Welcome to Gold Coast guys!

Lipstick

 

On Saturday which was on the 3rd day of Christmas, Kyuhyun was waiting excitedly for his buddies at Gold Coast Airport. He texted his wife that the plane from Seoul would touch down on schedule and he would update her again once he has met his buddies.

For Australia this year, Chrismas holiday started on the eve, which was a Thursday, then Friday was Christmas day, then it was boxing day all the way from Saturday until Monday. 

Talking about Christmas day, he knew Sungmin was disappointed about Christmas day itself, because it rain practically the whole day and they have to cancel their plan for a picnic. Nevertheless, they had a lovely little picnic by their balcony, and to make his wife happy, Kyuhyun had sang two songs just for her, and Sungmin had stayed in his arms throughout the songs.

He smile thinking about their little picnic on that day. What his wife want was for them to spend quality time together and that was what he did. And he loved it! Just spending time with her and made love to her and watched Netflix movie and hugged her all day, was all worthwhile because he saw her pretty smile and saw how happy she was.

Now that her tummy was really showing, his wife was always stress on little little things, like what clothes to wear, stress that she couldn't fit into her pants, innerwear too tight, easily tired especially at night, and she could even feeling stress over her hair!! Eventhough Kyuhyun kept telling her that she looked fine and was always pretty, she still felt stress over these little things. 

Must be pregnancy woes, Kyuhyun told himself and sighed. His poor wife! He strive that he would go through this pregnancy journey together with her. 

The plane from Seoul landed and Kyuhyun stood up and moved towards the arrival hall exit. He knew custom clearance could take a while, so he just stood there quietly, praying that they could clear immigration without any problems. Kyuhyun had told his buddies not to bring any food stuff as Australian border authorities are very strict about this. 

Twenty minutes later, he saw Minho appeared after immigration to collect their baggage. Kyuhyun happily waved at him and caught Minho's attention, who laughed happily and waved back! Then Suho came into view, then Changmin. Minho pointed to them to where Kyuhyun was waiting and they all waved happily at him.

"Thank God they cleared immigration without any problem" Kyuhyun told himself. He took a photo of them collecting their luggage and sent to Sungmin, and text her "Min, they are here!!!" with smiley emoticons.

"Ohh that's great!! I think our babies are excited to meet their uncles that they moved a lot!" Sungmin text back.

Kyuhyun got worried and called her, since his buddies were still waiting for their luggage. "Heyyy love, are you in pain? Don't cook too much. Just rest"

"I'm okay, just slight cramp. I'll rest after the soup is done, don't worry" Sungmin said. 

"Okay, we should be home about an hour's time" Kyuhyun said, looking over at his buddies. 

"Okay" Sungmin said, with hissing and she felt another cramp. 

"Min....?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly. He knew carrying twins wasn't easy and the babies were aways hungry. 

"I'll sit and munch something" Sungmin said weakly. 

"Just off the soup first, you eat something and then lie down, please?" he said worriedly, half wishing that he was at home with her. 

"Kyu, I'll be okay, don't worry... " 

"Okay love.. I see you later" and when Sungmin said her goodbye and off her phone, he off his phone too. 

15 minutes later the guys were hugging and back slapping each other. "I'm so happy that I can meet you guys again!! Welcome to Gold Coast!!" Kyuhyun said happily. 

"So good to see you Kyu!! My parents send their regards" Changmin told him happily. 

"Hyung, you look happier!! Good Coast must be a great place!!" Minho patted Kyuhyun's shoulder. 

"He's happier because he's going to be a father, you dimwit!!" Suho playfully punched Minho, making the guys laughed. 

"You all want to sit somewhere at a Cafe first or go straight to my apartment? Sungmin cook something simple, so you can just relax first then later you all can check in" Kyuhyun told them. 

"Hyung I think we go straight to your apartment. Else Sungmin-ahh will be alone" Minho told him. 

They all agreed unanimously, so Kyuhyun led them to the car park. He had rented a baggage car extension which can hooked up to his car, to put all their luggage. 

Unknown to them, Sungmin has  invited Mary over, and Mary has been helping her to prepare the dishes. Currently she was frying the egg pancake. 

"Sungmin, what do you call this egg pancake?" Mary asked. 

"It's called pajeon, Mary. Usually we add green onions, but I decided to do a seafood scallion pajeon, to get the guys to try Australian seafood" 

"Ohh wow, that's a good idea! OK done, is this okay?" Mary showed Sungmin the pajeon. 

"Perfect!!! And thank you Mary for the muffins!! They smell good!! We'll serve them for dessert?" Sungmin smile happily. 

"Can you try one first? What if it's not nice..." Mary said sadly. 

Sungmin pinched her nose and took one. "Mmmmm this is delicious!!! Not too sweet and I can taste the macadamia and raisins!!!" Sungmin gave her a thumbs up!! 

"Really?!!! Okay then!!" Mary smile happily. She hoped that Minho would like it! She happily closed back her muffins container and help Sungmin to clean up. "Go ahead and rest Sungmin, I'll wash up here.." she ushered Sungmin to go to the living room. 

