What U Do

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Daehyun’s POV*

The past week was a y week. Ever since that incident when we first met Youngjae and his friends Youngjae has been ignoring me! Was he really that mad? I understand him being mad for a couple of days, but not a whole entire week!

He must be really close to his friends. What I did was really stupid and rude anyway. How am I going to go to his own home and judge his friends and hit one of them?! That was so out of character, I don’t know what even came over me. But you can’t blame me completely for my actions. I mean, one of his friends is a werewolf, a vampire’s top natural enemy. And the other was involved with the Beast clan, our ultimate enemies. But he won’t even allow me in his room at night anymore! He locked the window!

“Waaaaahhhh~!” I whined in despair, hanging upside down diagonally on the leather couch of our home. “Would you stop laying there like it’s the end of the world?” Himchan remarked passing by. “But it is~. Youngjae is still mad at me.” I whined.

“I mean…You shouldn’t have hit his friend.” The elder said. I frowned. “That was kind of funny when he slapped you in the back of your neck. You should’ve seen your face.” Zelo laughed walking down the stairs, joining us in the family room. “You ready?” Himchan asked the maknae. Zelo nodded.

I quickly sat up looking at the two. “Where are you guys going?” I asked. “To Jae’s house.” Himchan simply answered. “What?! Without me!?” I nearly screeched.

The elder just simply nodded. “We feel that it’s better that you get Youngjae to forgive you before you come and visit again.” Zelo explained. I whimpered, falling back on the couch. “How am I going to even see him when his window is locked?” I said. “Go through the front door like a normal person.” Himchan remarked. “Or maybe I can climb through Jaehwan’s window!” I thought out loud. “Naw~…he might get scared, and that’ll make Youngjae even more mad at me.” I pouted. Himchan just shook his head. “Good luck. We’ll catch you later.” He said and with that he and Zelo walk out the manor. I shot back up, hitting my fist in the palm of my hand with determination. “I have to make it up to him.”

“But what should I do?” I thought to myself pacing back and forth. “Should I take him somewhere I suggested talking to myself. “Naw, I’ve already taken him to tons of places.” I said rejecting the idea. I should get him something.” I said tapping my chin. “But what should I get him? He doesn’t want anything, except to get Kikwang back…but I can’t do that. That’ll put everyone in danger.” I continued to think aloud to myself.

Just then a new idea appeared in my head. I can buy him some nice things and say my apology while making a big scene! “Perfect!” I sang before murmuring an incantation, in which I vanished from the manor and appeared in the market with my black cloak on, the hood over my head.

I roamed around the market, looking at the items they had to offer. But I wasn’t pleased with anything I saw. “Maybe I should go to the Kingdoms market.” I said to myself accidentally bumping into someone. “Oh sorry my b-…wait. Jongin?”

I was surprised to see the said vampire. “Daehyun.” He said. I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously. “You guys aren’t here to start any trouble…are you?” I asked. He looked at me, narrowing his eyes back at me. “What me or the rest of my clan do is none of your business.” He spoke coldly. He doesn’t like me. Ever since I almost fed on Kyungsoo he’s hated me. I apologized but he never forgave me. I mean…he really can’t blame me. How was I supposed to know? I don’t keep up with his life affairs…and he never claimed him at the time so I didn’t know he was in a so called “relationship”.

“So…I’m guessing you’re alone?” I assumed, looking around seeing that there was no other Exo members around. He looked a bit thrown off looking around himself. “Wh-Where did he go?” I heard him murmur to himself. “Kyungsoo!” he called, leaving me to go off and find the human. I chuckled to myself before murmuring another incantation that took me to the Kingdom’s large and fancy market.

As I roamed around the place I thought of Kyungsoo’s and Jongin’s relationship. Jongin is a vampire and Kyungsoo is a human and they’re mates. But humans and vampires can’t really be together, not to mention that Kyungsoo is a human living with eleven other vampires! “How can that be?” I thought out loud looking at a flower stand. “Hhmmm…I should get him a banquet of yellow flowers. Yeah…that’ll add some pizzazz to my little scene.” I said happily, walking up to the floral stand.

They’ve been together for two years now and they haven’t had any problems. Well, none that I’ve heard of. I wonder how they make it work. Kyungsoo seems perfectly fine. I ordered the flowers and leaned against the stand waiting for them. “Huuuuh…I can’t be thinking of that now. I don’t even know if he has feelings for me yet.” I sighed smiling to myself. “But, I’ll get him to like me.” I said running my fingers through my hair.

I might be getting ahead of myself. I’ve only known him for a little over two months and I already want to make him my mate and that’s a lifelong thing. And we’re not even dating! “Here you go sir.” The stand owner said interrupting my thoughts. “Oh…um thank you.” I said receiving the large banquet of flowers. “That’s a lot of flowers…must be for someone special.” She said.

I nodded, “It’s more of an apology gift.” I chuckled slightly. She nodded in understanding. “Well…good luck. Hwaiting!” she encouraged. “Thank you.” I thanked gratefully, with that I roamed around the rest of the royal market.

The place was very nice and offered different fun activities to do as well, other than to just shop. “Hhmmm…maybe next time we travel we can come here. Keep it simple.” I said to myself. I found a tailor stand that sold all different kinds of cloaks. I decided to buy Youngjae a yellow one since he didn’t have one. Everybody needs a cloak! “Hhmmm…Should I get something else?” I thought carefully about it. “Aha! A stuffed animal!” I perked up running to another stand.

I bought a brown teddy bear, this time with a white bow tie, since white is my favorite color. I also bought Jaehwan one with a blue bow tie, figuring that he would want one too.

Once I finished making my purchases I returned back to the manor and dumped everything in my room on top of my bed. I stood there proudly at the items. “Tonight, Youngjae shall forgive me.” I announced excitedly. Hhmmm…the only thing now is figuring out a way to get in his house.

I can’t go through the front with all of this, it would be too awkward. I can always slip through the back door, but it may be locked. I sighed to myself. I’m going to need Himchan’s help. I muttered another incantation and appeared at the side of Youngjae’s house.

His window was wide open and I could hear people chattering. I climbed up the wall and peaked through the window and saw Zelo, Himchan, Youngjae, and Jongup were all in there enjoying themselves. I stayed there for a while, waiting for the perfect moment to get either Zelo’s or Himchan’s attention. Luckily nobody noticed me, they were way too busy having fun. -.-

Himchan stood by the window sill his back facing me. I smirked. Perfect.

I jumped and covered Himchan’s mouth, pulling him out the window within a split second. Zelo was the only one who saw me. I motioned him to keep quiet before I jumped to the ground joining Himchan.

“What the he-,” I quickly cupped my hand over his mouth. “Shhh, don’t yell. Someone is going to hear us.” I spoke in a hushed tone. Himchan removed my hand and dusted himself off. “What do you want?” He asked still not appreciating being pulled out of the window and hitting the ground. “I need your help.” I said. “I’m listening.” He folded his arms.

“Okay…I need you to help me sneak into Youngjae’s house. I’m going to apologize tonight.” I began. He raised an eyebrow, listening intently.

“When you and Zelo leave tonight, don’t actually leave. Stay behind in the back of the house and wait till everyone falls asleep, but stay hidden.” I instructed. “What?” He said. “You want me to stay in their backyard until they fall asleep? That’s creepy Daehyun.” “Wait, wait. Just let me finish. I need you to make sure that the back door remains unlocked and cracked open until everyone is fast asleep. Then you can come back to the manor and tell me, then I’ll go ins

Please log in to read the full chapter