Already Missing You

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Youngjae's POV*

The following day we all got up early and said good-bye to my dad and watched him ride away until he was no longer seen. Then we went to do our own thing.

Instead of meeting the others, I stayed locked up in my room, sobering, trying to reason with myself.

I didn’t feel like being around anyone and wanted to be alone. I still felt just as bad as last night, though the tears came and went every now and then. I couldn’t stop reading the little notes he had given me. They were the only things that made me feel somewhat happy. It’d only be better if he said them himself.

‘The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine’

~Daehyun~

“Maybe I do actually really like him.” I sighed, putting the note back on my night stand beside the last couple of flowers that were still alive. I thought about the note he had written to Sooyoung. It was really sweet and meaningful, he was even thinking about marrying her. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach and I already told him that I didn’t like him.

His facial expression was fresh in my mind when I told him. Pure hurt was his expression, shock and pain. “He couldn’t have believed me right?!” I tried.

I mean that note was written years ago! Himchan even said that after Sooyoung disappeared he came to the conclusion that they weren’t meant to be. He even shoved her away when she kissed him. But all of that was before I told him that I didn’t like him.

I buried my face back into my tear-stained pillow. “I’m so stupid!” It shouldn’t take some chick from the past to get me to realize my feelings for him. I should’ve thought about them as we got closer. He even dropped hints. But when Sooyoung came I still didn’t do anything about it. Instead I let her do whatever! And now it’s too late! I cried in my mind, rolling over in my bed. “I’m so pathetic.”

Just then the door suddenly swung open and someone jumped on top of my bed. “Youngjae-ah!” it was Jaehwan.

“What Jaehwan?” I groaned, hiding my teary face in the pillow again. “You have to get up!” He said shaking me. “No Jaehwan, leave me alone.” I said tugging the blanket even tighter. “Youngjae~…You have to~. Daehyun and Sooyoung are leaving now.” He said trying to pull me off the bed but failed to.

“I thought they said they were leaving tonight.” I said still not budging. “It is night time Youngjae. You were just in bed all day.” He said still pulling at my leg. “It doesn’t matter. Let them leave.” I whimpered. “You’re going to let them leave?! Together?!” Jaehwan stopped pulling my leg. I nodded in the pillow.

“So you’re just going to let Daehyun leave…alone? With Sooyoung? Where she can do whatever she wants?!” he said.

His words echoed in my head along with Sooyoung’s. ‘I am going to claim him, so you don’t even have to worry about your feelings anymore.’ I could almost feel her cold breath against my ears that escaped from between her lips. Her lips that forcefully kissed Daehyun’s. ‘I am going to claim him.’ My eyes shot wide open as I jerked myself up off the bed.

“Jaehwan! If she claims him then it’s completely over!” I nearly screamed from panic. “They’re leaving right now Youn

Please log in to read the full chapter