Mr Perfect

Lipstick

"Shucks, where the hell did I put my lipstick??!!" Sungmin was searching high and low in her bag, her bathroom, her dressing table, cupboard, and even in her laptop bag. She switched on her phone and had wanted to let her co-star know that she will be late. She was asked to replace her sick co-actress and she quickly dressed up to go to Sejong Centre.

She saw 2 messages from Kyuhyun "I missed you" and then another message "Especially after I saw your lipstick in my bathroom!" and he put laughing emoticons.

"Oh my god, I left it at Kyuhyun's bathroom??!!! I'm so forgetful!!" Sungmin cursing at herself. Then she type a reply.

"OMG I left it there?? No wonder I couldn't find it anywhere!! And I need it now. I need to cover the other lead actress coz she's sick..."
Sungmin put a sad emoticon.

"I pick you up and bring along your lipstick"

"If it's not too troublesome...."

"It is..." and Kyuhyun put laughing emoticons.

"Kyu...." Sungmin put an annoyed emoticon.

"That emoticon looks like you"

"So are you coming or not?"

"Yes princess. Give me 15 minutes, I'll be at your doorstep..."

Sungmin put "ok" "emoticon, and "Thanks Kyu"

"You can repay me back later with a kiss"

And Sungmin replied with heart-shaped emoticon.

By the time Sungmin was ready and ran downstairs, Kyuhyun had just parked his car.

"Wow, noona, your Prince Charming is here to fetch you!"

"I forgot my lipstick and left it in his home, so he's here to return it" Sungmin purposely left out the word bathroom, else her brother might get the wrong idea!

When the doorbell rang, Sungjin sprangled up and opened the door "Good morning, Kyuhyun hyung!"

"Hey hello Sungjin, good morning!"

"Kyu, give me 5 minutes" Sungmin shouted from the kitchen door. "Omma, it's ok, you don't have to pack for him. He's just sending me".

"Well, since I've made extra kimbap, I can pack for him too. Alright, this is yours, and this is Kyuhyun's"

"Thank you, Omma" 

They went out together to the door. Kyuhyun saw Mrs Lee and bowed and greeted her. Sungmin passed him the packed kimbap which surprised Kyuhyun and he bowed again to convey his thanks to Mrs Lee. 

While walking to his car, Sungmin asked for her lipstick. 

"Later" Kyuhyun said, smiling at her. 

In the car, Kyuhyun reached over and kissed her briefly, then held her chin, and put on the lipstick for her. 

"Kyu, I can put myself!" Sungmin mumbled coz Kyuhyun was holding her chin. 

"Ok, now see the mirror. Perfect!!" Kyuhyun admiring his work. 

"Tsk..." she took her lipstick and kept it in her cosmetic pouch. She took put her mirror and inspected her lips. "Hmmm, not bad..." 

"Told you!!" Kyuhyun pinched her cheek and then started his car engine "Alright, off we go. You can eat your kimbap. I bet you haven't eat your breakfast" 

"How do you know??" 

"If you were looking for your lipstick whole morning, obviously you wouldn't have time to eat breakfast! Luckily it's Sunday, else I won't have time to send the lipstick to you" 
 
"Thank you my dear boyfriend" 

"You're welcome my dear Princess" 

"You want kimbap? I feed you" Sungmin reached over to feed Kyuhyun one kimbap. 

"Mmmm, it's nice! What did she add in this?" 

"Dried prawns, scallops and cucumber. I helped her cut the cucumber last night. The rest she added this morning" 

"Can I have 1 more my dear Princess?" 

Sungmin laughed and feed him another one. 

"Take it from the pack that she gave me. You shouldn't take from yours" Kyuhyun told Sungmin. 

"It's ok, I have a lot, and I cannot eat a lot. I have a kiss scene later... Heehee" 

"What?!!! With him again??" Kyuhyun said in mock surprise. "Maybe he purposely asked your colleague to call-in sick so that he gets to do the kissing scene with you" 

"Well, maybe... and i like to do the kissing scene with him too!" Sungmin purposesly add fuel to the fire, and giggling in her heart. 

Kyuhyun slowed down and stopped his car on the road side near a park. 

"Kyu, what are you doing..?" 

"Give me that lipstick" 

"Huh?..." 

"If he wants to kiss you, don't use that lipstick. Use another one. I'm not going to kiss you if you use the same lipstick for his kiss!" 

"Kyu don't be ridiculous! I was just joking that I like the kissing scene" 

Kyuhyun still showed his palm to ask for the lipstick. 

"Cho Kyuhyun!" 

"What?" 

"Please drive"

"Not until I get that lipstick" 

"Ok I won't use this lipstick during the musical...." 

"How will I know?" 

"I... you.. can stay in the dressing room if you want...." 

"I just want to keep the lipstick" 

"Kyuhyun, don't be childish. Start the car and drive" 

"5"

"What are you doing now..." 

"4"

"Ohmygod you are counting down??!!!" 

"3"

"You are really serious???" 

"2"

"I'm going to tickle you until you give up asking for my lipstick" and she unbuckled her seat belt and started to tickle Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun laughed and tried to dodge Sungmin's hands. 

"Give it up and start driving!" 

"Ok ok, stopped!!!" and he laughed again. 

"Kyu, you are so ticklish!!! Wahaha. Now I know your secret!!!" Sungmin laughed. 

When they finally stopped laughing, Sungmin looked at him. She smiled and said "The kissing scene is just lips touching lips. I only allow you to kiss me, and no other men" 

Kyuhyun smiled back at her, reached over and kissed her lovingly.  After a while, they continued their journey, and luckily, Sungmin arrived just in time. 

Mrs Lee told Sungmin to invite Kyuhyun for dinner on the following weekend. Kyuhyun accepted the invitation happily and arrived with a large bouquet of flowers. 

"Oh wow!! The flowers are so pretty!!!" Sungmin said when she opened their front door for Kyuhyun. 

"It's not for you" Kyuhyun shook his head.

"What?!" and Sungmin beat Kyuhyun's hands. 

Kyuhyun laughed "these flowers are for your mum!" and then he held his other hand "and these are for you" and he gave Sungmin a box of six lovely strawberry cupcakes with heart-shaped candy on top. 

"Wow, so lovely!! Thank you my Prince. Come in" 

When Mrs Lee appeared from the kitchen, Kyuhyun gave her the flowers "Sungmin thought that these are for her, but this is for you, Mrs Lee" Kyuhyun laughed. 

Mrs Lee laughed too because she knew Kyuhyun was teasing Sungmin. "Thank you, Kyuhyun. Please sit down and make yourself comfortable. Dinner will be ready soon" 

During dinner, Sungjin commented that Kyuhyun was like 'Mr Perfect' and when Kyuhyun asked him what did he mean, because Kyuhyun thought that he was far from being perfect, Sungjin said that Kyuhyun has the height, the look, good job, great attitude, polite to elders and everything else that fit every girl's dream, especially Sungmin. The family laughed at Sungjin. 

Mrs Lee agreed that Kyuhyun is Mr Perfect, and that Kyuhyun actually compliment Sungmin, who were mostly the opposite. She's short, slightly chubby and forgetful... And everybody laughed again which made Sungmin started sulking. Kyuhyun held her hand on her lap, and squeezed it. He quietly told her not to take it to heart. 

At night, after Kyuhyun left, Sungmin was smiling to herself in her bedroom. Yes, Kyuhyun is indeed her Mr Perfect. Kyuhyun is everything that she ever wanted and needed in a man... perfect, gorgeous and so loving!