Happy feelings

Lipstick

The dinner was followed by drinks. They were sharing jokes, laughing and telling funny stories of each other, especially regarding Kyuhyun, and Sungmin couldn't stop laughing. She truly enjoyed their company, especially with Kyuhyun next to her, always ensuring that her drinks got refilled and looked after her bag when she went to the ladies.

When Kyuhyun sent her home that night, Sungmin felt very happy. More so because she got to know Kyuhyun more, from the stories his friends shared during their high school years, and she was also happy to get to know Kyuhyun's friends. 

She find herself liking Kyuhyun more and more. She didn't know why she could click easily with him. She enjoyed his company and hope that their friendship could last, though at this point of time, she dared not to hope that their friendship could turn into something more special. She put her flowers in a vase with water and smell those pink roses. Lovely. As lovely as her feelings right now. 

The following week, during her off days from the musical, her team mate gave her 5 tickets because her family couldn't make it. Sungmin didn't mind watching the musical from the audience's point of view, so that she could give feedback. But then, she would still have 4 extra tickets. 

She called Kyuhyun to ask him if he was interested to watch the musical again, with her this time, and also if he wanted another 3 tickets. 

"Yes, I want the tickets, if you don't need them" 

"Are you going to invite your friends again?" 

"No..." 

"Ahhh ok. Then, I will pass to you the tickets tomorrow?" 

"Don't you want to know who I plan to give those tickets to? 

"I guess some other friends of yours...or your colleagues?" 

"No..." 

"Then..?" 

"I will give to my family!" 

"Oh, but I will be there too"

"Yeah, so I can introduce you to them" 

"Kyu, I.... We..." 

"Sungmin, we talk tonight? I call you"

"Alright, sorry I know you are busy. I should have just messaged you" 

"No no, don't worry about it. I call you tonight ok? 

"Ok" and Sungmin added "bye". 

"Introduce me to his family? They might think something is going on..." Sungmin was talking to herself. "I mean... Is there something going on? Kyuhyun really likes me? Hmmm he is nice, caring, gentleman, good looking...  and... I do like him...a lot.. but so far, we haven't go any further..." Sungmin dared not hope. Let's see tonight when Kyuhyun called her. And now that he said that he would call her, she became restless and looking forward to the call. Aisshhh... she hated herself. 

Kyuhyun smiled to himself. This would be a good chance for him to introduce Sungmin to his family. Ahra has suspected that he has a girlfriend because he kept disappearing from family dinner. So, he couldn't hide it anymore. He liked Sungmin very much and wanted to go further if she is ok and returned his feelings. And family blessings were very important to him. And he would like to meet Sungmin's parents too. He need to plan how he should put it to Sungmin when he called her tonight! Aisshhh why is he so hopeful! He hated himself.. 

His meeting finished late and he kept looking at his watch. It was coming to 9pm and Sungmin would have finished her musical practice and should be on her way home. He remembered that tonight was her off session but she still need to practice. He messaged her "Are you on your way home?" 

A minute later, Sungmin replied "Just reached my station. I bet you are still at work" and she added a smily emoticon. 

"Yeah, still in the office. Just finished a damn long meeting" and Kyuhyun added an angry emoticon. 

"Go home, since your meeting has ended" 

"If I go home now, it will be another hour before I call you" 

"It's alright. I don't sleep so early" 

"Ok then. Wait for me?" 

Sungmin sent an 'ok' emoticon. 

Kyuhyun smiled and quickly packed his things into his bagpack, off his laptop and grabbed his car key. True enough, about an hour later, after his shower and resting on his study table, he pressed Sungmin's number. But she didn't answer.....

Kyuhyun checked whether he had press the correct number. Then he looked at the time. She couldn't be sleeping already, could she? He wondered. 

He nearly jumped when his phone suddenly buzzed. 

"Kyuhyun, I'm so sorry, I was on the other line. My mum called to confirm their flight this Saturday" 

"Oh, it's alright. Don't worry. So they are coming back?" 

"Yeah! Finally! Heehee" 

"Have you taken your dinner?" 

"I bought 2 red bean buns, so... that was my dinner" 

"I should have bought you dinner and fetch you just now" 

"It's okay, you don't have to do that" 

"But I want to..." 

"Why..." 

"Sungmin, I like you. And I want you to have proper meals and reach home safely" 

"Do you like me...?" 

"Yes, I like you, a lot" 

Sungmin put away her phone for a while and was like "Yes yes yes" to herself and was blushing when she put back her phone to her ears. 

"Sungmin...?"

"Yes yes i'm here. And I heard you" 

"I'm sorry if I'm too blunt, but I hope that we can be closer and you can be my girlfriend" 

Sungmin closed because she felt like screaming!! She was like a school girl hearing a boy confessed to her! 

Kyuhyun continued "I don't know why, I already like you when I first saw you that time when I returned back your phone and lipstick" 

"Kyuhyun I am so touched that you  like me" 

"But, you don't share the same feelings?" Kyuhyun sounded sad and disappointed. 

"No! That's not what I mean. I like you too. A lot. But I can only hope, because so far we never talk about this. I thought that we only knew each other for a short while, how could I ever hope that you like me" 

"You like me too? Really?" Kyuhyun couldn't believed that he heard it correctly"

"Yes I do" 

"So, can you be my girlfriend?" 

 "Do you want me to?" Sungmin purposely testing Kyuhyun. 

"Min...." 

"Heehee of course I want to be your girlfriend, Kyu. I thought you never ask!" 

"So, are you ok with it? That I want to introduce you to my family during the musical?" 

"Ohh about that, do you think it's a good idea? I mean, is it too soon? I'm scared that they don't like me... I'm just a musical actress whereas you hold a good job" 

"Why do you look down on yourself? I don't care about these things. My own sister is in an orchestra, eventhough she hold a diploma. And my parents don't look down on actress too"

"Kyu, to be frank, I'm scared. I don't know how to behave in front of your family, especially your mother. I want you to be proud of me, but if they find that i'm not suitable for you, I really don't know if I cannot stop myself from crying" 

"Sungmin, don't worry too much. They are nice people, really" Kyuhyun understood where she was coming from. Mothers always wanted the best for their sons. But he knew that his mum will like Sungmin. He just knew it. 

"Okayy" 

"We have lots of time to get to know each other, right. There's no hurry. What I want is to get our family blessings, and after that, we got nothing to hide. I want to get to know your family too" Kyuhyun poured out his thoughts. 

Sungmin was quiet. She respected Kyuhyun for his wise thinking, responsible and respectful towards their families.

"Sungmin, I know this is too sudden but I am really serious about you" 

"I know, Kyu. Thank you for liking me and making me feel so special" 

"I see you tomorrow? I pick you up after your rehearsal?" 

"If you need to work, I can go back myself" 

"No, my girlfriend is my priority" Kyuhyun smile

"Kyu..." 

 "Are you blushing???" Kyuhyun . And he heard her laughed. Cute. 

"Ok I see you tomorrow" 

"You are blushing!!" 

"Kyuhyun! Stop it..." 

"Ok ok hahaha.. I see you tomorrow Min" 

"Good night..." 

"Good night. Think of me ok..." 

Sungmin smiled. Kyuhyun is cute. Confession via phone. But she felt special nonetheless. Happy and special.  While she stood up, she hit her lipstick which was on her dress table. 

"My lipstick. You made me feel so special, because of you, I met Kyuhyun!! And he's so sweet" Sungmin smile and added "But i'm still nervous to meet his family.. What should I wear.....? Oh gosh, I'm so stress... "