Trauma

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Kikwang’s POV*

I was losing oxygen fast, feeling weaker and weaker with every second. His grip around my neck was unforgivingly tight and it hurt. I started gagging for air from suffocation…this wasn’t going to last very long.

Tears streamed from my eyes. I wanted to beg for my life, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t breathe. “Yongguk please~…” Zelo begged trying to move the stranger’s arm, but the vampire only pushed Zelo across the roof harshly. He squeezed even tighter getting angrier. My eye lids felt heavy and threated to close, my gagging slowly coming to an end.

A sudden rush of a cold breeze blew past us and the two of us were pushed to the ground. The Bang guy released his grip, leaving me coughing harshly on the ground.

Bang was pinned to the ground by Doojoon. Both of their eyes were burning red, their fangs glistened in the moonlight looking deadlier than ever. Together they both gave off a horrific aura. Zelo and Hyungseung both ran over to me and dragged me away from the two purebloods.

“Kikwang, are you okay?” Zelo asked, tears rolling down his cheek. “Please talk to me. Let me know you’re alright.” he begged. But I couldn’t do as he pleased. I was too busy gasping for air, rolling in pain from my shoulder and throat. “Let him catch his breath. We need to patch his wound.” Hyungseung said. Zelo nodded and immediately began to follow Hyungseung’s instructions with urgency.

Bang kicked Doojoon off of him, the Beast leader landing gently on his feet. Bang hopped on his and charged at Doojoon. The elder pureblood simply stepped out of the way. However as he was passing Doojoon, Bang grabbed his arm and slammed him into the ground. In one swift motion Doojoon spun his legs around and tripped Bang, forcing him to the ground as well.

Doojoon wrapped his hand around Bang’s neck and pinned him down. “You must have really gone crazy trying to kill my mate.” Doojoon hissed darkly. “You should’ve thought about that before you kidnapped mine.” Bang hissed back. Doojoon looked at the younger as if he were crazy.

“I didn’t kidnap him.” Doojoon said. “One of your members did.” Bang growled “Don’t accuse my members of anything. Hyungseung and I freakin saved Zelo’s life. He would’ve been dead if it weren’t for us. Doojoon snapped. “You ungrateful little brat!”

“Well if it wasn’t for your mate Zelo would've been fine!” Bang spat angrily clenching Doojoon’s wrist. Doojoon’s eyes slightly widened actually considering his words. I felt my heart sink. Was he actually considering that it was all my fault?

Bang smirked and kneed the distracted Doojoon in the stomach, forcing him to let go of his throat. Bang pounced on Doojoon and the two wrestled each other vigorously, wanting to tear the other to pieces. I notice Zelo begin to get fed up with their fighting and finally stood back up to his feet and walked up to the two purebloods. “Stop!!” He shouted.

Doojoon stopped but Bang took this as an advantage and punched Doojoon in the face. Doojoon immediately reacted and flipped Bang over, hard on his stomach. Bang growled animisticly getting ready to start again. “Yah! Yongguk! I said stop! Please! Nobody Kidnapped me.” Zelo confessed.

The BAP leader sat up and narrowed his eyes at the younger. “I…I went off…on my own. And D-Doojoon, I convinced Kikwang to come with me. It was my idea.” Zelo said fiddling with his fingers nervously.

Doojoon just sighed nodding. “WHAT?!” Bang nearly shouted, much less calm than the elder pureblood. I noticed Zelo tremble a little. I was terrified for him. Doojoon looked at me, feeling my terror. His look was cold. I was in trouble too. Hyungseung rubbed my back as I continued to cough my heart out and gasp.

“What the are you doing hanging around a Beast member?!” Bang was now on his feet as well as Doojoon. “He wasn’t a Beast member when I met him.” Zelo quickly said. “How…How did you meet him?! Have you been out the house?!” Bang was flustered and beyond mad.

Doojoon’s eyes remained red as he walked over towards Hyungseung and I. He yanked me harshly to my feet. “Doojoon!” Hyungseung scolded. The elder ignored him and placed his hand on my throat. Within seconds my coughing and gasping stopped. I was able to breathe normally again.

Then he roughly turned me around and ripped the patch off of my shoulder. “Ow!” I whimpered. I know he was mad, but was this really necessary? Doojoon bent down slightly and lapped the wound with his tongue, healing it.

When he was done he pushed me into Hyungseung. “Let’s go. We’re going back home.” And with that he jumped off the roof. I climbed carefully onto Hyungseung’s back and looked over my shoulder to see that Zelo and Bang were already gone.

“Will I be able to see Zelo again?” I asked, nervous for the 16 year old. “I don’t think you’ll be seeing anyone for a while.” Hyungseung answered honestly, jumping off of the roof. I tightened my hold as he ran faster. “I’m scared Hyungseung.” I said burying my face in his back.

The way back to the Beast home felt like it went by fast. Too fast for my liking. I wasn’t ready to face Doojoon, he was angry. No. he was furious.

When we entered the house, the cold aura became stronger. I looked up and saw Junhyung and Yoseob peaking between the bars of the banister, looking nervous. I gulped with a struggle, this didn’t make me feel any better.

As soon as I climbed off of Hyungseung’s back, Doojoon grabbed my wrist and literally dragged me towards his room. I looked back

Please log in to read the full chapter