Roadtrip

Lipstick

 

On Saturday during their monthly gynae checkup, their gynae gave the green light for them to travel for their roadtrip, and prescribed some anti-carsick pills and vitamins for Sungmin.

Their twins were in excellent health, and true enough, they might arrived early, and the doctor recommended caesarean as the twins were big. Kyuhyun agreed because he didn't want any complications during childbirth and didn't want his wife to suffer tremendous pain. 

"Okay, so we can go for our roadtrip!!" Kyuhyun kissed his wife's cheek, when they were back in their car after the gynae checkup. 

"Kyu, I'm so excited to go for this roadtrip! Do you need me to book any hotels?" Sungmin asked her husband excitedly.

"I've already plan the routes and identify the cafes for our mealbreaks and hotels to stay overnight. We'll discuss when we reach home and yes, I need your help to look through the hotels again before we do the bookings" Kyuhyun said, smiling widely, and started driving. 

"Yes, I'll be glad to help!!" Sungmin practically clapped her hands. "How long is the road journey?" 

"It's 8 hours via Pacific Coast Highway but you know, I don't plan to drive non-stop to Sydney because I want you to be comfortable and eat regularly. So we will stay one night at Coffs Harbour and continue again the next day after breakfast" 

"Wowww, I can't wait! How long will you be taking leave?"

"This Friday afternoon, and the whole of next week. So we'll start driving on Friday afternoon, that will give you time to slowly pack our bags? You can apply leave?" 

"Yup, enough time to pack our bags! I will apply leave for next week Wednesday to Friday too!" 

"Alright, all set then!" Kyuhyun smile widely and turned to their residential area. "Later I will need to go to the car service centre to check this car's condition, so you stay at home okay? You rest first and after that we'll go to the evening weekend market" 

"Okayyy!" Sungmin smile at him. Her husband has always been thoughtful and always ensured that she has enough rest. Such a wonderful husband!! 

Once at home, instead of taking a nap, Sungmin went to look at the accomodations at Coffs Harbour and at Sydney, after getting the route plan from Kyuhyun. 

She compared prices and availability of carparks for guest, and the distance from the highway, and identified a few accomodations. 

Comfort Inn Premier seemed to be the best choice because it was at the intersection of 44 Bellingen Road and the Pacific Highway, so it should be easier to find once Kyuhyun exited the highway. It has free parking and free WiFi, and lots of good reviews, and the price was A$110 per nite with queensize-bedding and ensuite bathroom. She selected "reserve" but didn't make any payment first. 

Next, she looked for accommodation in Sydney. For Sydney, she was spoilt for choice, as there were many good hotels at city centre itself. But a lot of these hotels didn't offer free parking. She found some reasonably good ones though, and with free car parking. 

Her babies must be hungry because they started kicking. "Babies, are you hungry? Give me 5 minutes, I just finish looking through some hotels okay? Are you excited? We are going for a roadtrip!!" she soothed her tummy and talked to her twins.

Sungmin gave up looking for hotels and went to her kitchen, because even her tummy was grumbling! She took out salads, tuna and tomatoes and started making sandwiches. She cut the sandwiches into 2 and put aside 4 pieces for Kyuhyun, and put 8 pieces on a plate for her to munch!! 

She giggled looking at her snack! "I will put on weight in no time!!" and she started munching. "Ohhh why not during the roadtrip, I prepare sandwiches? Then I will settle my snacks rather than Kyu has to make several stops!" Sungmin said happily and grabbed her pen and notepad. She started writing down what she needed to buy before the roadtrip. 

She also jotted down the hotel at Coffs Harbour and those hotels that she had shortlisted in Sydney.

"Hey baby, I'm home!!" Kyuhyun entered their door "Why are you not resting or taking a nap?" Kyuhyun bent down to kiss his wife. 

"I feel fine, but got hungry, so I made sandwiches" she giggled, and passed him his share of sandwiches. Kyuhyun wasted his hands and started munching too. 

"Kyu, take a look. Are these hotels okay?" Sungmin took her note and showed it to her husband. She showed him the hotels images in her phone too. 

Kyuhyun pinched her nose because she was more excited to go for the roadtrip than he was. He sat next to her and started looking at what she has selected and they discussed in details before finalising their selection. 

"I like this hotel at Coffs Harbour. Good choice Min!" he praised her. "And while we are at Coffs Harbour, we can go for Waterfall Way Scenic Drive, or go to The Big Banana Fun Park, or just relax at the Park Beach" Kyuhyun told her. 

"Wow that's great! I just hope it didn't rain!" Sungmin said, recalling what happened during Christmas. 

"Well, if it rains, we can still go for the Waterfall Way scenic drive. Or just stay and relax in the room... " he smile cheekily. 

Sungmin pinched him and he laughed. "I know what you are implying...!" 

"Why not? This roadtrip is for us to have quality time together. Just us!" he kissed her cheek. "Anyway, let's book the hotels! Then we can go out for lunch and the Weekend Market"

"Let's lunch there! I love the fresh pizza and the homemade apple pie!" Sungmin said happily. 

"I thought you just had sandwiches??" Kyuhyun teased his pregnant wife. 

"That’s snack...!" Sungmin laughed. 

They laughed and started bookings for their hotels and for Sydney, they decided on Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites, because of free parking, reasonable price and located centrally. The room was big with sofa set, kitchennetteband with a study table. 

