Are You Going to Like Me Now?

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21: Are you going to like me now? 

He really came after all.

“Unnie,” I subconsciously called out to Jisoo. “Is there anything wrong with my hair?” She stares at me for a moment before she shook her head.

“That’s a first. Since when did you become oblivious about your hair?” Jisoo asked and I instantly feel embarrassed of what I just did.

“It was nothing,” I hurriedly replied. Why do I become more aware of his presence?

“Hi” Kim Taehyung awkwardly greeted but I pretend to ignore him. “Don’t worry. I won’t do anything stupid,” He told me and proceed to take a seat. Right, you better not.  

“Hey, is that your boyfriend?” Jisoo unnie asked, suddenly appeared by my side again.

“That guy,” She pointed out. “He was staring at you for a while now”

“No,” I replied while keep putting the books back on shelves. “He is not— I don’t have a boyfriend” I corrected myself.

“Really?” Jisoo said teasingly.  “But I never see him around, he must have come here just to see you” She added and I swear her eyes were sparkling. I deliberately paused and I don’t know why my eyes unconsciously glances at him. That took me by surprised. He was already staring! I quickly divert my eyes away.

“I think he likes you” Jisoo smirked and I could feel my face is getting hot.

“Y-you’ve must be mistaken unnie,” I quickly replied, diverting my eyes away from her. This is making me nervous for no reason.

“Perhaps you should stop building your wall so high, Lisa” Jisoo said, following right behind me.

“It’s better for other people and maybe for you, who knows?”

“I assure you that he is no one,” I told her and walks away to another shelves.

“Mark my words! I won’t give up! I’ll win you heart no matter what!”

“I never see him around, he must have come here just to see you”

“Do you think you will ever fall in love again?”

No. I deliberately stop myself from reminiscing the scenes. Win my heart? Love interest? Me?

“What a joke,” I let out a sigh I didn’t notice I was holding. I had decided that a person like me is better off without falling in love since that day.

“Isn’t that right dad? Leo?”

~~~~~

Taehyung POV

“As expected, library is so boring,” I blurted out as I stretched and eased my body into a more comfortable position. It was so quite here and there are only boring books anywhere. If it was not because of that girl, I swear I won’t be here.

“How irony, being a librarian doesn’t suit her personality at all,” I said to myself as I stared at her. It feels weird but she look like a different person here, surrounded by those books. She didn’t look that intimidating and less scary too. I hate to admit it but, she don’t look like the cold hearted girl here. Perhaps being in the library is not that bad. 

“She’s pretty isn’t she?”

“Whoa!” I jumped a little at the sudden voice from come from behind me. Who? I froze.

“Hi,” The girl smiled and casually took a seat beside me.

“H-Hi?” I force an awkward smile.

“Why are you staring at Lisa?” She asked.

“I was not,” I gulped.

“But I saw it. You have been staring at her for a while now,” She remarks with a smirk.

“You must have mistaken,” I denied. This is making me nervous. Who is she? Yerin’s friend?

“Aww don’t be shy,” The girl said. “It’s rare to see someone have this much interest on Lisa,”

That caught my attention. I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter