Goodbye Sydney

Lipstick

 

They video-called Sungmin's parents and both Sungmin and her mother was so excited to see each other! Sungmin showed how big her tummy was and promised them that they would meet soon.

"When are you leaving Sydney?" Mr Lee asked Kyuhyun.

"We'll drive back tomorrow but the jouney is very long, so we will only reach Gold Coast the following day. We'll do a stopover so that Min can rest" Kyuhyun explained to his father-in-law.

"I see. Have a safe journey home and we'll see you soon" Mr Lee said.

"Yes abunim, will do, thank you!" Kyuhyun nodded. "Oh yes, I have arrange for a mini bus to pick you two up tomorrow at 10am, to visit a few tourist places. So you two go down for breakfast first, then just wait at the apartment driveway. A yellow minibus will pick you up, ok. The driver's name is Tony" Kyuhyun explained to them.

"Wow that's great! Thank you very much, Kyu!" Mrs Lee felt so grateful and happy.

"Okay see you two soon! Love you" Sungmin waved at them and they ended the video call. 

"Kyu, can we go back to the shoe shop tomorrow morning before we drive back? I want to get shoes for omma and appa" 

"Do you know their sizes?" 

"Yes I know. So, we can drop by?" 

"Of course my love" Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around his wife. "Hmmm...., our last night as a couple on holiday, before we drove back" Kyuhyun kissed her cheek. 

Sungmin smile and pinched his nose. Of course she knew what her husband wanted but she was feeling hungry.

"I want to eat the buns first..." she said and showed her tongue at her gorgeous husband. 

Kyuhyun laughed "Should we order room service? Order something nice..?" 

"It's expensive..." Sungmin glanced at him while munching a bun. She didn't want Kyuhyun to waste money but the thought of having delicious food, made her suddenly crave for it! 

"It's our last night here in Sydney. I don't mind spending some money on delicious food!" he grinned and reached for the room service menu on the small coffee table. 

They both looked through the list and selected some delicious looking food but too costly. 

"I want lobster roll with bacon and margherita pizza!!" Sungmin pointed to the menu excitedly. 

"Okay and I will order lambshank in red sauce, and rice! Let me call the room service" he grinned, and walked to the study desk to make the call. 

Kyuhyun placed their order and after putting down the phone, he told his wife that they would send in an hour's time.  "So, my dear wifey, that should be enough time for us to do something...." he raised his eyebrows. 

Sungmin giggled and put one hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder and one hand massaging his crotch. 

He kissed her and carefully led her to their king-size bed. Once their clothes were off, Kyuhyun started kissing her again downwards "Mmmm... your is getting bigger!"

"You better claim them first before you loose them to our kids" she said and then squeel in delight because he started each .  And his hands moved to her opening. 

"Kyu...  ahhhhhh I'm getting wettt..." she squeelled and unconsciously opened her legs wider. "Kyu please, please come in... I want to feel you... arrrhhhhh" 

"Min, tell me if your tummy feels uncomfortable okay?" he asked with full of care while kissing her tummy then went to her opening and started it. 

"Ohmygod Kyu... , ohhh Kyu, ohmygod yes...it feels so good!! Ohmygod ohmygod I'm reaching... Kyu please, please come in..." she practically begging him. 

Kyuhyun reached over to kiss her tummy and then kissed her lips, and positioned himself to enter her. He started moving and everytime he pushed in, his wife scream in ecstasy. 

"Shhhh..." he because she was too noisy, but he was reaching too, so he reached for the TV remote and switch it on. He turned his attention back to his wife and bend down to kissed her . And started moving again. 

The good thing about making love during pregnancy was that they could do it anytime because his wife would not have any menses, but the bad thing was, the tummy was getting bigger, so he couldn't be on top of her after his discharged. 

Both of them ended up screaming each others' name during their and they giggled and kissed again and again. 

"Let's have a quick bath before the food come?" Kyuhyun pulled out and pecked her lips. 

"Pull me up..." Sungmin put her arms up for her hubby to pull her. 

Kyuhyun chucked and carried her instead. Though she was heavier now with her tummy, she was still considered as light weight to him. She didn't really put on so much weight so far, during her pregnancy, except her tummy and of course, and her colleagues at the library even complimented her that she was still slim and pretty! 

The room service came just in time after they had showered and put on their sweaters and tidy up the bed. 

Kyuhyun pulled over the study table's chair and made sure that his wife was comfortable sitting on it, then he himself sat at the edge of the bed. 

"Mmmmm this lobster roll is super yummy!" Sungmin was munching and repeatedly saying that it was yummy like there was no tomorrow!! 

"Okayyyy I believe you!" Kyuhyun laughed at his cute wife. "There's a lobster restaurant in Gold Coast too, you know, and should have lobster roll. Maybe we try that place with your parents? I will find out exactly where it is" 

"Ohh woww yes! I want to try!!!" Sungmin gave a "yay" fist and laughed. 

Kyuhyun took photos of Sungmin eating the lobster roll because she looked so cute, pinched her nose, and wiped because of the crumbs. 

They enjoyed their dinner and they discussed about the drive home. Kyuhyun planned to stopover at Nelson Bay "and we can stay 1 night there, and watch dolphins and whales. But provided they allow pregnant women onboard" Kyuhyun told her. 

"Wow that's nice!!! But you have to hold me, in case of strong winds and I lost my balance" she giggled. 

"I'll keep you in my arms" Kyuhyun joked. "But seriously, some cruise ship don't allow pregnant women for safety sake. So let's see first"

"Okayyy. Then after Nelson Bay?" Sungmin asked, opening as Kyuhyun fed her with a cut piece of his lamb shank. She gave him a thumbs up! 

"We can stop over at Grafton. It's a small town famous for purple jacaranda flowers. I just want to rest and sleep and we continue with our journey after breakfast" Kyuhyun told her and Sungmin nodded. 

"From there, we drive all the way back to Gold Coast..." Kyuhyun smile at her. 

"You will be tired. Maybe we just do short rest stop in between?" Sungmin suggested. 

"You are my battery, Min! As long as I can hug you, I will feel refresh!!" Kyuhyun grinned, teasing his wife, earning her giggles. 

They tidy up the plates and Kyuhyun pushed out the service table outside their door. Sungmin switched on the TV and Kyuhyun joined her. 

The movie was in Italian but with English subtitles. It was about a tenant who started to have an affair with the wife as the husband was often away on business trip. So there were numerous juicy scenes and when Kyuhyun started kissing his wife, things got out of control, and ended up, they have their own juicy scenes! 

Next morning, when they went down for breakfast, they couldn't stop laughing because they were trying to guess how the movie ended. Both of them fell asleep after their love making and didn't continued watching. 

Before they checkout, they went to buy shoes for Sungmin parents and promised Noah that they would stay in touch. 

As they left Sydney, Sungmin smile and felt so happy and contented that they had spent quality time together, before the twins arrived. 

"Bye Sydney! See you again with our kids" she waved at the Sydney Opera House and at Sydney Harbour Bridge. It has been a memorable holiday and she loved every second of it!!