"Thanks Mary!! But sorry for the trouble. You are my guest but you ended up helping me" Sungmin felt bad. 

"Nonsense! I love to help! I was jumping with joy when you invited me over and I hope I look good? I want to give a good impression to Minho!!" Mary said shyly. 

"You look beautiful!" Sungmin and was playfully pushed to the sofa seat by Mary. Laughingly, Sungmin sat down and her TV. She couldn't wait to meet Kyuhyun's friends again and to introduce Mary to Minho. 

"Mary! Kyuhyun text me to say they are on the way here!!!" Sungmin raised her voice over to tell Mary. 

Mary off the tap and said excitedly "Oh my God!! Can I use the washroom? I better touch up my face and put on powder. Should I bun up my hair? Or let it down? Ohh Sungmin, I'm so nervous...!!!" Mary ran over to Sungmin and shook her arm, making Sungmin laughed. 

"Heyy relax!!! You look fine with pony tail. But yeah, go touch up a bit and don't be too nervous!!" Sungmin laughed at her. 

"Okay okay I go touch up my face now. Washing done okay!" Mary said and practically ran to her bag and took her face powder and comb. 

Sungmin chuckled and shooked her head. She remembered she was equally nervous to meet Kyuhyun for the first time when he came over to return her lipstick and phone. She had dashed to her dressing room after her rehearsal and make sure she wasn't sweaty and checked herself in the mirror like ten times! 

She heard Kyuhyun's car and stood up to walk to her window. "Mary they are here!!" she turned towards her washroom and told Mary.  She giggled when she heard Mary saying "Ohmygod!!". 

Sungmin walked to her door and opened it just when Kyuhyun came out from his car. She waved at her husband who called out her name. "Hey guys!! Welcome to Gold Coast!!" she waved at Changmin, Minho and Suho, who all waved happily and carried their backpack. 

"How are you? Wowwww, you really look pregnant!!" Minho laughed and hugged Sungmin. 

Suho hugged her too and said "You look good Sungmin-ahh! Hyung, you have to introduce us to your babies!!" he turned and told Kyuhyun, who was locking his car and the baggage extension, and then walked over with Changmin. 

Kyuhyun laughed "So shall I introduce you as Rascal uncle Suho?" and laughed again when Suho playfully punched him. 

Changmin hugged Sungmin "How are you Sungmin? My parents send their regards" 

"I'm okay. Say hi to your parents! So nice of them!" Sungmin said happily. 

They talked for a while and Kyuhyun gestured all of them to go in. He kissed Sungmin and led her in too. 

Sungmin walked over to her kitchen and pulled Mary over. "Guys, especially Minho, this is Mary" and introduced Mary happily. "Mary, this is Minho, Suho and over there is Changmin" Sungmin introduced them. 

"Ohh Mary you are here?!! That's wonderful!!!" and then turned to Minho. "Minho, come here!" Kyuhyun gestured for Minho to step nearer. Minho was like stupidly still stood there, as if mesmerised by Mary. So Kyuhyun laughingly pulled him over. 

"Annyeong hasaeyo, Minho-ssi" Mary shyly said in Korean, and gave a tiny bow. She had practice the words with Sungmin like 100 times. And in person, Minho is extremely handsome!!! She squeel at herself happily. 

"Ahhh... hi.. hi.. Mary. I'm Choi Minho. Nice to... to.. finally meet you.." Minho stammered in English, albeit, shyly too. They shook hands and the guys clapped their hands and teasingly whistled at Minho. 

"Heyy guys, take a sit and make yourself comfortable" Kyuhyun gestured them to sit. 

"Sungmin, you go ahead and sit with them, I'll serve drinks..." Mary said softly to Sungmin. 

Sungmin nodded and smilingly turned to Minho, "Minho, can you help Mary?" Sungmin smilingly trying to get Minho to be comfortable with Mary. "She's serving drinks..." 

"Okayyy...!" Minho smile at Sungmin. He knew that Sungmin was just trying to get them to be together. 

Sungmin sat next to Kyuhyun who automatically pulled her to him. "Still having cramps?" he asked with concern. 

"No, and Mary has been helping me a lot" Sungmin smile at her husband. 

"I didn't know that she'll be here. Good planning!!" he gave her a thumbs up. 

In the kitchen area, Minho walked towards Mary, smiling at her. "Heyy, let me help you..." 

"Hi Minho-ssi" Mary smile while finished pouring the fresh lemonade. 

"Just drop the 'ssi' and call me Minho" 

"Ahhh, okay. You can speak English well" Mary smile at him. 

Minho chuckled "I've been taking English course, so that I can speak to you comfortably" 

Minho looked so handsome up close, making Mary blushed. "That's great, and I hope that we can be friends". 

"Hmm, actually I hope it's more than friends!" Minho winked at her. "Okay, let's serve the drinks" he smile and carried the tray. 

Mary was happy beyond words. He had said that he hope that they will be more than friends!!! Ohmygod yes yes!!! 

She felt like walking on the air with a happy vibe!! She saw that Sungmin glanced at her with a questioning look. Mary secretly gave her a thumbs up and smile happily.