Sulking

Lipstick

It was raining cats and dogs, but at least the lightning and thunder has subsided. Sungmin had unbuckled Kyuhyun's seat belt and pull him into her arms to calm himself down.

"I'm ok now, Min, thank you" Kyuhyun gently moved out of their embrace and soothed her hair. He smile at her and moved forward to kiss her briefly. He was so thankful that she is very understanding on his condition and has willingly put aside her career to be with him.

"Do you want me to drive, instead?" Sungmin asked with understanding.

"No, I'm ok, really. Shall we go? I'll send you back ok" Kyuhyun said smiling when Sungmin nodded her head, put on his seat belt and started the car.

The rain seemed to be getting lighter. Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun "Kyu, for our wedding, I want to invite all my musical cast, including Yesung-hyung. Hmm, is that ok with you?" Sungmin said carefully, in case Kyuhyun got angry.

"Why him?" Kyuhyun asked without turning his head.

"It wouldn't be nice if I invited everyone but I left him out" Sungmin gave her reason.

"Hmm yeah I do agree that it wouldn't be nice... but, I don't want him to sneek into your bridal room and took photo with you alone" Kyuhyun sounds firm.

Sungmin was quite and then she said softly "Okay" and looked down. He must be kidding right? How could she stopped guest from coming into the bridal room once they knew that the bride is ready. But she chose not to continue this conversation in case it became an argument since Kyuhyun already not happy with Yesung. 

Kyuhyun felt bad for talking like that but he feels that he wouldn't like it if Yesung took photo with his wife with his hand holding her waist! It might happen right? 

"Sorry Min, let's not talk about him okay... " Kyuhyun said while glancing at her.  Now he really felt bad because she looked so sad. Of course he knew that she will have no power to stop guest from taking photo with her, but definitely not him. He don't know why himself, why he felt this way.

Once they reached her house, he parked the car near her front gate and off the engine. He unbuckled her seat belt and pulled her into his arm. "I'm sorry. Don't be sad, okay. I'm not trying to dictate anything and I'm not drawing a line of what I like and what I don't like. I just..."

Sungmin cut him mid-sentence "Kyu, I understand. Don't worry about it" she smile at him, and continued "Drive safely. See you next Saturday for the wedding photo shoot" and she started to move to open the car door. 

Kyuhyun stopped her and pulled her gently  "Why next Saturday...? I want to see you during the weekdays.."

"You need to rest. If we meet everyday, you will go home late and you'll sleep late".

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. So Sungmin is really sad and probably mad at him. "I'll call you later once I reached home, and I do want to see you everyday" and he reached over to kiss her, and said "I love you".

"Okay drive carefully. Goodnight Kyu" and Sungmin left the car and walked to her gate. She turned around and waved at him and went in. Kyuhyun stared at the closing gate for a while, then he started his car and drive on. 

Later that night when he just reached home, he received a text from Sungmin "Kyu, I'm tired. I'm taking a shower and will go straight to bed. We talk tomorrow ok". And Kyuhyun took a deep breath and stared into blank space. What had he done...?

After shower, he sat at his room sofa, and started his group chat with his buddies. He knew that they should normally still up at this hour.

Kyuhyun: Sungmin is mad at me :(

Suho: Ohh, why? Did she caught you looking at another girl? If yes, then, you deserve it!

Kyuhyun: I wasn't, okay... 

Changmin: What happened? 

Minho: You forgot to kiss her?? 

Kyuhyun: I did! 

Minho: Then...? 

Kyuhyun then text them the whole story, minus the part that he got scared of the horrible thunders, of course. 

Changmin: Aishhh Kyu, she wasn't mad at you. I think she just felt sad that you didn't trust her. 

Kyuhyun: You think so? 
And Kyuhyun just realised this!!! 

Minho: I was about to say the same thing! Hyung, you need to trust her. What's wrong with inviting that Yesung-hyung? She got no feelings for him, just being nice since she is inviting the whole cast! 

Kyuhyun: I know, it's my fault then.. Now she didn't want to see me until next Saturday for our photo shoot... :(

Suho: Then you have 1 week to plan your strategies... 

