Action

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Kikwang’s POV*

“Okay. Well…this is where we separate.” Doojoon said. He had walked with me all the way out of the woods. “I’ll see you later.” I smiled about to hug him, but he stopped me, pushing me away gently.

I pouted slightly, “What’s wrong?” “If I hug you I won’t be able to let you go.” He said. I furrowed my brow, tilting my head to the side. “Meaning you won’t be able to go to your parent’s house for the weekend.” He said. I made an ‘O’ shape with my mouth, now understanding. He shook his head laughing. “What?” I asked this time. “Nothing.” He said. I frowned.

“Hurry up and go home. It’s a full moon. Make sure you go straight home.” He said getting serious. “I’ve been outside on a full moon before Doojoon. Nothing ever happens here.” I assured him. “Anything can happen. Especially on a full moon, where most vampires decide to hunt and ferals are more active.” He said in all seriousness.

“Ferals?” I repeated. “They’re hungry vampires that haven’t fed for a really long time. They’re savage and have no rationality or conscience until they get all the blood they need to get back to normal.” He explained. “Ah~, okay.” I said taking in the new information. “They’re wild and unpredictable. Thankfully there aren’t too many around here. But I want you to go straight home.” He said still serious and firm. “I will~…” I said starting to get somewhat agitated. “I’m serious Kikwang don’t go wandering anywhere for anything.” He emphasized.

“Huuuuh~…Why don’t you just go with me then?” I said trying to hold back the growing irritation. I felt like he was now treating me like a child, but I guess I couldn’t blame him completely. “I would, but you know I can’t.” he spoke in a low tone. I sighed. He was talking about Himchan, Daehyun, and Zelo. “Okay, I’ll see you later.” I said, finally skipping off. “Bye.” He said turning around, returning to the woods.

I was excited, as always, to see my friends and family again! Last week I wasn’t able to visit them, since Doojoon and I became official and he wouldn’t let me leave. We eventually came to the conclusion that on the weekends (from Thursday night to Monday morning) I got to stay at my parents’ house and visit my friends, and spend time with my family.

I ran all the way to the fields just to see that only Himchan and Zelo were sitting there. “Kikwang!” Zelo was the first one to see me. He jumped up and hugged me tightly. “Hi Zelo.” I greeted back happily. “Hey Kikwang.” Himchan smiled. “Hi Himchan.” I returned the friendly gesture. “Where is everyone else?” I asked, really wanting to see Youngjae and Jongup.

“Um, Jongup had to go home early today and Daehyun is probably back at Youngjae’s house. We haven’t seen Youngjae at all today.” Himchan sighed, seeming a bit worried over his last sentence. Zelo thought a bit to himself then quickly perked up having an idea.

“Himchan. How about you get Daehyun and Youngjae. Youngjae would be happy to see Kikwang again. It’ll keep his mind off of you know who.” He said. Himchan sighed, “Fine.” He said standing up. “I really don’t want to see that .” He grumbled walking away.

I stood there confused. “Who are you guys talking about?” I asked. “This girl named Sooyoung. But I’ll catch you up on that later. Anyway…where were you last week?! You didn’t come at all!!” Zelo said, playfully shaking me. I chuckled a little. A blush coming across my cheeks. “I had…I had um…Doojoon and I became official last week…and so he didn’t want me to leave.” I blushed even harder as I spoke.

Zelo’s eyes widened. “Whaat?! That’s awesome! Congratulations!” He squealed hugging me tightly. “Th-Thanks.” I blushed even more. “No problem. How is it? Living with him now?” Zelo asked curiously. “It’s-It’s nice. Doojoon is really caring and sweet. I don’t regret giving him a chance. He even said that I could come back here on the weekends!” I said happily.

The younger smiled. “Doojoon is really nice and understanding like that.” He said more to himself. He sounded as if he missed him. I stopped myself before going on, remembering his and Doojoon’s past relationship. “Hyungseung-ah told me about you and Doojoon.” I said quietly. Zelo looked completely shocked, his face turning a cherry red.

“I’m sorry for not telling you. I-I just…I’m sorry.” He quickly apologized. “It’s okay.” I chuckled. “I probably would’ve done the same thing if I were in your shoes.” I assured him. The younger just nodded. “You should…You should come over some time. I’m pretty sure Doojoon and the others would be happy to see you again.” I smiled at the thought. He smiled back and said, “I couldn’t do that. I’m part of the B.A.P clan now.” He sighed sadly. “I’m sure they’d make an exception for you.” I assured him. He slowly nodded, thinking about it. “I’ll do that some time then.” He said smiling cheekily.

“Awesome! It’ll be nice to have visitors.” I joked. Zelo laughed light-heartedly, knowing exactly what I meant. “You know…you remind me of myself.” He suddenly said.

I looked at him strangely. “What are you talking about? I’m older than you. Three years older!” I laughed. “When you hang around vampires all the time you begin to feel old.” He playfully pouted. I laughed harder, having an idea of what he meant.

“Kikwang!” he suddenly jumped. “Neh?” “Let’s go somewhere and hang, just the two of us. Just to have a little bit of freedom.” He said. I thought for a bit. “Where would we go?” I asked. “Have you ever been to the Kingdom’s market place?” He asked excitedly. “No. I haven’t been anywhere but here and the woods.” I sighed.

“We have to go! It’s so much fun, way better than the other normal market place. Come one let’s go!” he said. A smile reappeared on my face. Why not? “Sure.” I said. “Yay! Okay hold my hand.” He instructed. I did what he said and watched him as he popped what looked like a small pebble out of his pocket and threw it on the ground.

A thick dark blue mist engulfed us. I couldn’t see a thing except for the blue cloud that surrounded us. I started coughing as the mist seeped inside my mouth and nostrils.

When the mist finally disappeared it revealed a very festive place, with people walking around in all sort of directions dressed in colorful clothing. Children ran happily between everyone and everything, giggling and laughing. There were brightly decorated stands and booths with cheerful people trying to sell what they had to offer including food, games, clothing and all kinds of other things.

“Is this the place?” I asked in awe. Zelo nodded excited

Please log in to read the full chapter