her back and kissed her again, and then hugged her. 

"Goodnight, Min. Have a good rest".

Holding hands, Kyuhyun walked with her to the door, and Sungmin waved at him while walking to the lift. All the cast members stayed 2 floors down from Kyuhyun's floor and the whole hotel was safe as they use card access to enter the lift and their rooms. Kyuhyun only closed his door after Sungmin went into the lift. 

He was happy that he has made good progress for his project. If he could wrapped up everything tomorrow afternoon, he is good to watch Sungmin's first performance tomorrow night. He really wanted to be there for her first performance coz he knew that it meant so much for Sungmin. 

He texted her "Thank you for dropping by just now coz I didn't realised how much I missed you"

"So cheesy. Are you sure you missed me that much??" 

"200% sure. That was what I'm saying, I didn't realise how much I missed you until I saw you here" and he added heart-shaped emoticons. 

"I missed you too, my workaholic boyfriend. Don't forget to wake up early tomorrow and join me for breakfast ok" 

"Ok babe. Goodnight and sleep well" 

"Nite Kyu". 

Kyuhyun smile, saved his work and shutdown his laptop. 

Next morning he went down early to have breakfast with Sungmin and the other cast members. Sungmin waved at him to indicate her table. He bent down and kissed her and sat at the seat opposite her. 

"What were you eating?" he asked her, seeing her plate almost empty. 

"Tuna onigiri!! It's so yummy" 

"Ohhh they have that?" 

"Yup, I want to take some more. Do you want?" 

"I go with you" 

Kyuhyun took three tuna onigiri and soba, while Sungmin took two tuna origiri and a few pieces of sushi. 

"Kyu, I bring back your plate, can you take for me orange juice?" 

"Ok" 

Kyuhyun grabbed a glass of orange juice and then poured a cup of hot coffee for himself. He brought back both drinks to their table, but stopped in his track when he saw Yesung seated at their table, next to Sungmin's seat. When Sungmin saw him, she rolled her eyes and grimace, while Yesung just continued eating, like nobody's business. 

Kyuhyun put Sungmin's orange juice next to her plate and his cup of coffee next to his plate, and sat down. He looked around, there were many more vacant tables, but Yesung just has to sit with them. 

"Annyeong, Kyuhyun-ssi!" he said and nodded his head, and he continued eating. 

"Annyeong" Kyuhyun replied. He looked at Sungmin who was trying to control her anger, so Kyuhyun just silently signalled to her that it's okay. 

"Hmmm, you are right, Min, this onigiri is nice" Kyuhyun said to Sungmin. 

"Told you" Sungmin said and took her napkin and wiped the side of Kyuhyun's lips as there was a bit of tuna flakes there. 

Yesung saw it from the corner of his eyes. He purposely ate messily and started talking to Sungmin, hoping that Sungmin would notice his messy mouth and would wipe for him. But Sungmin just answered him politely and ignored whatever on his face. Kyuhyun wanted to laugh but managed to control himself. 

When Yesung got up to take some more food, Sungmin said "Kyu, let's changed table" 

"It's okay, it would be rude if we do that. Why not we just talk as though we are in our own world?" Kyuhyun suggested. 

Sungmin took a deep breath and said "okayyy" 

"Min, later I will go back to my room and finish up my work, then around 4pm, I go to the theatre ok".

"Ohh that's remind me, here's your complimentary ticket for today" she passed a ticket to Kyuhyun "By the way, Kyu, the show starts at 6pm, so you don't have to hurry. Just finish your work and then come over before 6pm"

"I try to come early if I can" Kyuhyun said while eating his soba"

"If you can what?" suddenly Yesung was at their table again with plate full of dessert. 

"Nothing oppa" Sungmin dismissed him and continued eating. 

"Kyu, can I try the soba?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun to feed her. 

Kyuhyun scooped some noodles and feed his dear Sungmin. Then he took his napkin and wipe Sungmin's lips. 

"Mmm, not bad"

"What time is your rehearsal? Drink some green tea so that you feel fresher" Kyuhyun told her, and continued "I take for you ok" 

"I go with you" Sungmin practically jumped up and walked with Kyuhyun. She hold his arm and they walked together to the buffet spread. "Kyu, we share dessert? I don't think I can finish" 

"Ok, you take the dessert, I will take for you your green tea" 

Kyuhyun waited for Sungmin with a cup of green tea in one hand, and offered to carry the plate of dessert with another hand. Once seated, he fed a piece of mini mochi into Sungmin's mouth, and then another for his own mouth. 

Yesung became angry because the two of them ignored him. He waited until they have finished their dessert, then he said to Sungmin "Let's go Sungmin, the rehearsal is starting soon" 

"You go ahead, Oppa, I want to go to the ladies". 

Kyuhyun waited outside the ladies restroom for Sungmin. He was reading his buddies messages when he sensed that somebody was standing next to him. He looked up and there he was again, the irritating Yesung. 

"Kyuhyun-ssi, you can go. I'll wait for Sungmin. Anyway we are going together to the theatre" Yesung said, smiling at him. 

"It's alright, I'll wait for my girlfriend for a while. I just want to give her some encouragement". 

"It's not good to distract her, you know. Whenever you are around, her mind is always thinking of you. You need to give her some space" 

"Look, Yesung-ssi, whatever business between Sungmin and myself, it is none of your concern. We understand each other perfectly and we never pressure each other. You don't have to worry about us". 

"I was just advising, you don't have to be defensive" 

Huhh? Defensive? Me? Kyuhyun was getting annoyed. Luckily, Sungmin came out and went straight to Kyuhyun. 

She whispered near his ear "Kyu, isit okay later you drop by the convenience store and buy for me sanitary pad? My menses came and I only brought 3 packs with me"

"Ohhh are you alright? Do you need any pain killers?" 

"Not at the moment, but if you can buy paracetamol or panadol, it will be good. But don't forget the sanitary pad. Must be thick and long lasting. So sorry Kyu, I didn't expect it to come so soon. It's always irregular, so it caught me off guard" 

"It's alright, I will get it for you. I pass to you before your performance okay?" 

"Thanks, Kyu" 

"Text me if you need the pain killers, I'll go over to the theatre earlier" 

"Okayy"

Kyuhyun hugged her and kissed her briefly "All the best for your rehearsal. See you later, Min. Loved you" 

"See you Kyu" 

"If you two have done with your pretend lovey dovey, can we go now?" Yesung said to Sungmin. 

"Pretend? What do you mean, Oppa" 

"Nothing, let's go" and he pulled Sungmin along. 

Kyuhyun was now beyond fed up. "Pretend? What the hell is wrong with him?? Can he just get out from our lives??" Kyuhyun was saying angrily to himself. 

He walked out to go to the convenience store across the road. "I shall ignore him from now onwards. He is not worth my time" Kyuhyun said and went in the convenience store.