Touring around

Lipstick

There was a celebration party after the musical performance has ended in Kyoto, and it was only open to stage performance, staff and their Japanese counterparts. Kyuhyun felt disappointed that he couldn't get hold of the producer.  He just want justice for Sungmin but seemed like he has no chance to speak up.

He consulted his buddies, and after telling them what happened,  they all said the same thing. It's a losing game because that actor would insist that it was part of the acting if he was questioned by the producer, even if Kyuhyun pursue the issue.

Letting go his breath, he decided to email to the producer instead and just let it go after that. Though he was angry with Yesung-ssi, he didn't want to ruin his career as a musical actor either. He just hope that the producer would give Yesung-ssi a warning so that he would behave properly with any female actress in future.

The whole troop checked out after their breakfast and Kyuhyun helped Sungmin with her luggage and her hand carry items to bring them to his room.

"Min, how about we take the Shinkansen to Osaka and go to a Universal Studio tomorrow?" Kyuhyun suggested.

"Oh we can?? But is Osaka far from Kyoto?"

"It's only 20 minutes by Shinkansen to Shin-Osaka Station. From there we need to change train, so roughly the whole journey should be around an hour".

"Universal Studio!! Oh my!! I always wanted to go there!!! Can we Kyu???"

"Yes, so we go early tomorrow morning, ok? This afternoon we visit the Toei Kyoto Studio Park. We can see Samurai show during Edo period".

"Ok great!!!" Sungmin was literally jumping with excitement, much to Kyuhyun's amusement. Sungmin is so cute when she's excited. 

The Toei Uzumasa Eigamura, also known as Kyoto Studio Park or Movie Land, is a film set and theme park in one. Essentially a small town from the Edo Period, the park features a collection of various traditional buildings which are occasionally used as a backdrop for filming historical movies and television dramas.

The park includes entire streets depicting town scenes, including a replica of the old Nihonbashi Bridge, a traditional court house, a Meiji Period police box and part of the former Yoshiwara red light district. Park attendants dressed in historic costumes add to the atmosphere of the town. Actual filming takes place occasionally in various parts of the park, and visitors are welcome to observe the action.

They went to The Toei Eigamura by train, and the Studio is a five minute walk from Uzumasa-Koryuji Station on the Keifuku Arashiyama Line. 

Sungmin enjoyed everything there, and she coaxed Kyuhyun to agree to try the samurai outfit while herself dressed in kimono outfit. Kyuhyun looked so handsome in Samurai attire that some tourists wanted to take photos with him! He sent some of his photos to his buddies and they immediately responded with "Woahhhh so handsome" from Changmin, "not fair, I want to try too" from Suho, and "Hey handsome, be my boyfriend" from naughty Minho. 

Sungmin herself looked so pretty and cute in Kimono. They took selfies together and again, some tourists wanted to take photos together with them! They kept commenting that they are a beautiful couple making them bowed to express their thanks. 

They left before the park closed for the day and after dinner in one of the cafe nearby in the neighbourhood, they headed back to their hotel. 

"Kyu, I had a great time!! Thank you for bringing me there!!" Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun as soon as they were in their room. 

Without letting Sungmin go, Kyuhyun kissed her. "You are most welcome. So will I get another hug tomorrow after the Universal Studio hmmm?" 

"Of course my dear boyfriend!!" and Sungmin kissed him back and Kyuhyun carried her all the way to the sofa. 

They lie down on the sofa with Sungmin in Kyuhyun's arm and looked through their photos in both their phones. They laughed while recalling how those tourist kept wanting to take photos with them. 

"You are so cute, Min, that's why they can't resist to take photos with you". 

"No, I think you are too handsome, that's why they wanted to take photos with you!".

"Am I handsome?" Kyuhyun turned his attention to Sungmin. 

"Yes, my boyfriend is very handsome" Sungmin smile sweetly at him. 

"Marry me?" 

Surprised, Sungmin looked at him.  

Kyuhyun took out a couple rings in a box and showed them to Sungmin. 

"Kyuhyun, are you serious? When did you buy the rings?" 

