Recovered

Lipstick

Sungmin felt slightly better after eating the porridge. And Changmin bought buns for her and for everyone too, and Sungmin was grateful for it.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble and for worrying everyone, Mrs Cho" Sungmin apologise weakly.

"Why are you apologising for, dear? It's not your fault. You are anemic and it couldn't be help. Are you feeling better? Come, sit here"

"Yes, Mrs Cho, I feel much better. I go in to see Kyu first" and she bowed at Mrs Cho.

"Poor girl. Her anaemia is serious" Mrs Cho thought sadly. Anemia  is a condition that develops when your blood lacks enough healthy red blood cells or hemoglobin.  If you have too few or abnormal red blood cells, or your hemoglobin is abnormal or low, the cells in your body will not get enough oxygen. One way to overcome anemia is food, because the oxygen intake while eating will increase.

They stayed in the hospital till morning. Kyuhyun regained consciousness towards noon, and by then, Sungmin had went home, bathe and came back with her parents. Both parents were introduced and they went to a cafe to eat lunch. Sungmin was by Kyuhyun's side the whole afternoon, left his side only to eat or go to the ladies.

Kyuhyun's recovery process was good, probably because Sungmin was there everyday, and his buddies, Changmin, Minho and Suho were always around to help him go through the physiotherapy. Before long, Kyuhyun was able to walk without any help and his ribs were recovering well too. He was eventually discharged after 2 months of staying in the hospital. 

After the accident, Kyuhyun felt that his car became his enemy. He flinched at every sound or image that reminded him of the crash. How could he let go of those fears and get behind the wheel again?  Changmin, Minho and Suho joined forces to help him to overcome his fear of driving. Together with Sungmin, they planned for Sungmin to call him to ask him to pick her up saying that she was not feeling well, and Kyuhyun had no other choice but to drive his car!

"Daebak! I knew you can do it Kyu!" Changmin clapped his hand when Kyuhyun arrived at where he was supposed to pick Sungmin up, but instead of just Sungmin, the rest were there too!! And Kyuhyun got out from his car, rather annoyed. 

"You 3 idiots plan this??? Min, you too!! How could you?!!!" Kyuhyun feign being more annoyed. But deep down in his heart, he knew they meant well. 

"Heyyy, it's for your own good, Kyu! See? Now you can drive your car already!!" Minho defended their plan. They patted Kyuhyun's shoulder and automatically started getting in the car and fit themselves into the back seat, while Sungmin settled in the front seat. Kyuhyun turned and walked back to his car. 

"Yah hyung, we do it for you! Ok, enough talk! How about we go for a drink?" Suho chipped in after Kyuhyun get into his car. 

"Yes, Kyu, let's celebrate this milestone! You overcome your fears of driving!!" Sungmin said, smiling happily at her fiance. 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and smile. It was true that he finally not afraid to drive again after his accident. "Alright, alright, I admit, I overcomed my fears. Ok then, let's go!" and he started his car and drive on. 

 "How are you feeling now? Your chest especially?" Changmin asked with concern. 

"It does hurt when I cough, but other than that, it's quite ok" Kyuhyun said, glancing at the rear mirror to see Changmin. Sungmin looked at him with worry too. "I'm ok, don't worry Min". 

"If you all are ok, let's go to my mum's cafe?" 

They all agreed so Kyuhyun drove towards the Lee's cafe. Minho started teasing Kyuhyun. "Kyu, do you want to stop somewhere to buy something?" 

"No, why?" 

"You are meeting your mother-in-law, you sure you don't have to get anything??" Minho was smiling, followed by Suho, who giggled loudly. Changmin punched them but was smiling too. 

Sungmin giggled "No, don't have to get anything. Knowing Kyu is okay is enough for my mum". 

"Wow.... Kyu is son-in-law material!!" Minho . 

They reached the cafe and Sungmin introduced Kyuhyun's friends to her mother after they had walked in. Mrs Lee was happy to meet Kyuhyun's friends, and happy that Kyuhyun is getting better. She kept saying" Just order anything ok, it's on the house" and they all protest and said that they would pay later but Mrs Lee wouldn't hear of it. 

"So the wedding will go as planned? You were saying you plan to be in fall?" Changmin asked as soon as they got their drinks and were relaxing in their seats. 

Kyuhyun glanced at Sungmin and smile. "My family is coming to Sungmin's house next week, to resume the delayed discussion about the wedding, but yeah, I still prefer to have it in Fall, maybe late Fall since everything got delayed for 2 months".

"But hyung, are you still going to be station in Gold Coast?" Suho asked.

"Unfortunately yes, but i heard from my manager, they decided to  start the project in January instead" Kyuhyun said, looking at Sungmin, who was listening at him. "Are you still ok to go, Min?"

"Yes, I'll go with you, Kyu"

"Aisshhh you two, of course Sungmin-ssi will go together, by then you two are married!!" Minho teased them. Actually only Changmin knew about their earlier problems, that Sungmin was unwilling to go due to her musical.

"Actually, it was my fault, I have musical performance and I was contemplating to stay here for my musical instead of going to Gold Coast with him. But now after I gave myself many careful thoughts, I have decided that my rightful place is with Kyu wherever he goes, and that I will have other opportunities to be in musicals, once we are back in Seoul. So, I will go with him!" Sungmin explained smiling. She could smile now because she has come to realise how important Kyuhyun is to her and to their future.

"Min, we can talk this out. I know how important your musical is to you..." Kyuhyun look at her with love and full of understanding. 

"No, no, I have decided and I will go with you. You are too precious to me" Sungmin smile at him to assure him that she meant what she said. 

"You two lovebirds!! Just get married already!!" Suho teased them. And the rest laughed, and soon the topics moved on to the wedding. Kyuhyun had already chosen his best man, which is Changmin of course, but Minho and Suho wanted to be Kyuhyun's best man too, so Kyuhyun have to relent and agreed that they will be the 2nd and 3rd best man. 

"Yah! Can you two grow up??!!" Changmin scolded them, and threw his serviette at Suho. 

"What? Of course we have grown up, that's why we wanted to be the best man hahaha!!" Suho laughed and high-five with Minho. 

Sungmin giggled and said, "Why don't you two be the cameraman and the videoman? We need both actually". 

"That's a good idea Sungmin-ssi!!" Minho's eyes suddenly shine with ideas! "We can take some videos or photos before the wedding, during the rehersal, or when you try the wedding attire! Then we play it during their wedding!" 

"Yes! We film all the behind-the-scenes and funny clips!!" Suho started taking out his phone, and started taking video! 

"Ooiiii, who give you the permission to start taking video??" Kyuhyun slapped Suho's hand playfully so that he stop filming. 

"Kyu, quick, feed Sungmin-ssi some cakes" Minho was getting excited. When Kyuhyun obliged and feed Sungmin, they all clapped their hands, making Sungmin shy and covered her face! And it was all captured in Suho's video!

"Hi Sungmin!" suddenly a voice was heard near to their table.

While laughing, they turned and both Sungmin and Kyuhyun stopped laughing. Sungmin became annoyed and Kyuhyun became angry. Because at the other table was Yesung, holding and showing Sungmin the scripts for the next musical production which Sungmin was selected as the lead role, which she has yet to turn down, now that she has decided to go with Kyuhyun to Gold Coast after their wedding.