Nobody But You

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Himchan’s POV*

Youngjae, Daehyun, D.O., and Kai stayed at the Lee’s home for a week so that Jae and D.O. could rest before returning home.

I was glad that Youngjae moved in with us, he’s a good addition to the team and keeps Zelo Company whenever the three of us went out. We taught him how to fight and hunt, he’s not very good, but he’ll get the hang of it over time…over a long time. We had Jaehwan stay at Lord Junghyuk place for a few months until Youngjae is able to control his vampire. He was completely against it of course, but he gave in not wanting to risk Jaehwan’s life.

Kikwang and Zelo obviously got in trouble for sneaking out to the fight. Zelo isn’t allowed to go out anywhere without Bang for a year (which I don’t see how that’s a punishment when this has been a thing for two years already, but Yongguk claims that he’ll give Zelo more freedom after his so called punishment is over). And Kikwang isn’t allowed to go out period for two years.

“I feel bad for Zelo and Kikwang.” Youngjae said while I was explaining how the vampire world works, to him. “They can’t do anything.” He said. “That’s because they were unlucky enough to become mates with psycho, possessive, purebloods.” I whispered. Youngjae chuckled in agreement. “What are you guys talking about?” Daehyun asked hopping over the couch squishing in between Jae and I. “Nothing that concerns you.” I said.

Ever since Youngjae moved in, Daehyun has always been getting into his business, and it’s only been a week since they came from the Lee’s home.

“Hey Youngjae, ae you done learning boring stuff from Himchan?” Daehyun asked. “Wae?” Youngjae questioned. “Because it’s time to train with me now.” Daehyun said. I just rolled my eyes. Youngjae tapped his chin as if to think about it. “No.” He finally answered. “Bwoh?!” Daehyun reacted, not expecting that answer. I chuckled a little.

“Why not?” He questioned. “Because I enjoy talking to Himchan. He’s a really cool person.” Youngjae said, messing with the elder. “WHAT?! Himchan is boring compared to me! He’s only fun to mess with.” Daehyun spat. I scoffed at him, not believing that he just said that.

“Mmm…I don’t think so. I think you’re only fun to mess with.” Youngjae said. “A-Aigoo. Yah! Yoo Youngjae! I’m your mate!” Daehyun was now getting frustrated. I couldn’t help but snicker a little at him, he was getting a taste of his own medicine. “Yeah, I know. You don’t have to remind me Daehyun.” Youngjae shrugged indifferently.

Daehyun jumped to his feet. Fine be that way then. I am going to hang out with Jongup, he’s meeting us…I mean ME. At the Lee’s house.” Daehyun said slipping on his brown leather jacket. “Jongup?” Youngjae popped up hearing the werewolf’s name.

“Uh-huh, I would invite you but, you’re too busy having ‘fun’ with Himchan.” He said. “Ah! Daehyun don’t be like this…I haven’t seen Jongup since the day after the fight (which was about two weeks ago).” Youngjae said. After the fight Jongup had returned home to his pack. My eyes down casted, he didn’t say good bye, well not to me at least…not like it matters.

“Should of thought about that before. I’m leaving now…bye.” And with that Daehyun left the manor. “Yah! Daehyun! I’m his friend. He’s not gonna want to see just you!” Youngjae called stomping to his feet. He grabbed his yellow cloak and quickly made his way to the door. “I’ll be back Himchan!” he called before dashing out.

“Yeah…” I said weakly after the door closed.

I sighed, slouching in the leather couch. I still haven’t forgotten Jongup, I was still angry and hurt. Just as I was about to accept my feelings, just as he gave me hope…this happens.

He could’ve at least told me before, than allowing me to have feelings for him while knowing that he had feelings for me too. I felt stupid when I found out. I felt like a complete idiot. Jongup is an Alpha?! Oh my gosh! There’s no way we could be together. That’s…that’s impossible! That’s psycho…and I fell for him. He led me on knowing this and knowing sooner or later that I’d find out.

“You should just forgive him.” A deep voice said interrupting my thoughts. I lolled my head back in irritation. “What do you want Bang? I know that you don’t care.” I said.

“What makes you say that I don’t care?” He scoffed. “Why would you be here talking to me about my problems instead of spending your free time with Zelo?” I remarked, proving my point. “You’re right…but I am the leader of this clan and you are a member, and I need to take care of my clan members.” He said.

“Bull…I’m the one who takes care of the clan emotionally. You’re the one that does all the fighting stuff and vampire affair stuff.” I snarled. “I can take care of my own problems.” I muttered. “Exactly. But you can’t possibly do everything. You need somebody to watch out for your well-being as well ‘emotionally.’” He said.

I raised an eyebrow at this. “And you’re saying that person is you?” I said a bit thrown off. “No.” He said. Figured.

“That person is Jongup.” He said.

“What?!” I nearly screeched.

“It’s obvious that you like him and that he likes you. I don’t pay much attention to him, but even I noticed.” He said.

“Wh-What?! Has your head been in the clouds the pass couple of weeks? Or did you have a taste of Bad Blood? Jongup is an Alpha!” I reminded. “I know.” He shrugged. “Sooo…” I urged. “I mean if he’s willing to like you back, then I don’t see what the problem is. The only thing is where you choose to live, whether you choose to leave us and join his pack whenever it’s time for him to take over or he leaves and join us. Either way I won’t disown you.” He shrugged nonchalant.

I sighed in frustration. “It’s more complicated than that.” I said. “Is it?” He questioned. I just looked at him, getting even more irritated. “Yes! And you know it!” “It doesn’t have to be.”

I looked away from him, not responding. “Whelp, times up. Now I’m going to spend the rest of my time with Zelo now.” And with that he vanished. I sighed for the nth time, alone. Why does it have to be Jongup? Why?

 

 

-One Month Later-

 

Youngjae was jittery as the five of us walked through the snow. “Are you cold?” Daehyun asked the younger concerned. “No…I mean yes, but that’s now why I’m jittery. I can’t wait to see Jaehwan.” Youngjae said happily. “You’re never this excited to see me.” Daehyun said, playfully pouting.

Youngjae just looked at him in disbelief. “He’s my brother Daehyun, and I haven’t seen him in over a month.” Youngjae said. “I know~…I was just

Please log in to read the full chapter