On Wednesday, Sungmin applied  leave for Friday till next Friday, and Lynnette approved it and both Mary and herself were happy that Sungmin could have some time alone with her beloved husband on a trip, before their twins arrived. They advice her to bring titbits in case she got hungry along the way and bring y lingerie. 

"Forget it! I can't fit those lingaries!!" Sungmin playfully punched Mary. 

"Let me Google if they have the pregnancy version..." Mary took her phone but Sungmin laughingly stopped her. They laughed and both Mary and Lynnette told her all the lovely places in Sydney as both of them have been there a few times. Sungmin took note and thanked them and promised to send photos. 

Kyuhyun were busy to clear his work before his leave and continued doing his work at night, so much so that Sungmin was the one packing their bags. She has bought some disposable pregnancy and extra bra, and brought along extra walking shoes. 

Kyuhyun walked into their bedroom to take his phone charger, and felt bad that his wife had to do all the packing "I'm so sorry Min, there were so many last minute changes to the computer program and I have to get it fixed before I go.. " 

"It's okay Kyu, don't worry about it. One thing good is I will remember what else to bring as I pack our things, so we didn't miss out anything. I also bring 2 cardigans each, in case it get cooler at night" she smile warmly at her husband. She knew that Kyuhyun has always been a responsible staff and would not burden his colleagues to take over his work. 

"Thanks, love. You go and sleep first okay, I will sleep in a while" he kissed her forehead. 

"Okay" Sungmin smile at him and earned another kiss. 

It was finally Friday and they left home after Kyuhyun came back from office and bought lunch home. Sungmin has packed their phone charges, Kyuhyun's shaver and charger, their travel pocket wifi, toiletries and their Korean passports and employment visa, in case they were asked for any identifications.

It was cloudy but not raining when they left Broadbeach. Sungmin loved to see the long stretch of coastal waters and the good thing about Australian cars was, the driver sat on the right, so Sungmin has the full view of the coastal stretch outside along the left side of the highway, as she was seated on the left 

By the time they reached Coffs Harbour, it started raining. They checked-in at the hotel and once they got to their room, the rain was heavy outside. 

"Kyu, luckily we have reached here, else it would be difficult for you to drive" Sungmin said, feeling grateful. 

"Yeah! And if it rains heavily tomorrow, maybe we drop by another hotel along the way. It's good to have an emergency plan, for our safety" Kyuhyun said, carrying both luggage into the room. 

Sungmin agreed and started unpacking their toiletries and one night of clothing. There were lightnings flashing and thunders, so Sungmin looked out at the window. "I don't think so we can drive to the waterfall...." 

"Maybe we go tomorrow morning, after breakfast and before we checkout?" Kyuhyun suggested, and helped his wife with the toiletries, and then switched on the TV.  "Min, sit down and rest, I check the bathroom and the water heater" 

"Yeah okay" she said, taking out some titbits and their phone chargers. 

The hotel offered a variety of good movie channels and Sungmin settled down after selecting a movie to watch. 

Kyuhyun sat down and pulled her to lean on his shoulder. "What movie is this?" 

"Godfather, but I don't know which series coz it has already started" Sungmin told him. She was surprised that Australian broadcasting authority did not require censorship and there were numerous intimate scenes, which would have been censored, if it was shown in Korea. 

Watching those intimate scenes, Kyuhyun started kissing her. "Let's have our own intimate scenes..." and ed her blouse to fiddle on her s inside her bra. 

Sungmin rest her head on her husband's inner shoulder and brought her hand to his crotch and feeling its bulged. 

He brought his hand further down and soothed her tummy, and went inside her maternity pants. He went down to her opening and started to there, by going into her opening and pushed his finger in. 

"Kyu...." she started . She opened her legs wider up to her pants allowed to accommodate his finger, and with her own fingers, she ped his jeans and from outside his underwear. 

Kyuhyun removed her pants and totally and started moving his fingers deeper in her opening and smile when she became wet. "Min, wait here. I take a towel to put it under you" Kyuhyun quickly dashed to the bathroom and came out with a bath towel, and put in under his wife. 

He spread her legs and sat in front of her and started her opening, earning more delicious groans from her. And when his tongue entered her, she moaned louder "Kyu... please...I... I can't hold it..."

"Let it pour out, I want to taste you..." and he deeper and before long, his lovely wife and he everything satisfactorily. 

He reached up and her s again and removed all their clothings. When she moaned again, he carried her to the bed and he started to bring his finger once more to her opening. Sungmin reached for and massage it, and when Kyuhyun couldn't take it anymore, they made beautiful love with him inside her this time. 

"I love you Min, so much! I can never get enough of you" Kyuhyun kissed her forehead after they finished. "Your tummy okay? Was I rough?" he looked down at her tenderly. 

"No, I love it, and I love you..." she smile lovingly at him. 

"Ermmm.... coz if your tummy not hurting, I would very much like to go for another round...." he smile and his fingers moved down to her opening again. 

"Kyu..." 

"Mmmmm?" 

"Yeah, let's go for another round..." she whispered and snuggled closer to him, and responded to his finger's movements. 

It was still raining heavily outside and the TV was still on. But who cares, they have each other and they were really spending quality time together.  And it was just the beginning of their roadtrip!!