"While you were doing your rehearsals. I will get you a proper diamond ring once we are back in Seoul ok" Kyuhyun smile to a stunned Sungmin. "I'm waiting..." 

"Huh...?" 

Kyuhyun put the box of rings on the table, got up slowly so that Sungmin stayed on the sofa, and kneel on the floor "My dear Sungmin, will you marry me?" 

"Kyu...." 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows with a questioning look. 

"Yes, yes, I will. It's just that you caught me by surprise. I never imagine that you will propose to me now. I mean, I didn't think that it will happen so fast".

"I've thought about it and you are the woman that I love and the one that I want to spend my entire life with". 

Kyuhyun's confession brought tears to her eyes. She loves Kyuhyun dearly, and tearing with happiness, she hugged him rightly.

Letting her go, Kyuhyun took the rings and put the ladies' ring on Sungmin's finger, then he passed the man's ring to Sungmin, for her to put on his finger. 

"We are officially an engage couple now" Kyuhyun smile at her. 

"Oh Kyu, this is so lovely. Thank you" Sungmin said, admiring her ring. 

"I love you, Lee Sungmin - ssi". 

"I love you too, Cho Kyuhyun - ssi" 

And they both laughed happily and kissed again. 

That night, though they were on separate beds, they smile at each other lovingly until they dozed off. Kyuhyun kept his words to sleep on the sofa, though he was so tempted to hug her all night. 

After breakfast the next morning, they took the Shinkansen from Kyoto Station to Shin-Osaka Station. It was Sungmin's first experience riding the sleek bullet train and she was busy taking videos of the coming train that Kyuhyun has to held her steadily else she would be running with the train at the platform! 

From Shin-Osaka Station, they took JR Kyoto Line to Osaka Station, then transfer to JR Loop Line bound for Sakurajima (direct train) to Universal City Station. The super excited Sungmin took photos of everything, from the large banner of Harry Potter at the station, to the shops surrounding the exterior of Universal Studios, which is called The Universal Citywalk.  

Universal Citywalk Osaka is a large US-style mall just outside the gates to Universal Studios Japan (USJ) in Osaka and includes a number of restaurants selling signature Osaka dishes such as takoyaki as well as souvenir and retail stores, including Hard Rock Cafe. 

Kyuhyun bought The Universal Express Pass tickets once they have entered the gate to reduce the time waiting, seeing how eager his dear fiancé was to try all the rides!!. 

They decided to visit Harry Potter village last, due to the long queue at the entrance, so they started with Spiderman 3D journey first followed by the other adventures. 

Sungmin saw Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - The Miracle, and started pulling Kyuhyun's hand. She pointed to the board which said "With all the colors and the sense of space, this dynamic kind of 4-D special effects can only be experienced at Universal Studios Japan!". 

"Kyu, it said 'Feel the excitement as the awe-inspiring, dreamlike transformation scene unfolds right in front of your eyes!' Isn't it exciting??. Common let's go!" Sungmin practically running and pulling Kyuhyun along into the 4D theatre. 

They watched the street parade and bought some souvenirs. After they managed to get food for their late lunch, they went to get the free tickets to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Harry Potter Village. Sungmin took photo of the  Hogwarts Express train, and then they went to Hogwarts Castle Walk. 

"Min, do you want the ButterBeer? I go and queue to buy, you wait for me outside that souvenir shop there ok?" Kyuhyun pointed to Sungmin the Harry Potter souvenir shop. 

"Ok. I want the cold butterbeer!" Sungmin was clapping her hands, couldn't wait to try Hogwarts' legendary drink, the butterbeer. 

"Alright, wait there ok" Kyuhyun gave her a brief kiss and walked to join the queue. 

While Sungmin was waiting, she started looking through her photos in her phone, however a group of tourist from China started rushing past her, and she nearly fell backwards. Suddenly she was pulled into the souvenir shop making her nearly losing her balance, but safely away from those tourists. 

She turned around to see the person who pulled her to safety, and with big round eyes, she exclaimed "Yesung-oppa??"....