They are finally married!

Lipstick


"Ready my dear?" Mr Lee patted her hand. 

Talking another deep breath, Sungmin said "Yes Appa!". She turned to look at the video camera and showed the "V" sign and smile at Suho through her veil. She giggled too when Minho snapped her foto with her father before the door opened. 

The door opened and she could hear the Wedding March being played. Ohhhh, the feeling was extraordinary! So this was it, she would be leaving her singlehood to start her marriage life. She would no longer would be known as Miss Lee Sungmin, but Mrs Cho Sungmin. She walked slowly with her father and smile to the guests. 

She waved at her musical friends, including Yesung who smile and nodded his head, she waved to school friends, and to her family and relatives, and also to her soon to be in-laws too. Everybody was on their feet, clapping and cheering for her. The aisle was lined up with cute children, all from Kyuhyun's relatives side, throwing petals of red and pink roses as she walked along the aisle with her father. 

Sungmin glanced at her mother who was dabbing her eyes. Her father whispered to her "Don't look at your mother, else you will start crying too. I told her not to cry, yet she still cry!!". Sungmin chuckled and whispered back "Maybe she cried because she saw you looking very handsome up here" she giggled. Her father laughed softly too!

Kyuhyun looked so dashingly handsome, and now walking slowly towards them. Changmin was equally handsome and smiling and  giving her a thumbs up. 

Kyuhyun bowed at his soon to be father-in-law, and politely reached out his hand to accept Sungmin's hand. 

Sungmin's father jokingly asked her "Should I give your hand to him?" 

Sungmin giggled "Appa...." 

Kyuhyun chuckled too. "May I take Sungmin's hand, Abunim?" 

"Oh course, my handsome son-in-law. If I don't give her hand to you, I think she will kill me..." Mr Lee laughed, followed by both Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Mr Lee handed over Sungmin's hand to Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun bowed slightly and accepted Sungmin's hand, and then brought it to his lips to kiss it. Then he slowly lifted up Sungmin's veil and pushed it gently behind her head, and bend forward to kiss her forehead. Sungmin blushed shyly while the guests cheered and clapped their hands, and Mr Lee stepped down to take his seat next to his wife. Kyuhyun offered his arm to Sungmin, and after she put her hand at his arm, they started walking towards the altar. All the whole, Suho captured everything on his video. 

The wedding ceremony officially started and the priest gave a speech and thereafter confirmed their full names. He asked whether they have the rings with them and Kyuhyun nudged Changmin to show the ring to the priest. Changmin jokingly tried to find the rings in his left pants' pocket, then right pants'pocket, then at the back pocket... and when everybody started laughing, he took the ring box from his blazer pocket, and laughed at Kyuhyun, who by now have that "I'll kill you" look!. Minho was laughing his head off until he has to bend down holding his stomach. Still smiling, Changmin showed the ring-for-the-bride to the priest, and at the same time, Ryeowook showed the ring-for-the-groom to the priest. 

The wedding vows was next, followed by the exchanged of rings. And then finally, the priest came to the part where everybody was waiting for "I now pronounce you.. man and wife..., and you may kiss the bride!". When Kyuhyun gently pulled Sungmin towards him and kissed her, all the guests stood up and cheered for the beautiful newlyweds! 

They signed their marriage cert at the altar, and they were finally married!!! Their parents went to the altar to hug both of them and then Minho gathered them to take family photos. Relatives and friends followed and lastly, Kyuhyun's best friends! Sungjin helped to snap their photos, a few shots with Sungmin and thd rest of the shots just the guys! 

"Hyung, all the best for tonight!" Minho said, patting Kyuhyun's arm.

Suho chipped in "And don't text us asking what should you do because you don't know how to start..!" 

Kyuhyun playfully punched him and checked whether Sungmin heard about it or not. Luckily she was busy talking with her musical friends. They all laughed, and Kyuhyun said "Anyway, thanks Minho, for being the cameraman, and thanks Suho for being the videoman!!" and he turned to Changmin "Thanks Chwang!! Eventhough I thought you really forgot about the ring!"  and they were all laughing again recalling the ring incident. 

"So all ready to fly to Gold Coast tomorrow?" Changmin asked Kyuhyun. Initially when he heard that Kyuhyun would be seconded to Gold Coast, he felt sad that Kyuhyun would be so far away from them, but since they would be planning to visit him, so now he felt better. Hopefully their plan would materialised. 

"Yup, bags all packed. I left them at my parent's house. So after we checked out from the hotel tomorrow, we'll go back home and my dad will drive us to Incheon".

"Hyung, we'll go to Incheon too. We meet you there" Minho told Kyuhyun what they had plan. 

"Okayy that's great! Meet us at Korean Air area. I checked in our bags then we can go for a drink?" 

"Alright!!!" Suho gave his both thumbs up. "Okay hyung, we all better go the hotel. You and Sungmin-ssi need to rest first. We see you at your wedding reception!" 

"Yeah, okay see you all later" Kyuhyun waved at them. He turned to Sungmin and gently held her arm. "We need to go the hotel already" he said softly. 

"Oh yes, ladies, we see you at the reception, okay?" Sungmin told her friends. She waved at them and Kyuhyun bowed slightly and helped Sungmin with her dress. They got into their "Just Married" car and Kyuhyun drove to the hotel. 

"Tired?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin when she rested her head on Kyuhyun's shoulder. 

