Hogwarts

Lipstick

Yesung-oppa! Have you been following us?" Sungmin said with surprised.

"I'm not! I just so happened to extend my holidays too and decided to visit USJ. I'm touring Osaka. But come to think of it, we two have the same passion! Harry Potter!" Yesung chuckled. 

"Thank you for pulling me to safely, oppa, but I beg you not to follow us anymore".

"I am not following you!! You can go back to your boyfriend now. Think he's looking for you" Yesung sneered and using his head to point to Kyuhyun's direction.

Kyuhyun was looking for Sungmin while carrying two mugs of butterbeer.

"Ohh there you are!! Here, try this!" Kyuhyun said after spotting his girlfriend coming out from a souvenir shop.

Sungmin smile sweetly and accepted the drink. She has decided not to tell Kyuhyun about Yesung so that it would not dampen his mood. He was already not happy with Yesung.

"Wow, this is nice!!! What about the mug? Can we keep it?"

"Yup, they sold the drinks with the mugs. We can wipe them and brought them back. Later in the souvenir shop we can ask for extra carrier bag and put them in my haversack".

"Hmm, let's go to the other souvenir shop, Kyu. There's nothing much in this one" Sungmin said, steering Kyuhyun to the other direction, away from Yesung. They walked towards Hogwarts. 

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a magnificent area reproducing the world from the Harry Potter stories on an overwhelming scale and with meticulous attention to detail. Here, visitors can fully immerse themselves in the world that they saw in the movies, and experience a truly extraordinary journey.

Hogwarts castle is an iconic feature of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Inside Hogwarts Castle, Kyuhyun and Sungmin explore the classrooms and corridors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, including Dumbledore's office and the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom.

In Hogsmeade, a village where wizards reside, there is an array of shops frequented by students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Sungmin was so happy walking along the path and visited every shop. 

They had a fun time at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. 
With ultra-realistic images, visitors can go beyond reality without 3D glasses. With even more powerful magic effects, both of them could feel the dragon’s heat and the Dementor’s chill as they encounter visitors!!! Kyuhyun loved it and kept holding Sungmin's hand as they experience the reality and the thrill of a new dimension in the wizarding world that unfolds 360 degrees around them as they 'join' Harry and friends on an unforgettable sensory adventures! 

"Wow, Kyu, that was awesome!!!! I love it!!" Sungmin said excitedly. 

"Yes, it was. Should we go for 2nd round later??!!! Are you hungry? Let's grab something to eat first" Kyuhyun pulled her along. 

Sungmin thought she saw Yesung but when she turned her head, he wasn't there. Maybe it was just her imagination. 

Even when they were eating in a cafe, she thought she saw a glimpse of him. She scolded herself and told herself "Just ignore him. Don't spoil your day!" 

Noticing that Sungmin was suddenly quiet, Kyuhyun asked "What's wrong, is it the food?" 

"No, no, the food is ok" she should tell him, right? She sighed, and said "Actually Yesung-hyung is here too. I bumped into him when you were queuing for the butterbeer"

"What?!! He followed us??" 

"He said he wasn't. He was touring Osaka. I'm sorry Kyu, I didn't mean to hide it from you. I just didn't want to spoil our day" 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath to calm himself down. "I'm not sure what is his real agenda but if he wasn't following us, why can't he just say hi to us? Why was he trying to hide himself from us"

"I really don't know. Off and on, I thought I saw a glimpse of him, but when I turn my head to look, he wasn't there".

"Hmm, let's ignore him. We just go for another round of Forbidden Journey and then we go back to Kyoto?" 

"Ok" Sungmin smile, remembering that they need to catch the Shinkansen train back to Kyoto. 

On the train platform at Universal  City Station, Sungmin sensed that Yesung was watching. She wasn't sure, she just sense it. Turning to Kyuhyun, she said with a sweet smile "As promised, you'll get another hug!! And Kyu, thank you for bring me to USJ!!. I really, really enjoyed it so much!!!" Sungmin put his arms on Kyuhyun's neck and hugged him. 

Kyuhyun smile and couldn't resist her sweetness, put her slight away and kissed her briefly "You are welcome!! I'm happy that you are happy" and put his arm around her waist to pull her nearer to him again. "I wish we can tour Japan longer, but too bad we are left with one more day and then have to fly back home. I would love to spend more time with you" Kyuhyun pulled her into his arms again "Shall we go far far away for our honeymoon?" 

"Kyu...." Sungmin pulled away and playfully punched him on his chest. 

"What's wrong with saying that? We must plan early, and save money, my dearest fiancee...." Kyuhyun laughed while catching her hand to stop her from punching him. 

"I haven't even tell my family about our engagement...."

They board the train and got seats. Putting his arm around Sungmin, Kyuhyun said "Shall I visit your family the following weekend? I want to officially ask for your hand" 

"You have to discuss this with your family first Kyu. They need to know too" 

"Yes, of course. But my family adores you, so there is no problem. If both families are ok, we just need to set a date. I like autumn" 

"Autumn?" 

"Yeah, I love autumn. It's peaceful, and lovely, with falling leaves in different colours". 

"I'm ok with any season"

Kyuhyun smile lovingly at her and kissed her temple. 

Somewhere in the other side of the train, someone was looking at them with jealousy...