Payback

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*3rd person POV*

The three BAP members were struggling to fight off their opponents as the full Exo clan gathered to team up against each member. Jongup managed to keep up but was also getting weary as well, in his human state.

Daehyun gripped his chest feeling it tighten and twist. “What the heck is going on Youngjae?” He gritted through his teeth. He was beginning to worry like crazy. He felt everything. He felt Youngjae’s guilt, his fear, his pain, his sadness.

Daehyun fell over, being kicked in the side by Xiumin. He landed on his palms and pushed himself back on his feet. He then charged at the elder only to be tripped back to the ground by Chen. Daehyun’s arms trembled as he pushed his body back up.

“You just don’t give up.” Chen scoffed, he was getting a little annoyed. When is Kai gonna get here? He thought to himself, he just wanted to kill him already. “Where…Where’s Kai…” Daehyun fumbled over his feet, he was worn out especially from being shocked over and over by Chen. It was start to annoy the heck out of him.

“Where do you think he is?” Chen said. Daehyun narrowed his eyes at the elder. Realization suddenly occurred to him. “Youngjae.” He gasped. “But how?” He asked in disbelief. Chen smirked. “Are you really that slow? Or are you just stupid?” He said. “Tell me where they are now!!” Daehyun shouted and jumped at the elder.

Chen kept the smirk on his face, his hand collecting static. “Come and get it.” He said slyly. However, before he could summon his lightening he was suddenly knocked off his feet and tackled to the ground.

Xiumin was about to go after the attacker, when he was suddenly knocked to the ground as well.

Daehyun landed on his feet in confusion, watching the scene unfold in front of him. The four people wrestled on the ground fighting.

Chen punched his opponent in the face and then shocked him with his lightening. “Oooh~…” Yoseob groaned rolling off of the younger.

Junhyung kicked Xiumin off of him and jumped at Chen angrily. He punched the younger hard in the stomach with much force sending Chen backwards. “Yoseob, are you okay?” Junhyung asked kneeling to his mate’s care. Yoseob nodded a small smile on his face. “I think my hair is messed up though.” He said referring to his hair that was standing on ends. Junhyung just chuckled ruffling the younger’s hair.

Daehyun stood there completely confused, until Xiumin tackled him from behind.

 

Himchan was kicked in the back by Lay, forcing him to stumble over. The elder quickly caught himself before he toppled over.

Sehun came from Himchan’s left and kicked him in his side. The elder vampire stumbled once more, sideways, barely catching himself this time. He wasn’t allowed a second to think when a large boulder was slammed into him by an invisible force.

Himchan crashed through multiple trees before actually hitting the ground. Luhan dusted his hands off as if it were nothing. “Why did I get left with fighting the three of them?” Himchan groaned, struggling to push himself to his feet, only to fall back down on his stomach.

To Himchan’s surprise a hand was extended out for him to take.

Without thinking, Himchan took the hand and was pulled up onto his feet. “Tha-,” Himchan paused in the middle of his sentence. He blinked over and over again, not believing his eyes.

“Shall we show these youngsters how it’s done?” Hyungseung said. But before the younger could respond Hyungseung ran towards the three Exo members. He kicked Luhan hard in the back and snapped his arm breaking it, all in one motion. He moved fast and swiftly flipped over Sehun grabbing his shirt in the process, slamming Sehun over on his back. Sehun whimpered at the impact.

Hyungseung dodged Lay’s “sneak” attack and punched him in the temple, forcing the younger to stumble over.

Himchan had watched the whole thing happen before his eyes.

“W-We’re not that old!” He called running back over to the fight to help the 23 year old fight the teens and Luhan.

Luhan cried out in pain as his broken bones in his arm slowly snapped back in place. “Ooh~, someone’s angry.” Hyungseung remarked. Luhan hissed at the elder furiously. He used his telekinesis to lift a tree from its roots and threw it at the new opponent. Hyungseung bent all the way back just barely dodging it.

“Why are you here?” Himchan questioned not understanding the situation. “Now isn’t really the time to talk, don’t you think?” Hyungseung said blocking once of Lay’s punches.

 

Chanyeol pinned Jongup to a tree, cracking its bark at the fierce impact. Jongup kicked the vampire in the stomach, forcing the taller off of him.

Baekhyun flipped off of Chanyeol’s shoulders and landed a punch on Jongup’s face, forcing him to stumble backwards. Tao jumped from the top of the tree and hit Jongup in the back of his head with his wushu stick.