"Mmmmm... a little.. and we still have the wedding reception" 

"Ok just rest a bit, I wake you up when we reach the hotel" 

Sungmin actually fall asleep and seeing how peaceful she slept, Kyuhyun couldn't bear to wake her up. He carried his bride to the temporary room where they would be changing their attire. 

"Ohhh I'm sorry, Kyu!! Ohmygod, did I slept all the way?" Sungmin said when she woke up and realised she was already in the changing room. 

Kyuhyun walked to her at the sofa, carrying a glass of warm water "It's okay, here, drink a bit. The waiter brought us food, hmmm.. tea-break kind of food. Do you want to eat now?" he said, looking at her face lovingly. He had removed her veil and gloves, and she still looked so beautiful in her just-woke-up face. 

"Yeah, I'm hungry. We still have...." she checked Kyuhyun's watch "about one and a half hour to eat and get ready". 

Kyuhyun nodded, took the glass and kissed her briefly, and got up to bring over the food. The big platter has sandwiches, muffins, peach tarts and cookies. There were 2 cups of coffee too and a jug of warm plain water. Kyuhyun told her there is an adjoining washroom, so Sungmin got up to wash her hand. She nearly trip as she forgot that she was still wearing her wedding dress! 

Kyuhyun reached out to hold her. "Heyyyy you okay?" 

Sungmin laughed at her silliness "Yeah, I forgot that I'm still in my wedding dress haha" she held on to Kyuhyun who walked with her to the washroom. Her husband was so attentive, she smile to herself and said again "husband". Yes, my dearest husband, Kyuhyun. 

"You want to remove your dress, first? Change into teeshirt and shorts" Kyuhyun suggested, which brought Sungmin's attention back to her dress. 

"Ermmmm, yeah I guess so.." 

"Come I'll help you.." 

"Err Kyu, I..." Sungmin felt shy undressing in front of Kyuhyun. 

Realising the situation, Kyuhyun smile teasingly "Ohhh, but we are husband and wife, my dear, so you don't have to be shy. I promise.. I just want to help you..." Kyuhyun put up his hand to show that he is sincere. 

Sungmin giggled softly. She needed to go to the washroom and it kinda impossible with the wedding dress. "Ok can you help to unhook the silver hook and pull down the zipper?" Sungmin said shyly. 

Kyuhyun said "Hold on, I take your teeshirt first from your bag" and he went to pull out a light pink teeshirt and a dark pink short from Sungmin's bag. He placed them on the bench next to where Sungmin was standing and then turned his attention to his dearest wife. 

He purposely ped her wedding dress slowly and let his knuckles touched her bare skin. Then he kissed her shoulder and chuckled when Sungmin giggled and said "Kyuuuuu..." 

"Ok, more later" Kyuhyun . He helped her removed her dress completely and passed her the shorts and teeshirt. 

Sungmin turned to him and hugged him "Thank you!!" and quickly let go and ran to the washroom! 

Kyuhyun laughed at her cuteness. He took some food for her and poured two cups of coffee. They need to eat fast before Ryeowook comes in to help Sungmin to get ready. Kyuhyun just need to change into black suits and he could do it in the wash room later. 

The wedding dinner started with the handsome MC, Changmin, introduced the background of the newlyweds. And then they showed the church wedding earlier, for those guests who could not attend. When he received a cue from Minho that the newlyweds were ready, he requested all guests to rise to welcome the newlyweds. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's welcome the gorgeous groom Mr Cho Kyuhyun and his wife, the beautiful bride Mrs Cho Sungmin!!"
And the door opened while everybody stood up and clapped, whistle, cheered and threw confetti as Kyuhyun and Sungmin walked in. The newlyweds were waving their hands and smiling happily at everyone. 

Everybody were enjoying the food when the MC announced that there would be a surprise item. The lights were suddenly off, and amidst the "woah" and "oohhhh", the spotlight was on Kyuhyun, who was holding a mike and was standing behind Sungmin's chair. And he started singing!! 

The song was 그게 좋은거야 (Time With You) and even Sungmin was surprised! She looked back at Kyuhyun, who held her hand and gently coax her to stand up. And  he sang so beautifully. His voice was so dreamy, and he looked lovingly at Sungmin as he sang:

Walking on a breezy path
I suddenly felt your slight touch
Once from that warmth, twice from your smile
I laughed

On that flowery path, you and me
I remember the times we walked together
When did you come and become
Such a precious person to me?

Hey, when I look at you, I know
My heart still blossoms for you
As if it’s just our world
I’m sure you know my heart, that unique smile of yours
That’s what’s good, that’s my truth

Walking where the breeze lingers
I stop for a moment
You’re still by my side
And I want to be with you forever

I hope my heart reaches you
I’m filled with you

Hey, when I look at you, I know
My heart still blossoms for you
As if it’s just our world
I’m sure you know my heart, that unique smile of yours
That’s what’s good, that’s my truth

That unique smile of yours that loves me
That’s what’s good, that’s my truth

I look at your warm heart
And I want to keep walking through that place
This moment is colored with you, you and me
That’s what’s good

Kyuhyun's love and the way he sang it for Sungmin brought tears to her eyes and she smile lovingly through her tears at her husband. Kyuhyun wipe her tears with his handkerchief and kissed her in front of everyone, causing everyone to cheers happily for them. 

To Sungmin, this was the most beautiful night in her life...