Monster

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Kikwang’s POV*

I was dragged roughly against the ground as Doojoon pulled me by the hem of my shirt into the words. Even though I was furious I was also scared. Doojoon was angry.

I’ve never seen him angry before, but I do know when purebloods get mad it’s not very pretty. “Where are you taking me?!” I spat, seeing that we were going deep into the woods. However, he didn’t answer and continued to drag me against the hardened earth. “A-Ah…That hurts. Can you at least not handle me so roughly?!” I tried to nag at him in hopes of getting a reaction and using it to slip away. “I don’t care.” He growled.

I felt my heart stop, his voice was deep and low. Lower than usual. This can’t be good. I have to…I have to get away from hi-, I was suddenly yanked up and slammed against a large rock.

I groaned in pain at the harsh contact. Doojoon pinned my wrists above my head with his hand, keeping me from moving. “Wh-Why are you doing th-this?” I stuttered, fear taking over. His eyes were still a blood red and angry. “You seem to have forgotten all that I’ve done for you.” His voice was still low and cold. “And you’re going to learn to never take anything I do lightly.” He growled leaning in by my neck.

He a long strand down my neck as if to prepare for something “Wh-Wh-What are y-you doing?” I shivered uncomfortably. He didn’t say a word. His only response was the extension of his fangs.

My eyes grew wide. I stiffened as his fangs grazed against my skin. “D-D-Doojoon. Wh-What are you g-g-going to do?” I quivered, feeling the muscles in my neck tighten. He pressed my head to the side pushing against the rock. “Relax…” he said his tone even lower. Now I was beyond scared. I was petrified.

Before I could even think of anything I felt his fangs sink through my skin into my flesh.

I screamed in pure agony from the contact. It hurt worse than when Hyungwon sunk his fangs in. Was it because he was a pureblood/ it was ten times worse than the regular vampire’s bite.

I couldn’t stop screaming from the bite. Tears were forced out of my eyes from the pain. I felt some of my blood being drained from my body before he finally pulled out. He the wound healing it…just a little bit though. “Your blood is…addicting.” He breathed heavily.

I whimpered in pain, tears streaming down my cheek along with sweat. “Wh-Wha-What did y-you…you d-do?” I asked breathing hard. He released my wrists allowing my arms to fall back down to my sides. “Now you can never leave me.” He breathed in my ear.

My eyelids felt heavy and my body was trembling. “Why do I feel weak?” I asked no longer having the energy to yell. “Because…you’re mine now.” He said sounding somewhat pleased by the statement. “Wh-What?” I was still breathing heavily. “I claimed you.” He finally said.

My eyes widened. “What?! You-You did what?!” I couldn’t believe my ears. I could feel the burning of my neck where he had bit me…it still hurt. “I claim-,” “I know! I heard you!” I cried. He traced the side of my neck where the burning sensation came from. I flinched at the touch. “There’s a mark right here showing that you’re mine.” He spoke softly. “No…no, no…” I cried sliding down against the rock to the ground. I pulled my knees to my chest rocking slightly.

“Nooo…” I said weakly, crying. Tears streamed down my cheeks at a faster pace. “Noo…You couldn’t have.” I murmured in disbelief. “No! Why?! Why me?!” I cried, tugging my hair. Doojoon just stood there looking shocked himself. Reasoning was coming back to him as his eyes faded from red to brown.

I liked Doojoon, but I can’t say that I like him like that. I only like him because he sa

Please log in to read the full chapter