Rendezvous

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Youngjae's POV*

The next day there wasn’t much work to do so we ended up having free time the second half of the day. I met Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo at the fields in the usual spot we hung out at.

“Hey Jae!” Zelo greeted happily as I sat down beside Jongup. “Hey Zelo.” I returned the greeting. “Hm where’s Daehyun?” Himchan asked, noticing that he wasn’t with me. “He’s hanging out with Sooyoung.” I answered. Himchan’s and Zelo’s eyes both widened. “She’s back?” Himchan said sounding shocked. I nodded. “Who’s Sooyoung?” Jongup asked innocently.

“Just some vampire chick that Daehyun has known for a long time. She’s ugly.” Himchan brushed off. “Oh~…” Jongup said, actually believing him. “Of course she’s ugly, compared to Himchan that is.” Zelo said sarcastically. Himchan just rolled his eyes. Jongup chuckled at the two.

“She’s actually super pretty.” Zelo said. “But no one is as pretty as Himchan. Or that’s what he thinks. That’s why he says she’s ugly.” Zelo clarified for the werewolf.

“I never said that!” Himchan defended. “You think it though.” Zelo said. “No I don’t. I just don’t particularly care for her. I mean, who disappears for like 5 to 6 years and suddenly comes back like nothing happened.” Himchan said. “True.” Zelo nodded in agreement.

“I don’t really trust her. She’s kind of off.” Himchan said. “Daehyun is off too, that’s probably why they get along so well.” Zelo joked, only to receive a head shake from the elder. “How long has Sooyoung and Daehyun known each other? How close are they?” I questioned. “Um, I don’t really know how long they’ve known each other, but they were close friends before I met Daehyun.” Himchan answered.

That didn’t really help, considering that I don’t know how long Himchan and Daehyun have known each other, but I guess it’s been for a while. “They’re really close. They could be siblings, that’s how close they are. Sooyoung has a huge crush on Daehyun.” Himchan went on becoming more hesitant. “Daehyun used to like her as well…and was about to ask her out, but on the day he was going to ask she disappeared. Erm….he didn’t take it very well, but after a year or two with her still being gone he concluded that it wasn’t meant to be, so he moved on.”

“Do you think he still has feelings for her?” I asked quietly.

Himchan had to think about it for a minute before answering. “Honestly, I don’t really know. I can only imagine how happy he was when he saw her. But he’s unpredictable.” He admitted. I sighed, great that means he could be having second thoughts. I can’t blame him for second guessing thought, after all I pretty much rejected him for the time being and Sooyoung actually knows her feelings for him. “But don’t worry about it too much.” Himchan assured, causing me to blush.

“I-I’m not worried about a-anything. I-I was just curious.” I quickly said. Zelo chucked lightly. “Himchan have you ever fallen in love before?” Jongup randomly asked innocently.

Himchan’s cheeks turned a light pink at the sudden question. Zelo busted out laughing. “Of course he has! He’s fallen in love with a mirror.” The maknae teased. He was suddenly shoved to the ground by the elder vampire. Jongup just laughed slightly, somewhat satisfied with the answer, though it was obvious that

Please log in to read the full chapter