Kyuhyun: I plan to see her everyday.. 

Suho: and...? 

Kyuhyun: You mean I need to plan more strategies?... 

Suho: Guys, tell me again who is getting married here?? Suho put a face palm emoticon. 

Minho: Kyu-dumb-hyung! 
And Minho covered his face with his pillow because he was laughing so hard. 

Suho: Kyu-dumb-hyung, buy flowers for her. Girl's heart will always turn to soft when they see beautiful flowers! 

Kyuhyun: but I plan to see her everyday, so I can't possibly bring flowers everyday... "

Minho: Bring different types of flowers. And Friday should be red rosses.... 
Minho literally face palm himself. 

Changmin: She has no musical now, right? 

Kyuhyun: No, she's helping her mum at the cafe

Minho: Better still! You can get plus points from Mrs Lee since you visited Sungmin with flowers everyday. To her, you will be a super sweet son-in-law! 

Kyuhyun: Will it we work? 

Suho: Haiz hyung, you are excellent in analysing data, but fail miserably in analysing women!! 

Kyuhyun: Shuddup.. 

Changmin: Hahaha! Kyu, maybe mid-week, buy movie tickets and go for a movie... 

Kyuhyun: I'm not sure about that, maybe she didn't want to go out with me... 

Minho: Come on hyung, you two are getting married. This is the sweetest period of your life. Just ask her...!!!!! 

Kyuhyun: Alright alright I will. Thank you guys! 

Suho: Ok let me calculate... consultation fee for 3 of us is about 90,000 Won. To be paid over drinks.. 

Kyuhyun: Ok ok let's go for a drink next Sunday after Church? Lunch and then drinks on me! 

Changmin: On!! 

Suho: Yey Clap clap clap!!! 

Minho: Ok!!! Tell us whether your strategies work okay hyung?!!! Goodnight guys!! 

They all put their goodnight emoticons and Kyuhyun off his phone. He was so tempted to text Sungmin, but she had already said that she would be going straight to bed, so he should get the message that she didn't want to talk to him. 

"Maybe I won't text her at all and let's see if she miss me! I will only appear on Monday evening!" Kyuhyun was smiling to himself. 
So he made up his mind  and went to sleep. 

Sunday's weather was much better, still drizzling but at least not thunder storm. Sungmin was preparing breakfast in the kitchen for her family, before they went to Church. She let her mum sleep longer on Sunday as the cafe is closed. 

She checked her phone, no message from Kyuhyun. Hmm, maybe he is still sleeping. Anyway, he will surely start messaging later and would probably call later after church. 

Morning moved on to afternoon, and afternoon moved on to night. Sungmin felt strange that Kyuhyun didn't text her at all. She felt bad of the way she treated him yesterday but she was sad that it seemed like he didn't trust her. Maybe Kyuhyun became angry after receiving her text last night. Should she text him instead? Should she call him? 

She decided to text him. About 2 hours later, he replied that he was doing his work and that he will call her tomorrow. 

Okay, so Kyuhyun must be mad at her. Now she felt so bad and started missing him terribly. She wanted to apologise and tell him why she was sad and unhappy. She lie down on her bed and cried herself to sleep. 

Sungmin was busy helping her mum at the cafe the next day and it was crowded as usual in the evening as working people started walking in to have drinks. 

"Sungminnie, can you go to the kitchen and cut the brownie? There's no more here" Mrs Lee called Sungmin who was arranging the straws.

"Ok omma" Sungmin said, finishing up the last handful of straws into the canister.  She went to the kitchen area of the cafe and washed her hand. The brownie was hot from the oven and she proceed to cut it. Placing them on a big tray, she put the tray on the rack to bring it outside.

She turned around to walk to the other side of the rack when she suddenly stopped.

In front of her is her handsome prince, Kyuhyun, in dark-coloured suit and holding bouquet of pink tulips, smiling sheepishly at her.

"Kyu!!!!" and Sungmin ran to him and hugged him!!