Complain

Lipstick

"Yoona, it's okay, I wait here at the door. Can you call her out for a while? I just want to tell her of some changes in the script" Yesung told Yoona. Yoona nodded and when in to check on Sungmin.

"Oh oppa, I'm so sorry. It seemed that Sungmin has gone to sleep early. She must be very tired, she didn't even stirred when I tried to wake her up" Yoona told Yesung.

"Really?? Hmmm, okay then, I just talk to her tomorrow morning. Goodnight, Yoona" Yesung said, with a sad voice.

"See you tomorrow, Oppa".

As soon as Yoona closed the door, Sungmin got up, still in her previous clothing. "Thank you, Eonie. Phew that was close!" 

"Why are you trying to avoid Yesung oppa?" Yoona asked with confused expression. 

"He took every chance he got to try to be close to me. Even to the extend of changing the script to hold me longer or additional kissing scenes. I don't like it and furthermore, I love Kyuhyun. And he's been tolerating Yesung-oppa's behaviour because he knew Yesung-oppa did that to woo me, and he didn't want me to be in trouble if he go against Yesung-oppa". 

"Haiz, sounds complicated. Well Sungminie, just go with your gut feel. If you think Yesung-oppa is stepping out of his boundary, just tell him straight to his face".

"I have been trying to tell him, but he don't care. He still try to pursue me, and he is always rude to Kyuhyun, eventhough Kyuhyun didn't do anything.  Anyway, yes, I will definitely take action if he step out of his boundary".

The additional scenes that Yesung proposed were the one where Heo Yi-nok (played by Sungmin) got injured and Gil-Dong carried her to a barn. He treated her wounds and because their faces were in close proximity, Gil-Dong ended up kissing her. Original scene was Yi-nok thanking him and Gil-Dong asked her to rest. 

Another additional scene was where the Prince, Chang Hwi, who also likes Yi-nok, helped her to carry rolls of clothing materials, but Gil-Dong intercepted and carried the clothing materials instead, and possessively put his arm around Yi-nok. Original scene was Chang Hwi carried the clothing materials and walked with Yi-nok, telling her stories of his adventures in China. Sungmin thought that the original scene was great and wondered why PD-nim agreed to Yesung-oppa's suggestion.

Anyway, the rehersals went smoothly. Yesung wasn't clinging or overdoing the kissing and hugging scenes. So Sungmin suspected he would do it during the actual performance. She signed. She missed Kyuhyun but didn't want to disturb him. Kyuhyun has told her that he would be in his room doing his work and would also be having a conference call with his project team. He promised that he would be watching her final performance later in the evening. 

Lunch was catered for the whole performance team. Yesung kept on signaling to Sungmin to sit next to him, but she pretended not to see it. She went to the ladies room and when she returned, she was thankful that another actor has sat next to Yesung. She quickly sat next to Yoona and Taeyeon!.

She message her boyfriend to ask him whether he has taken his lunch, but there was no reply. "My workaholic boyfriend! As usual, work until forgot to eat" she said aloud, and out dien her phone. They were having a break after another round of rehersal. 

Suddenly, a cute bouquet of wisterias and roses appeared in front. She was surprised and look up and there he was, her handsome Prince. No wonder he didn't reply her message! He quietly wanted to surprise her! 

"Kyu!!" 

"Hmmm, what was it you were saying? 'My workaholic boyfriend' and hmmm, 'as usual forgot to eat'.... so you've talking behind my back" Kyuhyun . 

"Kyu.... of course I'm worried. Once you are engrossed in you'd work, you forgot about your meals" 

Kyuhyun chukcled and pinched her cheek. "I did eat, my lovely princess. So don't worry too much"  and Kyuhyun pecked Sungmin's lips. 

"Thanks for the flowers! The wisterias are so pretty!!" 

"Kyuhyun-ssi, if you have finished disturbing Sungmin, may I suggest you take your leave so that Sungmin can rest? We are given an hour to rest, not to be disturb by outsiders" Yesung said from the door, standing and leaning against it, with arms foldered across his chest. 

Sungmin ignored Yesung and stood up and hugged Kyuhyun. "I missed you the whole morning. Thank you for dropping by to see me. You are like my battery to recharge me". 

Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin tightly and said "I missed you too" and Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin and then soothed her hair and tucked them neatly at her side. "All the best for the performance later and do give your best. I'll be at the audience watching and supporting you ok". 

"Ok" Sungmin smile sweetly at him.  Both of them totally didn't give a damn that Yesung was still there watching them with annoyed face. 

Kyuhyun walked past Yesung and side glance Yesung before leaving the room. He wanted to lashed out to Yesung "What's your problem? Go and find yourself a girl!" but he decided to hold back his words. He didn't want to create a scene and put Sungmin in a difficult position. 

Sungmin turned around and grab her theatre costume to change, hoping that Yesung would just go away. But he didn't. He just stood there. 

"Oppa, do you mind? I'm changing to my costume" Sungmin said indicating that Yesung should go and should not loiter around when a girl is changing clothing. 

Yesung sighed and went away. Sungmin locked her dressing room and proceeded to change to her costume to get ready for the actual performance. This is it! Their last performance in Kyoto! It has been a wonderful experience performing in a foreign country and she felt honoured to br able to showcase Korean period era to the Japanese and other foreigners. 

The musical performance began on time. The audience love the performance and a lot of the foreigners took pictures every now and then, including Kyuhyun. Other than taking pictures of his beautiful girlfriend, he also ready  took pictures of Yesung hugging or kissing Sungmin to gather evidence in case he went overboard. 

Kyuhyun kept telling himself to think rationally and not to jump to conclusion. However, when Hong Gildong was supposed to carry Yi-nok after she was hurt, Yesung took every opportunity to peck Sungmin's lips and the kissing scene later on became longer than necessary. At one time, Kyuhyun, who used his handphone to capture these scenes in video, got angry with Yesung because Sungmin tried to end the prolonged kiss by pretending to hug him instead, yet Yesung held her chin to kiss her again, which were totally not in the script! 

The audience of course didn't know as they were mainly foreigners, so they clapped and cheers and whistles. When the musical finally ended, they gave the actors and actresses cheerfully loud clap and some tourists even went up the stage to congratulate the performers. 

Kyuhyun was relieved that the performance has ended as he knew how miserable Sungmin would be. He waved at her and gave her a thumbs up to give her some encouragement and to cheer her up by blowing kisses at her. She finally smile and waved back at him.

He planned to lodge an official complain to the producer tomorrow before the cast checkout from the hotel. He has the video and all the evidence to support his complaint. Though he knew the producer might dismissed it as part and parcel of stage acting, Kyuhyun just want it give it a try, at least the producer would know that Yesung has gone overboard.