Jongup groaned, rubbing the back of his head. He hopped out of the middle of the three vampires and decided to take one at a time, instead of trying to take them all at once. He went for Baekhyun first and slammed his fist at the elder’s face.

Baekhyun retaliated by throwing his own punches. Jongup blocked half of them. Baekhyun managed to hit Jongup in his temples forcing the werewolf to break defense and fumble over his feet. Chanyeol grabbed Jongup by the neck, lifting him off his feet. Then he tossed the shorter high in the air. Tao jumped up and smashed Jongup back down to the ground with his staff.

The werewolf landed hard on his back, cracking the earth beneath him.

Jongup stood back to his feet, wobbling slightly from whiplash. “You want more?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. But before anyone could say or do anything the tallest vampire was kicked hard in the face and fell over.

“Channie~!” Baekhyun called. He narrowed his eyes at the culprit. He jumped at him punching him in the face, but Dongwoon caught Baekhyun’s wrist before he could be hit. And threw the younger to the side.

Jongup shrugged, not bothering to ask any questions, he could use the help anyway. Tao was about to swing his staff at Dongwoon when Jongup jumped in the way and caught the staff. He yanked it out of the elder’s hands and hit him with it in the chest.

 

Bang crashed into a tree, snapping it in half. He fell on his knees slumping over, he was breathing heavily, the cuts on his arms healing slower than usually. He won’t be able to keep this up any longer. Fighting one pureblood took enough energy already, but two was over doing it. Bang climbed back to his feet wiping the blood from his mouth…but there was no way he was going to give up this fight.

Suho came running at the elder but Bang jumped over him just in time. Suho continued running and ran up a tree flipping of it to turn back around. “You know I meant to do that right?” Suho smiled cracking his fingers one by one. “I just needed to get you in the right spot.” He smirked and snapped his fingers. At this action, water poured down on Bang. Suho then held his hand out and the water froze around Yongguk.

“Where the ?” Bang cursed in frustration mixed with confusion. “There are water in clouds too Yonggukkie.” Suho teased. “Don’t call me that!!” Bang hissed. He flexed every single one of his muscles and the ice around him cracked with ease, eventually shattered in pieces. “Ooh~, impressive.” Suho taunted sarcastically.

Kris came charging at Bang from behind. But the elder pureblood sensed him right away and socked him in the face at the right time, stopping the younger pureblood in his tracks. Kris held his cheek taking a couple of steps back. “Wow! What a punch!” He laughed.

“Why are you guys so freakin annoying?! I rather fight werewolves.” Bang grumbled. He reached out to grab Kris, but Kris flew upwards into the air. Suho jumped on Yongguk’s back tugging at the elder’s hair. Bang growled in irritation. He sank his claws into Suho’s arms and threw Suho off of him. Suho landed easily on his feet, sliding a little along the dirt.

Kris dived down, holding his fist out preparing to hit Bang. However, somebody intercepted Kris’s pathway sending them both brushing into a tree.

Kris groaned at the impact while the random attacker landed gently on his feet. Suho’s eyes widened seeing who the person was. “What are you doing here?” Bang hisses, hate was prominent in his voice. “Saving your .” Doojoon snarled back.

“Who told you we were here?” Bang questioned sending a death glare at the elder. “Zelo.” Was Doojoon’s one worded answer.

This only pissed Yongguk off even more. “Did you go on my territory?!” Bang nearly barked. “No. He came to us.” Doojoon said remaining calm. “He snuck out?” Bang growled under his breath to himself.

Doojoon raised an eyebrow, overhearing the younger, he was familiar with his situation. “Don’t worry about it. He’s okay. I locked him and Kikwang somewhere safe. Where they can’t escape.” Doojoon said proudly. “I didn’t ask for your help.” Bang grumbled.

“Fine. I’ll just call my clan and tell them to go.” Doojoon simply said, about to walk away. “But, since you’re here anyways you might as well help.” Bang remarked. “Tch…you’re one prideful bastard.” The eldest pureblood scoffed. “Just shut up and fight.” Bang said getting annoyed all over again. “What do you think I’m doing?” Doojoon said, blocking all of Kris’s attacks with ease.

 

Kai appeared in the center of all the fighting, looking around for one specific person. Nonetheless, that person ended up spotting him first.

“Where’s Youngjae?!!” Daehyun shouted, punching Kai with great strength in the face. Kai was sent flying way out of the fighting where everyone was. Daehyun ran after Kai’s body at vampiric speed, leaving everyone else as well.

Daehyun c

Please log in to read the full chapter