Dreams and Tears

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Dreams and Tears (EDITED)

“What?! The participation for the singing contest were closed? Why?” Taehyung exclaimed loudly, couldn’t believe his own ears.

“I’ve told you! Last Monday was the last day for registration. We already put a notice about it everywhere so it’s not our fault if you didn’t aware of it!” Rose explained with a big sigh.

“So I’m sorry but I can’t accept this” Rose said and gave Taehyung’s registration form back to him.

“No wait!” Taehyung immediately stop her from walking away.

“Please, just this once. Please accept it okay? Only one more registration, no one would notice it!”

“It won’t be fair for other people” Rose hissed and continue to walk away.

“This is my dream!” Taehyung pleads.

“Stop bothering me. Go and ask Mr YG about it,”

“Rose!” Didn’t wanted to give in, Taehyung went after her all the way to Rose’s class. Thankfully, the class is starting.

“What happened?” Lisa asked, noticing how Rose’s frowned as she took her seat. She also noticed Taehyung who still peeking outside their class.

“That Kim Taehyung, he’s so annoying! It was his own fault for missing the dateline for the registration,” Rose said but it sounds like a complained. Lisa didn’t instantly reply but just watch Rose closely. She seldom see Rose losing her temper like that as she usually gentle with people.

“You can’t accept it or you don’t want to accept it?” Lisa raised an eyebrow and Rose immediately froze. “You know how busy I am last weeks about this. I already submitted all the forms to Mr YG. I, I don’t want any extra works now. Besides, Mr YG would be mad if I do something last minute such as hand in a late registration form.” Rose said, trying hard to explain herself but Lisa knew the actual truth of her peculiar behaviour about that registration.

Everyone know how good Taehyung at singing. He obviously will be a strong competitor for that contest so it make sense if Rose didn’t want to help him to join. It was he dream to be an idol, just like Taehyung.

“It’s not my fault that he missed the dateline,” Rose muttered even though deep inside, she actually feel bad for Taehyung.

“At least you can talk to Mr YG about it?” Lisa said, wanting to see her reaction but Rose just remained silence, pretending to be busy with her notes. It was then Lisa knew that her assumption is right.

“Scary how people would do for their dreams,” Lisa shook her head as she looked away from Rose, back to the whiteboard in front.

It’s okay Rose. It’s okay. Taehyung will surely give up sooner or later.

~~~

“I WILL NOT GOING TO GIVE UP!” Taehyung exclaimed loudly, gathering attention from people around her. It was lunch time and both Lisa and Rose were on their way back to the class from café when Taehyung suddenly appeared and cause an uproar.

“Ignore him. Walk faster!” Rose said, dragging Lisa with her pace but Taehyung still managed to overtake them, making them stopped at once.

“Please, please help me!” Taehyung pleads.

“I already told you it can’t be help! Go and ask Mr YG” Rose hissed furiously. Lisa just stood there, not really sure what to do in that situation.

“You know that Mr YG would not accept any late registration. But if it is you who talk to him, he will sure accept it! Help me, Rose. Can’t you see how desperate I am?!” Taehyung said, half pleading and half mad.

“I said I can’t! WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN?!” Rose suddenly raised her voice.

“It cost you nothing to help with one late registration! If someone is being stubborn here, then that person is YOU!” Taehyung fires back. Rose clenched her teeth as she stared right at Taehyung.

“Oh, don’t tell me. Are you doing this intentionally? So that I won’t be in that contest? Is that it?!” Taehyung took a step forward as he looked down at Rose.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about but my decision is final. Now leave me alone!” Rose said as she walked passed Taehyung. Before she could go any further, Taehyung grabbed on her wrist.

“Please. Help me. Just this once.” Taehyung voice softened.

“It’s not my fault that you missed the dateline.” Rose said coldly, as she free herself from Taehyung’s grip.

“Stop bothering me, or I’ll report you to the principal. Just give up already,” She told him firmly and continue to walk away without second look. Lisa quickly follows her from behind while avoiding any eye contact with Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter